Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Felt like posting on here so we don't forget it here. It's been raining most of the day. The dish keeps going in and out all day. And here comes another down pour. Sick of this weather.:squint:

Felt like posting on here so we don't forget it here. It's been raining most of the day. The dish keeps going in and out all day. And here comes another down pour. Sick of this weather.:squint:

Are the knife, fork and spoon going in and out with the dish? Just think, you don't have to run the dishwasher if they are.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Are the knife, fork and spoon going in and out with the dish? Just think, you don't have to run the dishwasher if they are.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
Okay you got me. :laugh:I meant satellite but didn't know how to spell it. :laugh::laugh:

Okay you got me. :laugh:I meant satellite but didn't know how to spell it. :laugh::laugh:
Just thought I had to do something to wake you up before you went home from work. I knew what you ment but as you know that old sence of humor popped up and wella.:blinzel::blinzel::blinzel:

Just thought I had to do something to wake you up before you went home from work. I knew what you ment but as you know that old sence of humor popped up and wella.:blinzel::blinzel::blinzel:
I've been home. I have started working only four days a week.:DI know your sense of humor. I just wanted to make sure you knew I caught it. You know I love your sense of humor.:blinzel::blinzel:

I've been home. I have started working only four days a week.:DI know your sense of humor. I just wanted to make sure you knew I caught it. You know I love your sense of humor.:blinzel::blinzel:

Thanks, you are a Sweetheart. Now, was it the knife or the fork that ran away with the spoon? How many of you remember that little diddy????:D:D:D

Thanks, you are a Sweetheart. Now, was it the knife or the fork that ran away with the spoon? How many of you remember that little diddy????:D:D:D
I remember it but I can't remeber which one it was. I'm going to say it was the fork.:D

Tornado sirens have been going off all night. Geez.:ugh:

Oh, jeez, you have tornado sirens??? I'd be down in my basement .... do you have a basement???:willy_nilly:
No basement just a crawl space. They always have those things going off when we have storms. :willy_nilly:

Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such fun,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such fun,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Thanks Cubby, I knew one of the YOUNGER crowd would remember, its been a looooooong time since those fun things were told to me.:):):)

Now how about this one: I asked my mother for fifty cents to see the Elephant jump over the fence. The Elephant jumped over the fence so high, he didn't come back till the 4th of July. This goes on and on but I don't remember the rest of it. Does anyone know the rest????:pat::pat::pat:

Here you go First Robin. This was something I remember girls singing on the playground in grade school while jumping rope:

Miss Mary Mack

Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack
all dressed in black, black, black
with silver buttons, buttons, buttons
up and down her back, back, back.

She asked her mother, mother, mother
for fifty cents, cents, cents,
to watch the elephant, elephant, elephant
jump over the fence, fence, fence.

He jumped so high, high, high
he reached the sky, sky, sky
and he never came back, back, back
'til the fourth of July, 'ly, 'ly.

Now how about this one: I asked my mother for fifty cents to see the Elephant jump over the fence. The Elephant jumped over the fence so high, he didn't come back till the 4th of July. This goes on and on but I don't remember the rest of it. Does anyone know the rest????:pat::pat::pat:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom