Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

I am sick of rain. Just felt like bringing The New WC to the board. ;)

Rain ... that would be cool for a day or so ...
The closest thing we will get for a long time now is "June Gloom" .... the clouds that come in from the coast and keep the inland overcast. I love it ... cool and breezy. Soon we will get the hot sun and then the heat .... usually by July 4th. :patriot:

I love the 4th .... but we can't set off, or buy fireworks in San Diego ..... We passed a bunch of big stores on the way home from TX that sold them to the public .... can you guys buy and set them off where you live?? I remember in IL when I was kid, we used to always play with "sparklers" .... :rocker::rocker:

Rain ... that would be cool for a day or so ...
The closest thing we will get for a long time now is "June Gloom" .... the clouds that come in from the coast and keep the inland overcast. I love it ... cool and breezy. Soon we will get the hot sun and then the heat .... usually by July 4th. :patriot:

I love the 4th .... but we can't set off, or buy fireworks in San Diego ..... We passed a bunch of big stores on the way home from TX that sold them to the public .... can you guys buy and set them off where you live?? I remember in IL when I was kid, we used to always play with "sparklers" .... :rocker::rocker:
Well technically no your not suppose to set them off. In Indiana you can buy some pretty good stuff, then you have to sign a form saying you are not going to let them off in the state its funny. There are fireworks stores that are close to border of IN & IL. All the people from IL go over to Indiana to buy their fireworks. The Illinois state police usually set at the border watch the people leave the store and wait for them to get over the state line and then pull them over. :chuckle:chuckle

Well technically no your not suppose to set them off. In Indiana you can buy some pretty good stuff, then you have to sign a form saying you are not going to let them off in the state its funny. There are fireworks stores that are close to border of IN & IL. All the people from IL go over to Indiana to buy their fireworks. The Illinois state police usually set at the border watch the people leave the store and wait for them to get over the state line and then pull them over. :chuckle:chuckle
Boy .... now that is crazy state law ... let me see, you can buy and sell them .... but you can't fire them off??? :willy_nilly: What state do they want you to go to so that you can set them off? I know ... don't tell me ... Illinois .... ???? :lol:

You should try doing your work--it will take your mind off of the rain!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I am sick of rain. Just felt like bringing The New WC to the board. ;)

You should try doing your work--it will take your mind off of the rain!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle I don't work so how do you suggest I get my mind off the rain? The fire departments set off the fireworks in Colorado. There are certain things you can purchase and set off yourself but they are only those that don't fly up into the sky. Now, Cubby, don't get angry at me because I posted a reply to your post, don't send me a nasty pm tonight and threaten me.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle I think when you are on a forum you are allowed to post a reply to any posting you want to. Guess some people just don't understand forums or caravaning or driving safe and sane. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

WOW! Little man is getting cranky! Mine is gone all the time so I get my nails and e-mails and phone conversations done. Then when he is here I try to work!

I love the fireworks :laugh:, we have my daughter over and set them off out front in the street :rocket: and laugh and just have fun. Set them off and run and screem!

But the my son Bent over a bottle rocket a few years back and it went into his eye and blinded him in an instant. So they are very dangerous!:pat:
But all is okay now, after some surgery he sees about 85% out of that eye. All is good! He has not done them since!
You can alll come to Indiana and we can have a big party!:rocker:

WOW! Little man is getting cranky! Mine is gone all the time so I get my nails and e-mails and phone conversations done. Then when he is here I try to work!

I love the fireworks :laugh:, we have my daughter over and set them off out front in the street :rocket: and laugh and just have fun. Set them off and run and screem!

But the my son Bent over a bottle rocket a few years back and it went into his eye and blinded him in an instant. So they are very dangerous!:pat:
But all is okay now, after some surgery he sees about 85% out of that eye. All is good! He has not done them since!
Be careful with your invitations, I won't be there for the 4th of July but will be in Illinois the end of July. Not that many more miles to Indiana and we could have a small party.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Well it does not have to be the 4th of July to shoot off fireworks now does it? Sounds to me like another reason for a :party!!!!

Be careful with your invitations, I won't be there for the 4th of July but will be in Illinois the end of July. Not that many more miles to Indiana and we could have a small party.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

He thinks he is a little wise guy. We know better. He's not here today so I guess I've got time to get my nails done. :chuckle:chuckle

Poles

Yes you do. Never know there might be a bar top in my future or a pole. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
Did you get to use the poles at the Fire Stations? I understand they have some pretty good ones. Maybe next year in Colorado we can install a MAY POLE for you in one of the local parks. Keep up your routine so you have it down pat for us. :):):)

Did you get to use the poles at the Fire Stations? I understand they have some pretty good ones. Maybe next year in Colorado we can install a MAY POLE for you in one of the local parks. Keep up your routine so you have it down pat for us. :):):)
You bet I used the pole at the Fire Station. We may need to install some poles for us in Colorado. :chuckle:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom