Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Is this place new? I don't remember seeing a Sonic drive in Orange or San Diego County. Once you have tried a Sonic burger you will go back to IN & OUT burgers. There food is about as bad as their commercials. Don't shoot the messenger it's just my opinion and I love hamburgers.
So you drove to LA for a hot dog, eh? What a great advertisement you are for that place :)

We're still waiting to have our first Sonic Burger ... it's been 2 weeks now, and we still cannot get near that place .... it's yellow-taped with "staging area" signs to keep the cars in line and off of the main drag ... the walk-up window line goes to the sidewalk ... I am hoping that now that Spring Break is over that it will calm down some ... The owner of this place probably can't even spell the word recession .... :lol: Ray says we'll probably live here for 5 years before we will be able to get near it ... It's the cherry-limeade that beckons ..:rocker:

I was going to post and warn you about Sonic--certainly not my cup of tea. We don't have Jack In the Box here in Midwest, but am well aware of all their horror stories. Ruthie; no need to stand in line waiting for Cr*p!! Go somewhere else--my vote is also for IN & OUT Burger or Fatburger!!!!

Is this place new? I don't remember seeing a Sonic drive in Orange or San Diego County. Once you have tried a Sonic burger you will go back to IN & OUT burgers. There food is about as bad as their commercials. Don't shoot the messenger it's just my opinion and I love hamburgers.

Hmmm....
Robin .... 2nd best offer .... the best offer came from my baby grandson who looked me square in the eyes today and gave me 5 baby kisses ... mmmmmmm so sweet. :love:

Standby: ..... yep, we have the only Sonic Burger in San Diego County just opened 2 weeks ago .... it is around the corner - and just down the street about a mile we have an In N Out .... I like both ... and I like Wendy's, Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, Del Taco, Weinerschnitzel, Pizza Hut, Costco hotdogs, KFC, A&W, McD's, Steak & Shake ... and any other junk food you can name. :willy_nilly::rocker::willy_nilly: I'm a verrrrry cheap date :chuckle.

Homegrown,

They could only make so many burgers out of Trigger. Once that was gone they had to close up. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist:chuckle

Gosh, I used to love the burge5rs at Roy Rodgers - where did that chain go??:dunno:

You got In & Out and Fatburger back there or did you try them out here? Fatburgers is owned by Magic Johnson and most of the fat cats where killed from I-O in a plane crash going to a skii vaction in Vail about 6 or 7 years ago, and that's all I know about that.
Ruthie told the truth, she will eat anywhere and hasn't met a hamburger she didn't like. Ray on the other hand has class and eats from his own BBQ.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was going to post and warn you about Sonic--certainly not my cup of tea. We don't have Jack In the Box here in Midwest, but am well aware of all their horror stories. Ruthie; no need to stand in line waiting for Cr*p!! Go somewhere else--my vote is also for IN & OUT Burger or Fatburger!!!!

Cubby ... I'm a cheap drunk also .. :drink: One or two glasses of Vino de Budget and it's fun time ... Here is CA we also call Jack in the Box ... Crap in the Bag ... but we eat it anyway. Oh, and don't believe Bob .... Ray doesn't have any class either .... :laugh:

AKA, Jack in the Crack which gets the same message across.
Ruthie, now you went and done it...........Mark will only bring out the cheap stuff next time we visit him.:bash:
Cubby ... I'm a cheap drunk also .. :drink: One or two glasses of Vino de Budget and it's fun time ... Here is CA we also call Jack in the Box ... Crap in the Bag ... but we eat it anyway. Oh, and don't believe Bob .... Ray doesn't have any class either .... :laugh:

Rich .... put your top down and take a little ride ... :wave:

Roy Roger's ...
474 Roney Lane
Cincinnati OH 45244

We had our first car show of the season, it was called the Olds, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac show and was held at the Unser Museum, sooooooooooooo Jim took his '09 and I took my '08 and I took a 3rd place. :chuckle

We have a Fatburger about 30 minutes north of us and another coming in Downtown Chicago this spring. In & Out we have when we go to Vegas. Fatburger is always a late nite/early morning stop on the strip after hours of gambling win or lose. The Kingburger with everything is tops:rocker:

You got In & Out and Fatburger back there or did you try them out here? Fatburgers is owned by Magic Johnson and most of the fat cats where killed from I-O in a plane crash going to a skii vaction in Vail about 6 or 7 years ago, and that's all I know about that.
Ruthie told the truth, she will eat anywhere and hasn't met a hamburger she didn't like. Ray on the other hand has class and eats from his own BBQ.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jean always keeps her car really clean, but Jim on the other hand just hoses his down or waits for rain that's why Jean beats him all the time.
:chuckle:laugh::chuckle:laugh::chuckle:laugh::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: Can't wait to see you guys.

Oh Boby,
You wouldn't believe how dirty my car is and was at the car show. Fortunately for me it wasn't a judged car show, but voted on by participants. :rocker::worship:

As far as how clean Jim's car is, you have to ask him!

Ruth Ann,

Wanted to let you know there is a Sonic drive-in right down the street from our hotel in Asheville. We went by at about 6-7 pm--one car in the lot. Does that tell you anything!!:pukeface::pukeface:

Just my opinion.

We also have a Sonic, never have been there, although I understand they have females on skates waiting on cars. I've often wanted to see what that's all about. Maybe i'll check them out this weekend.

Floyd (BB)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back