Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Bill Medley of the Righteous Bros.

At about 7:15 on Friday Jim and I left for Springfield MO. We drove through the night. Once we got there we went to the drive through wild animal park and got some fabulous photos of a lot of wonderful animals.
P7190081.jpg
P7190108.jpg
P7190111.jpg
P7190115.jpg
P7190129.jpg
P7190131.jpg
P7190144.jpg
P7190146.jpg
P7190152.jpg
P7190153.jpg
P7190157.jpg
There really is a body attached to this dear!
P7190199.jpg
There are sooooooooooooooooooooo many more pictures from there, but I couldn't do all of them.

We also went to see a show while we were there and it was Bill Medley and Paul Revere, but unfortunately Paul Revere could not be there on Sunday night because the original drummer for the group had passed away and Bill Medley's daughter and son filled in. After the show we went out bought 2 CDs and I got Bill to autograph my shirt, yes one of the RIII shirts so I'm really guessing that it is truly the only one around.
0719092009a.jpg
P7200215.jpg
P7200212.jpg
P7230226.jpg
P7230238.jpg
I do have some video but haven't figured out, yet, how to get it up here or even on my computer. I couldn't get any good pictures of Bill Medley, but the memories will be clear forever in my mind. :D :D

The Righteous Brother's were my FIRST concert. 1964 .... Bill sang "Georgia" .... oh, and Bobby's high notes in "Unchained Melody" ... :love: :love: sigh.

Well all, I went ahead and ordered a new 2010 Camaro! :rocker: I am truly excited, can't wait to get it! It will take 6-8 weeks for delivery, so this will be hard to stay sane. But I always have the option to take a ride in Tiffany until then. Tif will be happy to have a new roomie! :chuckle
I will keep you all posted! :D:D:D

I was out and about yesterday morning and stopped at a red light next to me on the right was a brand new Camero SS and on my left was a Cobra. They proceeded to get it on and you should have seen this camero eat up this cobra. :chuckle I caught up with the Camero and it was absolutely beautiful. Of course I thought of you and your new one you have coming I have no doubt you are going to just love this car.:D How many more days before you take delivery?

Fred:wave:

Jean great pics. I'm surprised the animals stick their heads into the car like that. Cute.
Madam thank you posting a picture of you guys from your visit with mswaim and pd. Great picture.
Thank both of you for sharing. :D

Oh that must have been a site! Can't wait but still going to be another month or so before I take ownership. I'm really starting to get excited! Thanks for thinking of me! You all on here will be the first to know when I get her!! :chuckle
I was out and about yesterday morning and stopped at a red light next to me on the right was a brand new Camero SS and on my left was a Cobra. They proceeded to get it on and you should have seen this camero eat up this cobra. :chuckle I caught up with the Camero and it was absolutely beautiful. Of course I thought of you and your new one you have coming I have no doubt you are going to just love this car.:D How many more days before you take delivery?

Fred:wave:

I was out and about yesterday morning and stopped at a red light next to me on the right was a brand new Camero SS and on my left was a Cobra. They proceeded to get it on and you should have seen this camero eat up this cobra. :chuckle.....

Well ..... I know who was NOT behind the wheel of that Snake .... :squint: :lol:

Oh that must have been a site! Can't wait but still going to be another month or so before I take ownership. I'm really starting to get excited! Thanks for thinking of me! You all on here will be the first to know when I get her!! :chuckle

I had an orange one pass me yesterday,very sharp. You are going to love yours and look great driving it. Let us know when she arrives.

Bruce :wave:

Yoo Hoo!

Littttttt-ttttle Wommmm-annnnn! Where are you??? Too many chopsticks, whistles, airhorns and beer last night??? :lol:

Hope you guys had a great time. :rocker:

Littttttt-ttttle Wommmm-annnnn! Where are you??? Too many chopsticks, whistles, airhorns and beer last night??? :lol:

Hope you guys had a great time. :rocker:
We had a great time. Didn't get home til late but a good time was had. :D

Jean great pics. I'm surprised the animals stick their heads into the car like that. Cute.
Madam thank you posting a picture of you guys from your visit with mswaim and pd. Great picture.
Thank both of you for sharing. :D

The animals come right up to the car and you hand feed them, that is why they stick their heads in the car and it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun! :D:laugh: But when your done you need to get your car detailed because of all the slobber on and in the car. :laugh::chuckle

Instead of talking about Michael Vick (waste) or OctoMom (who can figure her out?) - I think we should be talking about the Bachorlette and who she chose. (you know, the IMPORTANT stuff) .... I would have chosen Kypton ... I know where he lives in Encinitas :cool: .... when they went to visit his parents you could tell what kind of home they had - the camera's blurred out the artwork on the walls. Verrrrry upscale. :rocker:

I already married for love ..... a next time would be for $$$$. :laugh:

Instead of talking about Michael Vick (waste) or OctoMom (who can figure her out?) - I think we should be talking about the Bachorlette and who she chose. (you know, the IMPORTANT stuff) .... I would have chosen Kypton ... I know where he lives in Encinitas :cool: .... when they went to visit his parents you could tell what kind of home they had - the camera's blurred out the artwork on the walls. Verrrrry upscale. :rocker:

I don't watch that one. Now if you want to talk about Hells Kitchen or Big Brother I pitch in there. :D

I don't watch that one. Now if you want to talk about Hells Kitchen or Big Brother I pitch in there. :D
Well, The Bachorlette was my guilty pleasure ... I used to be a reality show closet junkie. But then I revealed myself here months ago ... wow, how great it felt to come clean and admit my addictions. :lol:
Oh, yeah, now that I'm retired I watch all of the junk: Dancing with the Stars, Big Brother (I love Jordan - her math skills make me laugh), America's Got Talent, Hell's Kitchen, Family Vacation, American Idol, Dating in the Dark ... haha, you name it, I even watch Larry King and sometimes when I can stand to listen to her voice, Nancy Grace; Anderson Cooper, HLN - When I was working the only thing I had time for was the news, and once in awhile The History Channel or The Learning Channels. What fun this is to relax and realize that people are fun, and I don't feel the need to keep educating myself. :blinzel: Now, that is probably the downside. Well - there is always a glass of wine to help whittle away the remaining traces of guilt. :chuckle

Turner Classic Movies are THE BEST. Nothing like the oldies to give you lots of laughs, much better than any of the junk they are showing on tv today. Just my 2 cents worth.

Oh yeah, I watch the TCM too ... also The Western Channel .... The Food Network .... TLC .... FOX ... NBC ... CBS.... ABC .... E! .... HBO, Leno (don't like his replacement), Letterman, you name it. I am a well-rounded, equal opportunity junk-TV watcher. I do have my limits though .... I can't watch The Springer Show or cartoon shows or violence. Don't care for Oprah, Judge Judy, Dr. Phil or any of that stuff. Don't like daytime TV drama of any kind. (Unless I'm following a Court TV case .... OJ!) I don't watch any sports unless I have to ... (that would be Ray and the boys) The TV doesn't get turned on until my guilty pleasures start at 8PM .... :blinzel: Does Ray watch all of this crapola? Nope ... I use the DVR.

Hell's Kitchen should be good tonight. We will get to see if Gordon Ramsey fights the guy or just kicks him out. Big Brother we will get to see who is going to be backed doored. Don't worry RA I won't say anything about either show tonight. I know you won't get to see them when I do. :D

MY TV shows?

I have absolutely no use for most reality shows. My DVR gets full with:
The Closer, Eureka, Mental, Lie To Me, Burn Notice, Rescue Me, Raising The Bar, All 3 Law & Orders, Saving Grace, PBS Mystery (Miss Marple, Poirot, Foyle's War, Wallander.) Pretty soon Monk & Psych will start. Then in the Fall there will be The Mentalist, Medium, Numbers, etc. By the way, the humor (if there is any) in The Office and 30 Rock is totally lost on me. Funny? 2 1/2 men, Big Bang Theory, New Adventures of Old Christine, Samantha Who?. I LOVED Dirty Filthy Money (new shows on Sat this summer.) Why does my DVR get full? Golf, MM trips, daily walks, my new camera, the gym, out with friends, FACEBOOK, XLR Forum, having people over for dinner, etc. Damn, I must need a nap. :wave:

:( I know! I so wanted Kypton too! I have no idea what she was doing. Dumb! He had it all! :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back