Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

The weather here today is beautiful! Sunny and hot though, muggy! I want to be in CO or SD. ;)
Same weather here. As long as its not raining thats all I want. :cool:

Well thanks for letting me know. I would not have been able to work if I had to try and figure that out.:pat:

Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such fun,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

SUNSHINE

I am happy to report we are having SUNSHINE and I have "The Little Bugger" washed with the exception of the front bumper, it has been washed but now I have to get the bugs off. It has rained so much since I got home from SA I just haven't been able to get it done. After a trip I like to wash it myself rather than taking it to the Cadillac dealer. I do a much better job because I am a fussy Capricorn, it has to be done RIGHT. Sure is looking great. :):):)

409 and Micro Fibre

The 409 and the Micro Fibre cloth did a fine job taking off the bugs. Took all morning to clean Little Bugger and I spent all afternoon in bed trying to recover. Still a beautiful day in Colorado, 80 and brezzy, no rain so far.:):):) Had planned to clean the Hearse but I think I will let the detail guy at Red Noland Cadillac do it. My back won't take a second one. Getting old is not what I thought it would be like.

I'm with you on that old stuff, and a bad back. I had a girls party last nite and cleaned all evening on Tuesday and my back is killing me. I'm walking bent over today! And just think it gets worse as we grow older, and I feel this way now. :ugh: Plus I stayed up til 2:30 am :pat: and I need sleep really bad. Missy Bling is a mess!:willy_nilly:

The 409 and the Micro Fibre cloth did a fine job taking off the bugs. Took all morning to clean Little Bugger and I spent all afternoon in bed trying to recover. Still a beautiful day in Colorado, 80 and brezzy, no rain so far.:):):) Had planned to clean the Hearse but I think I will let the detail guy at Red Noland Cadillac do it. My back won't take a second one. Getting old is not what I thought it would be like.

Weather

It was raining again this morning. Suppose to have rain off and on for the next couple of days. Sick of rain. :ugh:

Funny thing happened today ...
You know how when you pull up to a light, and another roadster pulls up next to you .... sort of guns the engine a little (mating call) ... and wants to see if he can beat you off of the line? Well, that happened to me today ... a little Porsch convertible ... we both had our tops down ... I waved ... he didn't. He took off like a bat out of hell, tires screaming. I didn't. :laugh:
I'm sure he felt like a fool. Made me laugh. :lol:

You know how when you pull up to a light, and another roadster pulls up next to you .... sort of guns the engine a little (mating call) ... and wants to see if he can beat you off of the line? Well, that happened to me today ... a little Porsch convertible ... we both had our tops down ... I waved ... he didn't. He took off like a bat out of hell, tires screaming. I didn't. :laugh:

Would have been even better if a friendly neighborhood policeman was around the next corner???:chuckle:chuckle

Or he did it with Ray in the car and he held up his badge!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Would have been even better if a friendly neighborhood policeman was around the next corner???:chuckle:chuckle

Both great scenerios ... :lol:

I can't imagine anyone looking at me would even have the thought "I can beat her" go through their mind .... he wasn't young either ... oh, now there's a picture. :laugh:

Bad me I would have tried to beat him. :( I can't help it when someone does that to me I try to get off the line first. :ugh:

He was showing off for you! I love that you did nothing! But the thought of Ray showing his badge would have been really great! :laugh:He is stupid for even trying to race, I just laugh when guys do that, Dorks!!!:ugh:
Both great scenerios ... :lol:

I can't imagine anyone looking at me would even have the thought "I can beat her" go through their mind .... he wasn't young either ... oh, now there's a picture. :laugh:

A real Off Topic comment:

I made the Sangria recipe today ....

Just to let all of you guys who liked it so well, and that may make it: Our store was out of anything labled "grapefruit soda" --- but read the lable of Squirt ... and that is a grapefruit soda .. haha, who knew? Not me ... I drink wine! .... Anyway, I also used Carlo Rossi's Paisano ... I bought a JUG! ($8!) .... it makes a whole lot by the time you mix all of the ingredients together ... Because we're going to a Father's Day picnic I doubled the recipe. Big mistake, I now have the whole top shelf of the freezer filled with containers of Sangria waiting to become "slushy." :rolleyes: :) It tastes PERFECT .... great "drink" for picnics or patios.

A real Off Topic comment:

I made the Sangria recipe today ....

Just to let all of you guys who liked it so well, and that may make it: Our store was out of anything labled "grapefruit soda" --- but read the lable of Squirt ... and that is a grapefruit soda .. haha, who knew? Not me ... I drink wine! .... Anyway, I also used Carlo Rossi's Paisano ... I bought a JUG! ($8!) .... it makes a whole lot by the time you mix all of the ingredients together ... Because we're going to a Father's Day picnic I doubled the recipe. Big mistake, I now have the whole top shelf of the freezer filled with containers of Sangria waiting to become "slushy." :rolleyes: :) It tastes PERFECT .... great "drink" for picnics or patios.
So you have alredy taste tested and it was good. Thanks for telling us what you used. I have never heard of grapefruit soda now I know I can use Squirt. :worship:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom