Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Sorry, to hear that your foot is so painful, Kathy.

I'll look forward to seeing any pictures you take ... the most important thing this weekend is for you to have a good time. :wave:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Da*n .... what a heartbreaker.
I don't know who I feel worse for.
That's a lie. For her. She's just a little girl who wants to keep her daddy with her - she doesn't understand. Neither do I.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Da*n .... what a heartbreaker.
I don't know who I feel worse for.
That's a lie. For her. She's just a little girl who wants to keep her daddy with her - she doesn't understand. Neither do I.
I havent understood this since the beginning of its inception. :dunno::mad: We cannot win in the Middle East and need to leave immediately. This went from 9/11 to making democracies to supporting human rights for women and re-building these countries and in the end all that will happen is a game of chess if we get this under some form of military control they will move to another country and then we can start all over again leaving forces behind to insure they can keep what we created (continue forever supporting them with money)while getting our soldiers killed and severly mamed for life not to mention spending enormious amounts of money that we do not have.

Fred:patriot:

I found something else to embroider on! This is the first one I've done. :D If anyone is interested just let me know by emailing me at jelcts@gmail.com :D

Umbrellaembroidery.jpg

Pretty cute ... but we don't need umbrellas here ... now if it was on a fan....:chuckle
Geeeeeee, I wonder what that was coming down from the sky when I was in San Diego and San Clemente last December?????? I could have sworn it was RAIN. It sure wasn't top down weather. I promise I won't tell your Chamber of Commerce. :):):)

Geeeeeee, I wonder what that was coming down from the sky when I was in San Diego and San Clemente last December?????? I could have sworn it was RAIN. It sure wasn't top down weather. I promise I won't tell your Chamber of Commerce. :):):)
Absolutely right on! We welcome rain .... love it in fact .... We get about 8-9 inches A YEAR. Haha.... sorry you were here during our rainy season (which is actually in February) .... you know what they say, if you don't like our weather today, wait until tomorrow. BTW we ate our Christmas Dinner on the patio last year. :rocker: I don't have to defend the weather here .... go look at the stats, they speak for themselves .... right now our front door is open, and so are all of the windows .... a breeze is coming through the windows and we are in shorts and tee-shirts ..... about 68 or so I would guess .....
BTW, you were also here for Thanksgiving for BBB and remember how beautiful you thought it was? Well, THAT'S the norm. Sorry you caught us on a bad day ..... :pat:
I can think of a lot of reasons not to move to San Diego .... but weather isn't one of them.

I've been trying to think of the best way to organize my pictures. I have tons of them now on my hard drive, SD disks, CD's ... etc. I guess the latest technology is to transfer everything to a stick .... it seems like I spend way too much time doing this .... What do you guys do?:confused:

I'm beginning to think I should just print the ones I like and go back to the old photo album way of life. But then, I just hate to delete some of those pictures .....:pat:

Oh, I do have an umbrella ..... somewhere :lol:.

Mostly we just put a magazine or a newspaper over our head and make a dash for the car ...

Anybody watch a show called "The Goodwife"? It's not a bad show.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom