Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Dang.

I can never find this thread when I want it .... :squint:

I just read where one of the author's who has provided me with great hours and hours of entertainment and facts passed away last night ...
Dominick Dunne.

Who will ever forget him at the O.J. trial?

I can never find this thread when I want it .... :squint:

I just read where one of the author's who has provided me with great hours and hours of entertainment and facts passed away last night ...
Dominick Dunne.

Who will ever forget him at the O.J. trial?
If I am thinking of the same guy didn't he have a show on Court TV also? I think it was like murder cases that wealthy people had committed. I believe it was called "Wealth and Privelage". Not for sure on the name though. What did he look like? :dunno:

If I am thinking of the same guy didn't he have a show on Court TV also? I think it was like murder cases that wealthy people had committed. I believe it was called "Wealth and Privelage". Not for sure on the name though. What did he look like? :dunno:
Hmmm, don't know if he had a TV program. He wrote tons of articles for Vanity Fair - he was always an "older guy" to me .... white hair, glasses. And could really write ..... the last time I saw him was during OJ's last trial in the Las Vegas courtroom - but I never got to read his coverage of that. But didn't matter ..... I was happy with the verdict.

Hmmm, don't know if he had a TV program. He wrote tons of articles for Vanity Fair - he was always an "older guy" to me .... white hair, glasses. And could really write ..... the last time I saw him was during OJ's last trial in the Las Vegas courtroom - but I never got to read his coverage of that. But didn't matter ..... I was happy with the verdict.
I seen a picture of him this morning on the news and it was the gentlmen I was thinking of. He was an interesting man. I did like the way he told a story. RIP

Not untrue! Very real!:) But I still can't believe my eyes when I look at her, she is a beauty.:rocker: I took pics last nite and had the babyboy:willy_nilly: and put the camera down in the garage and forgot about it. So it will be Monday! So sorry! :bash:

Hey, a little birdie told me someone picked up a new Camaro! :patriot::rocker::patriot: Any pictures, or is the rumor untrue?:cool:

Not untrue! Very real!:) But I still can't believe my eyes when I look at her, she is a beauty.:rocker: I took pics last nite and had the babyboy:willy_nilly: and put the camera down in the garage and forgot about it. So it will be Monday! So sorry! :bash:
i am so looking forward to monday. Just cant wait to see your new baby.:D:D:D:D

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Woo-woo! Our Chula Vista Little League Team is in the WORLD SERIES tomorrow! Way to go ... playing Chi Taipai ..... win or lose those little guys have played their hearts out and San Diego is very proud of them ..... hopefully tomorrow our nation will be celebrating their victory. :rocker::rocker::rocker:
(Ironically they had to beat San Antonio to get there!) ...

Little League Champs

CONGRATULATIONS, RA, to the local boys! THEY WON! This victory will be one of those memories that will last a lifetime. I'm sure you are all very proud of them. :party

New Arrival at the Toffolo's

MissyBling. It's MONDAY! H E L L O...Where are the pictures of the new arrival? All the Aunts and Uncles are waiting...:blinzel:

CONGRATULATIONS, RA, to the local boys! THEY WON! This victory will be one of those memories that will last a lifetime. I'm sure you are all very proud of them. :party
What a great bunch of winners .... :rocker:
They're coming home today, and I swear, it is as big a deal as if it were one of our pro teams were returning - and as a side note, our local station said that the veiwing audience watching this game was 900% larger than the audience watching the Padre game. :blinzel:

After the game we went to pick up a pizza and of course, the place was buzzing with excitement. Where I live there are 5 separate LL fields within a 4 mile radius. There are lots of kids in East County and I swear they all play either LL or soccer. Soccer is big in San Diego.

Anyway, we are very happy to have the winner's from our area and more importantly, to have them be the World Champs! :rocker: :patriot:

I promise to put them on here today! Got back mid day yesterday and it was just a crazy day.:willy_nilly: So sorry! I will post this afternoon, promise!! :naughty:
MissyBling. It's MONDAY! H E L L O...Where are the pictures of the new arrival? All the Aunts and Uncles are waiting...:blinzel:

Hey all I have been trying to post my car on here but can't seem to do it. Don't think I remember how or there must be some trick to it. So can anyone explain it to me so I can at least post one so you all can see her?
Thanks, Missy:pat:

A New Woman in Town!

Well - I almost broke my neck trying to read the license plate on the Blue Steel XLR that passed me today on a local side street! I saw her coming from about a block away - we used to have about 4 other's in the neighborhood, but I haven't seen any in weeks. This one was a beautiful surprise, and it was driven by a WOMAN. Hmmmm, hope I run into her again - it was like seein' LinSue on the road :):bawling:.

Another sighting

I saw a Black XLR parked on a side street when I went out to run errands today. I planned to stop on the way home and see if I could find the owner, but alas it wasn't there when I returned home. I wanted to tell them about the forum and the gathering in Colorado next May. It was parked by a bar so maybe I will see it again when I am out and about.:):):)

I saw a Black XLR parked on a side street when I went out to run errands today. I planned to stop on the way home and see if I could find the owner, but alas it wasn't there when I returned home. I wanted to tell them about the forum and the gathering in Colorado next May. It was parked by a bar so maybe I will see it again when I am out and about.:):):)

Last time I parked mine by a bar (incidentally by a couple Corvettes and a row of Harleys), I came out to find somebody had purposely threw a drink on the tonneau cover - yes, I had the top down. It was a real sticky mess; the drink straw was stuck to the cover. He (or she) should be very glad I didn't see this done. I was at an outdoor concert at a local bar, keeping a watchful eye - guess I wasn't watching close enough...

You probably just want on so you can keep an eye on Ray. :lol::lol: Then you can go out to lunch with etc. etc. They must keep you busyy in jury duty out there, every time I've been called--It's sit on your duff waiting to see if the lawyers are going to cut a deal at the last minute. Then sit on your duff some more. :chuckle:):chuckle

Jury Duty today .... and I'm happy to go ....
Hope they pick ME! :patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back