Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

I hope it heads farther north--I'm tired of this weather. Almost 60 degrees yesterday here and now is 38 with rain.:(:(

Have only had the top down on the V once--just to make sure it worked:lol::lol:

Arizona's weather today was a-maz-ing! Gorgeous, warm and not a cloud in the sky.
We had a great trip - we saw a lot of vintage cars on I-8 both ways .... there must have been one heck of a big car show somewhere. It was unusual in the fact that they all were on the road and none were trailered. What we did not see? Not one single XLR anywhere :ugh: !

I had shorts on yesterday and it is snowing this morning. Go figure.:pat:
I hear you Marc. Snow started last night. I thought we were done with this crap. :mad:Sick of winter.

I moved this over here so I could add the picture below...
~Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Woman
Quinn and Diamond Del should have went to Kevin's Irish Pub while they were in the Keys and told them I sent them in there. They might have gotten to see the tape.

So...Lil' Woman - which one IS yours?
IMGP0528.jpg
The red one. :D

I hear you Marc. Snow started last night. I thought we were done with this crap. :mad:Sick of winter.

Snow? In April? This has got to be the most freakish winter ever for you guys :confused:

Ray is outside cutting the grass - flowers are all blooming .... and our baby doves just left their nest last Friday ... I think this is our Spring? :D

Snow? In April? This has got to be the most freakish winter ever for you guys :confused:

Ray is outside cutting the grass - flowers are all blooming .... and our baby doves just left their nest last Friday ... I think this is our Spring? :D
It certainly has been a cold, snowy, crappy winter. I noticed Saturday that our tulips were starting to bloom. I'm sure they are gone now. We have had snow in April before, it's been awhile. Can't wait for summer. :rolleyes:

We had snow last week as well and since then we've had the WIND! Today was beautiful 70 something so Blue Bunny went out for a drive with the top down and it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow sooooooooo another day with the top down. :chuckle:chuckle

I have put out an alert to all birds on I-25 and I-10 that your coming...........he he!:laugh:
We had snow last week as well and since then we've had the WIND! Today was beautiful 70 something so Blue Bunny went out for a drive with the top down and it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow sooooooooo another day with the top down. :chuckle:chuckle

Thanks Boby!!!!!!!!!! :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil Hey that only happens when I'm in or near Carlsbad. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW I haven't told anyone, but when we went out to get into the CTS on the day we bought it there was a bird's feather stuck in the grill! :laugh::laugh::laugh::reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil

Dah! we go right by Carlsbad Caverns and I think you should have named it Blue Birdy instead of Blue Bunny:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thanks Boby!!!!!!!!!! :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil Hey that only happens when I'm in or near Carlsbad. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW I haven't told anyone, but when we went out to get into the CTS on the day we bought it there was a bird's feather stuck in the grill! :laugh::laugh::laugh::reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil

Ha-ha ... I'm laughing :silly: at myself and just had to share ...... I bought a Wii system, acutally for the Wii Fit .... because we so aren't! It is so much fun and I am so uncoordinated I crack myself up! :pat: :lol: I've been watching Ray and my SIL "box" ... wish you guys could be here with us ... it is a really fun thing to do :rocker:

Gotta love Montana weather in April... 65 yesterday. snow today, 65 tomorrow and through the weekend. After that... who knows???

The weather is starting to warm up here. Cubby is out of town, might have to get Scarlett V out tonight. :chuckle Don't want her to not be able to enjoy the nice weather. Maybe I'll take Samantha, our dog, for a ride with top down. :D

Lucky you... now it's supposed to be raining all weekend AND next week. Hopefully the trip to SA won't be the FIRST outing!! Hate to take the car out in the rain... when you get back in the garage, you have to wipe it down, etc.

We're suppposed to get some rain today .... yay! Finally! Well, I don't know if you guys would really think it was rain ..... but the ground gets really wet for a couple of hours :blinzel: does that qualify???

It's gonna be a busy weekend .... and for sure Lola will be out celebrating Easter too!

We're suppposed to get some rain today .... yay! Finally! Well, I don't know if you guys would really think it was rain ..... but the ground gets really wet for a couple of hours :blinzel: does that qualify???

It's gonna be a busy weekend .... and for sure Lola will be out celebrating Easter too!

Most of the time our rain is a steady soaker... most of the day. This year we're only .6" short of average precipitation... hardly EVER happens this early in the year. Usually chasing average until the snow flies, course that has been known to happen in June...

Going home now to see if Cubby hid my fob or if he took out the batteries so I can't take out Scarlett V. :chuckle:chuckle

Oh ... well... now I think I've really seen it all .... maybe I've been under a rock or something and never even heard of this, but today on morning TV I saw a preview of the CTS STATION WAGON .... :pukeface:

I don't know why it bothers me so, but, wow - when I think of that beautiful CTS-V that we saw previewed ... and seeing it turned into a wagon...... that just seems wrong. Like turning an XLR into a hybrid ....:willy_nilly:

Oh ... well... now I think I've really seen it all .... maybe I've been under a rock or something and never even heard of this, but today on morning TV I saw a preview of the CTS STATION WAGON .... :pukeface:

I don't know why it bothers me so, but, wow - when I think of that beautiful CTS-V that we saw previewed ... and seeing it turned into a wagon...... that just seems wrong. Like turning an XLR into a hybrid ....:willy_nilly:
UGH I agree with you madam. Does anyone even drive a wagon anymore. :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back