Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Yea, but the title is an oxymoron - a sort of bewildering paradigm.......:lol:
Hey! I didn't get it before but Cubby just explained it to me. Man this cold is screwing with my mind. :bash:

Don't let them bully you, Supa. It IS a good show. It will be interesting to see if she testifies for her husband that she didn't know about the affairs since she knows that he didn't buy the bracelet. :wave: (You are NEVER alone :) ) :grouphug:

Don't let them bully you, Supa. It IS a good show. It will be interesting to see if she testifies for her husband that she didn't know about the affairs since she knows that he didn't buy the bracelet. :wave: (You are NEVER alone :) ) :grouphug:
She will testify because she is a good wife. Besides she will do it for her kids. I like the show. I know I'm never alone and these guys can't bully me.:D

You should be the good wife and get back to work. NOW.:mad:
Oh Marc you know better. :nono: It's too early for me to get started working. :chuckle

Haha, from a person who is a junk TV junkie, do you think I was bullying her???? Really .... I just haven't had a chance to work that one into my schedule yet. :lol:

Besides, I'm much too busy trying to keep up with Jon & Kate ... Boy, now there's a story taking up TV time. :laugh: First he's the loser, then she's the loser, then they both are losers .... but ultimately I'm thinkin' it's the kids who are. :rolleyes:

Haha, from a person who is a junk TV junkie, do you think I was bullying her???? Really .... I just haven't had a chance to work that one into my schedule yet. :lol:

Besides, I'm much too busy trying to keep up with Jon & Kate ... Boy, now there's a story taking up TV time. :laugh: First he's the loser, then she's the loser, then they both are losers .... but ultimately I'm thinkin' it's the kids who are. :rolleyes:
I think he is the loser. Oh boy that's going to get them started. :squint:

Little piece of trivia for the day:

Did you know that all of the Jon & Kate's children have the same middle name??

Wait for it.............

wait for it...........................

Wait for it...................................

DOOMED

Little piece of trivia for the day:

Did you know that all of the Jon & Kate's children have the same middle name??

Wait for it.............

wait for it...........................

Wait for it...................................

DOOMED

I've been waiting for you. :laugh::laugh:

RA, you did it again you are so right on with who's truely the loser.:pat:

Fred:D;)

Celebrities never cease to both amaze me and entertain me with their poor pathetic little lives.

Next to bring about a little schadenfreude in my day; poor little ole Mackenzie Phillips, who suddenly at age 49 remembers her dear daddy John boned her as a kid. Imagine that; your career is in the crapper and no one will even begin to give you the time of day = and suddenly you are a molest victim......... boo hoo hoo :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Celebrities never cease to both amaze me and entertain me with their poor pathetic little lives.

Next to bring about a little schadenfreude in my day; poor little ole Mackenzie Phillips, who suddenly at age 49 remembers her dear daddy John boned her as a kid. Imagine that; your career is in the crapper and no one will even begin to give you the time of day = and suddenly you are a molest victim......... boo hoo hoo :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Not to mention the man is no longer with us and can't defend himself against the alligiations that she suddenly remembers. :(

Speaking about men who can't defend themselves .... Does anyone know whatever happened to Mr. XLR? Has he now morphed into Mr. Escalade or Mr. CTS?

Just wondering .... found a keychain while I was cleaning out a drawer :chuckle

It was rumored he became 'Mr. Dodge Neon'; but that was before the Chrysler bankruptcy. He may now be 'Mr. Kia Spectra':laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just wondering......Did you keep the keychain?:lol::lol:
Speaking about men who can't defend themselves .... Does anyone know whatever happened to Mr. XLR? Has he now morphed into Mr. Escalade or Mr. CTS?

It was rumored he became 'Mr. Dodge Neon'; but that was before the Chrysler bankruptcy. He may now be 'Mr. Kia Spectra':laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just wondering......Did you keep the keychain?:lol::lol:

Heh-heh ---- you make me laugh :lol:

Oh, yeah - I have the keychain - it's the one that HE gave out at R3 that had complements of the XLR Boutique printed on it .... you know, the business that he didn't own :pat:

Bob Leonard actully emailed him about the Funfest in Effingham that we went to and he never heard back from him, so he must be too busy defending the boutique--which he doesn't own.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bob Leonard actully emailed him about the Funfest in Effingham that we went to and he never heard back from him, so he must be too busy defending the boutique--which he doesn't own.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I happened to stop at his dealer's website (bought my 2000 DTS from them) and looks like the new thing he is doing now is the Coachbuilders' CTS Convertibles. Looks nice with the top down, but not so much with the top up. I'm sorry, though, nothing like a HARDTOP convertible!

Chicago Dave
:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry