Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Actually, if that rumor is true about bldging a sports car with a larger interior - they may have a winner. Although we'd all like to be lithe and lean, the fact is most American's aren't. Heck, watching ANYONE get out of a sportscar is kind of funny .... everyone has there own way - :lol:
I'm having a Kris moment, blonde :laugh:, is there really going to be an XXL?

Has anyone seen the movie Gran Torino? Clint Estwood is in it and directed it. I must say it is a good movie. He is still a great actor.

Ours haven't dropped yet ... oh, yeah, palms don't shed :blinzel:

I had a call on my recorder when I got home a few minutes ago from the dealer that I bought Lola from: Reminding and congratulating me on purchasing Lola .... 3 YEARS AGO TODAY:rocker: His message goes on to say that he hopes that we have enjoyed our car ..... I actually said outloud, "if you only knew ...." So, I just want to say to all of you .... it's been 3 years for us too since I fell in love! :love:

It has been a wonderful 3 years for you and Lola.:) It has been 3 years of hard work for Ray:lol: I know we sure are glad you found Lola.:love:

It has been a wonderful 3 years for you and Lola.:) It has been 3 years of hard work for Ray:lol: I know we sure are glad you found Lola.:love:
Thanks Bruce ... right back at ya' .... :love:
I love that car as much today as I did 3 years ago .... probably more .... so many memories attached to her. Now when guys reminice about their old cars, I get it. :blinzel:

Great movie! And on the XXL it came from RA and she would be worth alot of money if they call the new XLR for larger people XXL. She probably is hoping sooo! :chuckle
Has anyone seen the movie Gran Torino? Clint Estwood is in it and directed it. I must say it is a good movie. He is still a great actor.

I could watch it agin and again. He is such a great actor! And the end got me too! :(
I could too. I love his movies even the ones that he is just the director.

With the good weather we had this past weekend, Supa got to see two things she had never seen before--a Mary Kay XLR and a Toyota Prius with spinners:lol::lol::lol: Unfortunately she didn't have a camera.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and friends. Remember to take time to also pray for all our troops who are away from their families, protecting our rights and freedom that most take for granted.

God Bless America!!:patriot::patriot:

Those Mary Kay cars are uggggggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy!
That is the most sickening color of pink ever. :pukeface:
Boy, they runined a perfectly beautiful auto - well, actually all of those pink cars are ugly.

Those Mary Kay cars are uggggggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy!
That is the most sickening color of pink ever. :pukeface:
Boy, they runined a perfectly beautiful auto - well, actually all of those pink cars are ugly.

Actually, Ruth Ann, I've seen some newer Mary Kay Cadillac that have a little better "pink". Looks like a pearlized pink, just a hint of pink added to the white diamond paint. It looked sooo much better than that awful pink I've seen on most Mary Kay Cadillac. I saw a newer Escalade and a newer DTS in this pink.

Actually, Ruth Ann, I've seen some newer Mary Kay Cadillac that have a little better "pink". Looks like a pearlized pink, just a hint of pink added to the white diamond paint. It looked sooo much better than that awful pink I've seen on most Mary Kay Cadillac. I saw a newer Escalade and a newer DTS in this pink.
I guess if someone wants a pink car, that there would be a shade of preference. I just don't happen to like pink paint on cars. It's fine for little girls clothes, Breast Cancer ribbons, champagne, and icing, but that's about it for me.

Every time you pass a pink Mary Kay car, think American sucess story. Rather than focus on the fact you hate the color, think about what it represents. Think about how hard someone focused on a goal and then achieved it. Think about how this country was built; then realize it was company's like Mary Kay that led the way. Mary Kay, Fuller Brush, SMA Solar, Herbalife, etc. etc.,

Check out the link from Mary Kay - an XLR as the flagship goal for their sales staff to shoot for. Pink is the color of money in their world, a sign of power, sucess and social status. Power is Pink in their world !!! And Doris says Power is Pink Flamingos !!!!!!!!

http://www.marykay.com/sellmarykay/rewardrecognition/default.aspx

No argument on their success or any other part of Mary Kay - I even used to buy their products.

I don't like pink paint on cars. If they were going to pick a color to paint their reward cars - they should have chosen Lipstick Red. Red is a power color - especially for women.

I do, however, love flamingos - especially the ones that welcomed us into the Mswaim household - and Doris' car is red - you know, the color a sports car is supposed to be. :rocker:

According to Supa, that is what the day after Thanksgiving is for. Only the rookies go shopping on that day! :lol::lol:

You guys are so ORGANIZED! I am still trying to get my damn tree up. :willy_nilly:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom