Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

I miss you too. Hey were going to Vegas your not suppose to get sick.:lol:

Fred:wave::wave::):D
I miss all of you guys too. Don't worry I'll be fine by Vegas time. :D

Taking Lola in today to have the differential (?) fluid changed .... she is getting old and starting to moan and groan when she first moves in the morning ... just like her mom. :willy_nilly:

I can relate to that been trying to find a way to change my oil.:laugh::laugh::laugh:Have a fantastic day.;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

I can relate to that been trying to find a way to change my oil.:laugh::laugh::laugh:Have a fantastic day.;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

I changed mine for the first time last month. My brother gave me a tip:

Jack the car up, pull the drain plug, then lower the jack (since the drain plug is toward the FRONT of the oil pan), then jack back up, put plug back, and replace oil filter. My drive slopes down a bit from the garage, so I just backed it into the garage partway, so it is pointing down when I lower the jack. It was fairly easy (better than I thought it would be).

Hope that helps.

PS: I have to drive up on some 2x6 boards just so I have clearance for the jack to slide in, under the front end.

Taking Lola in today to have the differential (?) fluid changed .... she is getting old and starting to moan and groan when she first moves in the morning ... just like her mom. :willy_nilly:

No more creaking - wow. Such a quick fix to a problem that sounded so .... bad. :pat:

Where O Where has Marc and Kris gone? :D

I hope they survived their vacation. Kris may still be passed out on the beach.:laugh:
Serves her right. She was on facebook bragging about the weather and saying she was on the beach. She is such a Brat. :D They have to be back by now.

Hey everybody we are back and just busy! We will be on here next week promise! Miss you all!!!:wave:
We missed you. :love: We were begining to think you weren't coming back. Glad your back.

Watch it buddy!!! I'm back and watching you all again! Just crazy with work and seeing my Hunter. But we had fun and miss u all.:)
Glad you had fun. Did you meet any firemen? :D We missed you guys.

I look like I'm a Jamacan (Can't spell)! :laugh::laugh::laugh:We had a blast and don't want to be back here at all. Your car is beautiful, glad you got her and are having fun.:cool: Call me over the weekend if you get time. ;)
Serves her right. She was on facebook bragging about the weather and saying she was on the beach. She is such a Brat. :D They have to be back by now.

I look like I'm a Jamacan (Can't spell)! :laugh::laugh::laugh:We had a blast and don't want to be back here at all. Your car is beautiful, glad you got her and are having fun.:cool: Call me over the weekend if you get time. ;)
I always have time for you Buddy. Do you want me to call before or after I start drinking? :chuckle

It does not matter, you are fun either way!!! :rocker:But I have Hunter tonight and had him last nite, my X had a heart attack and is in the Hospital so I am the babysitter. So call either tomorrow or Sunday. Not going to the game if I can get out of it. Too tired and have lots to do on Sunday. Have not even unpacked yet!:rolleyes:
I always have time for you Buddy. Do you want me to call before or after I start drinking? :chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom