Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

I saw the clip on Regis and Kelly's Auto Show Week segment. Actually, I thought it looked pretty sleek. I thought of it as more of a really sleek/fast SUV. On the show, they said it would appeal more to men, yet, in the past, it was the suburban Mom who drove the staion wagon.
Hey, it's GM, I hope SOMEBODY buys it!

With the shape GM is in, doubt that it will be made--neither pre nor post bankruptcy:chuckle:dunno::dunno:

Oh ... well... now I think I've really seen it all .... maybe I've been under a rock or something and never even heard of this, but today on morning TV I saw a preview of the CTS STATION WAGON .... :pukeface:

I don't know why it bothers me so, but, wow - when I think of that beautiful CTS-V that we saw previewed ... and seeing it turned into a wagon...... that just seems wrong. Like turning an XLR into a hybrid ....:willy_nilly:

Apparently .... they do ...

I would definetly choose an Escalade if I needed a wagon .... now THAT'S a wagon! :blinzel:
That is what I would choose over a wagon. That is why we have a Expedition.

Oh ... well... now I think I've really seen it all .... maybe I've been under a rock or something and never even heard of this, but today on morning TV I saw a preview of the CTS STATION WAGON .... :pukeface:

I don't know why it bothers me so, but, wow - when I think of that beautiful CTS-V that we saw previewed ... and seeing it turned into a wagon...... that just seems wrong. Like turning an XLR into a hybrid ....:willy_nilly:

CTS... Station Wagon. UGH!!! Found this picture on Edmunds... YIKES. Hope it looks better in the showroom!!

CTS... Station Wagon. UGH!!! Found this picture on Edmunds... YIKES. Hope it looks better in the showroom!!
Thanks MT for the pict. My opinion still stands at the UGH!!! I am sorry but that is not pretty. :ugh::pukeface:

I forgot to tell everyone. A couple of weeks ago Kevin and I went to a comedy show and one the comedians needed some help on stage. Guess who gave him a hand? :dunno:Yes, it was me. You would of all been so proud. :cool:

I agree with the UGH!!!!!!!!!!! That is why we have an Escalade Platinum edition! I was set to get a Chevey Equinox and really wish I had bought that instead of the CTS!

forgot to tell everyone. A couple of weeks ago Kevin and I went to a comedy show and one the comedians needed some help on stage. Guess who gave him a hand? :dunno:Yes, it was me. You would of all been so proud. :cool:
Wish we could have been there to heckle you... I seem to be quite good at it (if I do say so myself)...

Cripes! It is 93 degrees/humidity 7% right now .... I think we just skipped Spring :willy_nilly: Yesterday we took a short trip in Lola .... we passed so many convertibles you'd think we were in Hawaii .... Bee-u-tee-ful day!

I actually was looking at the calendar earlier and realized that wow! yes, the time is going so quickly now before R4 .... now I'm keeping an eye on the Texas weather patterns .... It looks like I need to make a mall run (darn) and buy us some new summer wear .... I think that SA may get a tad warm ....

All you MM's are getting ready to leave in a couple of days ... you have a great mix of cars ... Maybe next year our Rendezvous should open up to ALL roadsters/convertibles - more than a few of our previous members have traded their XLR's - I'd just like to see some of our R2 & 3 members again ..... :rocker:

Cripes! It is 93 degrees/humidity 7% right now .... I think we just skipped Spring :willy_nilly: Yesterday we took a short trip in Lola .... we passed so many convertibles you'd think we were in Hawaii .... Bee-u-tee-ful day!

I actually was looking at the calendar earlier and realized that wow! yes, the time is going so quickly now before R4 .... now I'm keeping an eye on the Texas weather patterns .... It looks like I need to make a mall run (darn) and buy us some new summer wear .... I think that SA may get a tad warm ....

All you MM's are getting ready to leave in a couple of days ... you have a great mix of cars ... Maybe next year our Rendezvous should open up to ALL roadsters/convertibles - more than a few of our previous members have traded their XLR's - I'd just like to see some of our R2 & 3 members again ..... :rocker:
I rode the bike over to LA yesterday for a hotdog. Forgot how hot the gel seat gets when you let the bike sit out in the sun. :mad:

Boy what you won't do for a hot dog. Did you ever go to Costco's and have their dog or polish dog with relish? $1.50 with a large drink and I order one at a time cause I know I'm gonna want another one.:pat:
I rode the bike over to LA yesterday for a hotdog. Forgot how hot the gel seat gets when you let the bike sit out in the sun. :mad:

Boy what you won't do for a hot dog. Did you ever go to Costco's and have their dog or polish dog with relish? $1.50 with a large drink and I order one at a time cause I know I'm gonna want another one.:pat:

There is a Costco down at the bottom of the hill from my house. What fun would that be :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So you drove to LA for a hot dog, eh? What a great advertisement you are for that place :)

We're still waiting to have our first Sonic Burger ... it's been 2 weeks now, and we still cannot get near that place .... it's yellow-taped with "staging area" signs to keep the cars in line and off of the main drag ... the walk-up window line goes to the sidewalk ... I am hoping that now that Spring Break is over that it will calm down some ... The owner of this place probably can't even spell the word recession .... :lol: Ray says we'll probably live here for 5 years before we will be able to get near it ... It's the cherry-limeade that beckons ..:rocker:

So you drove to LA for a hot dog, eh? What a great advertisement you are for that place :)

We're still waiting to have our first Sonic Burger ... it's been 2 weeks now, and we still cannot get near that place .... it's yellow-taped with "staging area" signs to keep the cars in line and off of the main drag ... the walk-up window line goes to the sidewalk ... I am hoping that now that Spring Break is over that it will calm down some ... The owner of this place probably can't even spell the word recession .... :lol: Ray says we'll probably live here for 5 years before we will be able to get near it ... It's the cherry-limeade that beckons ..:rocker:
Ruthie, since you are too hot in Santee and you love to drive, come on East to Colorado Springs and you can not only get cooled off but you can also get a Sonic Burger without waiting in line. While you are here you can stay at my house and help me clean up after all the construction. The master bath and bedroom are finished, now just have to do the rest of the house, dust everywhere. I will even buy the Sonic Burger for you. Probably the best offer you have had today.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom