Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Me too.
Doc says, looks like strep, acting like strep or a very angry virus ... testing ... antibiotics.
Not to worry, I'm GOING to Vegas!

I hope you get well soon, I hate to be sick.... take care, and soak up some of your warm sun, that ought to do it..

jeanie

Me too.
Doc says, looks like strep, acting like strep or a very angry virus ... testing ... antibiotics.
Not to worry, I'm GOING to Vegas!
Beer always makes me feel better. :D Feel better soon.

Thanks you guys ... You made me feel better already. :love:

Marion, you're so funny. You know it's "Beer Week" here in San Diego. We have like 21 micro brewerys participating - everytime they mention it on the news I think of you.

But, George, you nailed it ... chocolate for me too ..!

Marion, you're so funny. You know it's "Beer Week" here in San Diego. We have like 21 micro brewerys participating - everytime they mention it on the news I think of you.

What "Beer Week" and I'm missing it? :pat:

I had wine for you last nite at my Girls dinner and I feel your sickness today! LOL!:(

Well, done with being wishy-washy. We're gonna keep Lola. At least for the foreseeable future. :love:

Yeah - I will keep looking at 'Vettes - but not actively. Right now, they're just coming into the technology we've enjoyed for a few years. Who knows, maybe we'll keep her long enough to buy one of those XXL's if and when they come out! :pat:

Why is everyone so quiet on here lately? :dunno::wave:

Why is everyone so quiet on here lately? :dunno::wave:

It has been quiet. I would imagine a lot of people are preparing for the upcoming holidays. We have been trying to get as much done outside as possible before the really nasty weather shows up. We did manage to get our leaves picked up last weekend...33 loads. I'm glad that is over for another year.:)

It has been quiet. I would imagine a lot of people are preparing for the upcoming holidays. We have been trying to get as much done outside as possible before the really nasty weather shows up. We did manage to get our leaves picked up last weekend...33 loads. I'm glad that is over for another year.:)
Here is what I do about leaves. Good Lord put them there he can take them away or I just have Cubby get out the leaf blower and blow them over to the neighbors. ;):D

Here is what I do about leaves. Good Lord put them there he can take them away or I just have Cubby get out the leaf blower and blow them over to the neighbors. ;):D

I think the Good Lord takes the leaves from your yard and puts them in ours.:lol: We have plenty.

I certainly remember all those leaves!!! We used to rake them onto a sheet and dump them at the curb--huge job!!! :(

Floyd (BB)

Ours haven't dropped yet ... oh, yeah, palms don't shed :blinzel:

I had a call on my recorder when I got home a few minutes ago from the dealer that I bought Lola from: Reminding and congratulating me on purchasing Lola .... 3 YEARS AGO TODAY:rocker: His message goes on to say that he hopes that we have enjoyed our car ..... I actually said outloud, "if you only knew ...." So, I just want to say to all of you .... it's been 3 years for us too since I fell in love! :love:

I had a call on my recorder when I got home a few minutes ago from the dealer that I bought Lola from: Reminding and congratulating me on purchasing Lola .... 3 YEARS AGO TODAY:rocker: His message goes on to say that he hopes that we have enjoyed our car ..... I actually said outloud, "if you only knew ...." So, I just want to say to all of you .... it's been 3 years for us too since I fell in love! :love:
Congrats on three years and many many more. :love:

Congrats to you and Lola! Gald you kept her and R waiting for the XXL! :chuckle

Actually, if that rumor is true about bldging a sports car with a larger interior - they may have a winner. Although we'd all like to be lithe and lean, the fact is most American's aren't. Heck, watching ANYONE get out of a sportscar is kind of funny .... everyone has there own way - :lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom