Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

I just saw on the tv that a lady school teacher got arrested for having a lapTOT. A fifteen year old boy laptot. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
:laugh::laugh::laugh:That's all I can say.

I put mine up the day before Thanksgiving so all could see my Beautifully decorated home. :DNo one comes to our house for Christmas we do it at the kids homes each year, they take turns. Except for Jowsh who is still (I mean back) at home!!!:rolleyes: You better git-r-don RA! But I have not started shopping yet!:bash:
You guys are so ORGANIZED! I am still trying to get my damn tree up. :willy_nilly:

I put mine up the day before Thanksgiving so all could see my Beautifully decorated home. :DNo one comes to our house for Christmas we do it at the kids homes each year, they take turns. Except for Jowsh who is still (I mean back) at home!!!:rolleyes: You better git-r-don RA! But I have not started shopping yet!:bash:

HO HO HO, That is not what I heard, someone told me you shop 365/24. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

SOOOOOO Sorry Mrs.Kathy! It is Christmas time ya know and we have several months yet! But I will get back to topic, I just have not been on here for a while and I was just having fun. Bah Humbug!:pat:
Back to the original topic...

MM Caravan to Colorado :cool:

SOOOOOO Sorry Mrs.Kathy! It is Christmas time ya know and we have several months yet! But I will get back to topic, I just have not been on here for a while and I was just having fun. Bah Humbug!:pat:
WELL PUT MISSY SUPABLING!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!:):):)

Well, of course there has to be a fly in the ointment - I have another freaking cold. :pat: Now instead of just being behind I am overwhelmed with the thought that Christmas Eve is just 5 days away - besides Hot Toddy's, Airborne, vitamin C or chicken broth, does anyone have a "feel better quick" tip? I should be doing something, but all I can think of is zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Copious amounts of cheap, high-proof alcohol; your choice. The hangover will over-shadow the cold and you won't notice you are sick !!! :blinzel:

Copious amounts of cheap, high-proof alcohol; your choice. The hangover will over-shadow the cold and you won't notice you are sick !!! :blinzel:
The best advice I've had all week. Maybe some of that Sangria - wine hangovers are the best. :squint:

Well, of course there has to be a fly in the ointment - I have another freaking cold. :pat: Now instead of just being behind I am overwhelmed with the thought that Christmas Eve is just 5 days away - besides Hot Toddy's, Airborne, vitamin C or chicken broth, does anyone have a "feel better quick" tip? I should be doing something, but all I can think of is zzzzzzzzzzzz.
So sorry to hear you our sick again. Ingrid goes back to work Monday doing great went to play Bingo today. Still doesnt take much to use her energy up but I think she has this licked. By the way if your feeling real bad go to the doctor still havent had time to come up and meet you so take care of yourself.:)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Get better soon

RA, We hope you get to feeling better. Don't stress over Christmas too much, it's about being with your family not all the other stuff.

Fred, it's really good to hear that Ingrid is feeling better and getting out and about.

Thanks guys ... you're both right ...
(Glad Ingrid is playing Bingo again)

But I do love the hangover thing .. :lol:

There is 4 more days left to shop (:rocker:) (I've GOT to get better!) and Ray's been a huge help. I dropped a pile of presents next to him, the scotch-tape, paper and scissors, and he's been wrapping for the last 2 days. The living and dining areas looks like the freaking North Pole.

He's taking it easy this afternoon - watching the Bengals take advantage of every opportunity the Charger's hand them. Don't know how this one will turn out. This would have been a perfect day to shop - all the men are at home watching the game - Parking lots would have been less full!

Ray is the Best! You are very lucky to have him. I'm sure you will pull it all together before Christmas. Remember to have fun and start drinking early.:laugh:

Jobs Saved

I was going to put this in the comedy thread originally, but quite frankly it is not a joke!

The Obama White House on Friday said it believed the $787 billion economic stimulus plan approved early this year had saved or created about 650,000 jobs so far. Take $787,000,000,000 and divide it by 650,000 and you get $1,210,769 per job saved. That’s quite a big price to save a $50,000 per year job.

Of course there isn't really a way to come up with the 650,000 number anyway. How in the world do you know how many jobs were saved? Well, in Obama's case, you just send out a guess and act like it is fact.

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand." -- Milton Friedman

I just read on the stock market report where GM may get a 3rd bailout .... maybe that is where the jobs saved number keep coming from. Now, if the bail out and stimulus $$ wasn't in the equation, then the figures would have to start reflecting unemployment percentages that would rise.

You know, this can't last.

Tighten your belts because we are teetering. Oh yes, we are.

I just read on the stock market report where GM may get a 3rd bailout .... maybe that is where the jobs saved number keep coming from. Now, if the bail out and stimulus $$ wasn't in the equation, then the figures would have to start reflecting unemployment percentages that would rise.

You know, this can't last.

Tighten your belts because we are teetering. Oh yes, we are.

I read that GMAC is getting a 3.5 Billion injection from the Treasury Department. So let's see how this plays out, since we the taxpayers own 60% of GM and GMAC is part of GM and we the taxpayers are the Federal Government, is this going to be a gift, just a paper transfer, does it have to be paid back, does the Treasury Department have this money or do they have to ring up China and borrow it, and the questions keep going on and on and the money keeps being thrown away and away.

GMAC needs the money so they can loan it to people to buy new vehicles, people that more than likely can not get a loan at a bank. Hope they are all qualified and will pay off their loans and GMAC will pay back the Treasury. I am not holding my breath on this one.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom