Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Originally Posted by Missy Bling
Quite a few actually! :chuckle But I don't like them need to go shopping while I am there and buy new ones. Ha Ha! :laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Woman
I guess will get to see how many coats Missy Bling can put in Daisey's trunk. :laugh::laugh::wave::laugh::laugh:

You are becoming high maintenance Missy. :chuckle:chuckle;)

RA I don't think you would of wanted to be here this week, cold. Well, cold for me. High today 57 cloudy. I think I heard them talking about a frost.

Hmmm, well, same ol',same ol' around here .... brochure picture perfect weather. We will be having at least one more hot spell before end of October though - always happens.

I bet the frost was gorgeous! I think it looks very 'blingy' - sparkly and diamond-like ....

Well - Like I've always said. I think retirement is BORING. Today I applied for part time work at a local drug store ..... clerk .... WalMart wasn't hiring any Greeters ... lol ...
Really - I do hope there's a position open - not working makes me feel so not useful. :dunno:

Hmmm, well, same ol',same ol' around here .... brochure picture perfect weather. We will be having at least one more hot spell before end of October though - always happens.

I bet the frost was gorgeous! I think it looks very 'blingy' - sparkly and diamond-like ....

Well - Like I've always said. I think retirement is BORING. Today I applied for part time work at a local drug store ..... clerk .... WalMart wasn't hiring any Greeters ... lol ...
Really - I do hope there's a position open - not working makes me feel so not useful. :dunno:
RA don't say that your very useful. We love you. :love: Keep bragging about your great weather brat.

U can Have my job and work with Marc! :chuckle Then you can see the frost. And we would have you here all the time.:D

U sure it wasn't from too many last nite? Did ya wake up with dew on your lips! I told Marc it was cold in the house last nite and I wanted to turn on the heat and he was not happy about it. We can't believe we have to turn heat on already! It's crap! :mad:
Gotta to go shop for coats! :lol:

There was so darn much frost by me that I thought it had snowed this morning! The grass was WHITE and so was the roof! :willy_nilly: I guess my little garden is probably done.

I always liked getting up in the mornings, and going to work - I actually LIKED working. There's 24 hrs in a day - I like keeping them full. A part time job would be perfect ... you know, time to work, time to play ....

Awwwww, I love you guys too .... you know that. :love:

Reading the Fall Drive thread just kills me.
No - we CAN'T come. But that doesn't mean we don't want too. I think anybody who is even teetering on the brink of whether they should go or not should go - you guys are going to have the best time. :rocker:

Me and Marc wouldn't get any work done. I would be busy putting White-Out on the tips of ALL of the pens .... :reddevil
Thanks RA I'll have to try that one. :chuckle

How can such a beautiful day be so crappy? lol

Went to start The Truck last night ... it didn't.
Had to have it towed to the dealership ... 53,000 and it's first time problems .... Ray says that's great, I say that's crap. Maybe I'm wrong (well, maybe), but I don't think that's a lot of miles to expect from a freeway-hog ---

I had to laugh - he said, well, in the "old day's that's what it sounds like when you needed a new solenoid" ..... now the dealership is saying "that's what it sounds like when you need a new computer" .... wow .... $$ VS $$$$. :willy_nilly:

There was so darn much frost by me that I thought it had snowed this morning! The grass was WHITE and so was the roof! :willy_nilly: I guess my little garden is probably done.

I thought your garden was inside - under grow lamps?? :laugh::laugh:

Hope you get the job!!

What a weekend.
So much to choose from.
Football -
The Blue Angels are here for the airshow -
and it's also OctoberFest at 2 venues.

I think beer, Brat, and Ooom-pah music is going to win. :rocker:

What are you all doing?

Its Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta here for 9 days. I am either at the field participating or at the police department handling calls on balloons landing , balloon crashes or etc. Traffic with chase crew vehicles and visitors is terrible with thousands of people in Albuquerque for the event. :pat:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom