Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Car wash update: You should SEE the dead (TX size) bugs lying on our driveway! I watched Ray take the power washer to the car .... He said he learned a couple of neat tricks from the detailer. He sprayed the front bumper area first with bug & tar remover and let it work while he hit the wheels with cleaner .....then he started from the top down and he said the b&t remover had done it's job and everything just came off with a soft cloth. He was REALLY impressed with that detailer .... and that REALLY surprises me! He couldn't believe that they hit the sills, the undercarriage, door jambs .... everywhere. I never thought I would hear such praise from him on someone else doing his (she's MINE) car. :blinzel:

Congratulations Floyd on your new Z06 .... I know you have been looking at owning one for a long time now. We will be looking for any pictures you might have. Did you keep the Black Sheep? Well ..... guess we'll be seeing you on the Corvette Forum now :) ... They plan lots of fun runs ... :rocker:

Congratulations Floyd on your new Z06 .... I know you have been looking at owning one for a long time now. We will be looking for any pictures you might have. Did you keep the Black Sheep? Well ..... guess we'll be seeing you on the Corvette Forum now :) ... They plan lots of fun runs ... :rocker:
Yes congrats Floyd. I would love to see pics of the Z06. I hope you will post some. :wave:

No jokes today from Mt. Where is Mt?:wave:

Thank you, like I told the insurance co. when I let them know about it the woman asked me how I was going to drive it, I said lovingly, no I meant how many miles will you drive, etc. Anyway, I'm not sure she got my humor.

Yes, the Black Sheep is alive & well & sharing the garage with her cousin.

Pix to follow.

Floyd (BB)

I like your thinking Floyd. With two 2 seaters you don't get asked to drive everyone to dinner when you go out:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Congrats on the new wheels--now I'm jealous:lol::lol:

Thank you, like I told the insurance co. when I let them know about it the woman asked me how I was going to drive it, I said lovenly, no I meant how many miles wil you drive, etc. Anyway, I'm not sure she got my humor.

Yes, the Black Sheep is alive & well & sharing the garage with her cousin.

Pix to follow.

Floyd (BB)

Z06

Floyd, you look great sitting in your new Z06, I told Maryann when you come to any of the get togethers you will have to bring both machines, a puppy in each one to navigate. Congratulations and I think it great you were able to find it in Spring Hill, so close to home.

Addition to the Family

Here are a few shots of the new kid, taken by Maryann.

FloydsZ061.jpg

FloydsZ0610.jpg

FloydsZ065.jpg

FloydsZ068.jpg

I think she's a keeper!!

Floyd (BB)

Very nice Floyd. I think she is for sure a keeper. :cool:

Congratulations!!

You and Paul will be tearing up the streets of Spring Hill now!!!!:chuckle:chuckle

Very nice looking, Floyd. One of my favorite colors:lol::lol:

Great Car

Really, really bueatiful and very fast.:rocker: Have fun and congraulations.

Fred

Thanks to all the well-wishers!!

I just wish I had Ray close by to help keep them looking great!! :worship:

Floyd (BB)

It would be Ray's pleasure to keep those wheels clean :rocker: .... and I wouldn't mind having one just like that parked next to Lola .... that could be his, then he might LET me drive MY car! :lol: Since Lola has arrived his MB has started to gather dust....

I've been trying to talk Cubby into getting me one. He says I have to get rid of my car if I want one. :( I said he should have to give up one of his toys. :dunno:

I wouldn't give me that ultimatum--you are also one of my toys!!!:laugh::laugh:

I've been trying to talk Cubby into getting me one. He says I have to get rid of my car if I want one. :( I said he should have to give up one of his toys. :dunno:

Floyd, she's a beeeeeeeeyouuuuuutiful car!!!!!! Very sharp! Enjoy it!!!

Question: would you have considered a Corvette if you hadn't had an XLR ?

Homegrown,

Actually, it's the other way around, I had owned five previous Vettes starting in '86. The XLR, then the XLR-V was a natural progression--although now I seem to be regressing. :dunno:. .

Thanks for your good wishes!! :beerchug:

Floyd (BB)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry