Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Nahhh, can't worry about the wolf .... it's quiet for me because American Idol, DWTS and all of the other cool reality things are on TV ... I admit it ... I'm a closet reality show junkie (and I think there's a few people in here with me!):willy_nilly: :blinzel:

We are being so good lately. Rob is probably getting bored with us. First Robin is the kitchen done yet?:dunno::confused:

No Kitchen yet

We are being so good lately. Rob is probably getting bored with us. First Robin is the kitchen done yet?:dunno::confused:
The new soapstone countertops and sink are to be installed next Tuesday. Just got home from chewing them out as they were trying to tell me the sink would be 30 inches wide, not 36, well it will be 36 wide, the faucet and drain at the right end of the sink, not in the middle for the drain and the faucet not in the center at the back of the sink. I am afraid to bring pictures as all of you nice ladies will want to leave your husbands and come home with me to use this great kitchen and then your husbands will follow with their badges and guns. LOL They won't be able to shot me if I stand sideways since I have not had a kitchen for two months and have lost weight (I wish). :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle My neighbor lady told me yesterday the new kitchen isn't as bad as she thought it would be. I guess that was a compliment. Oh well, go figure!!! Some folks I just have to ignore!!! It is what I want and I designed it so all that matters is, am I satisfied, yes I am. I will be proud to bring picture to RIV and I need to get away from all of this. Good thing I don't let things or people stress me out.

OK, I admit I'm a reality show junkie, but what was Paula wearing last night, a shrink tube dress. I thought she was going to have a coming out party any time. I watch it to see what Paula is going to wear and I already know what Simon is going to wear.
Nahhh, can't worry about the wolf .... it's quiet for me because American Idol, DWTS and all of the other cool reality things are on TV ... I admit it ... I'm a closet reality show junkie (and I think there's a few people in here with me!):willy_nilly: :blinzel:

OK, I admit I'm a reality show junkie, but what was Paula wearing last night, a shrink tube dress. I thought she was going to have a coming out party any time. I watch it to see what Paula is going to wear and I already know what Simon is going to wear.
Since we got on the subject of Reality shows. Does anyone watch the Real Housewives of New York? Hows about Hells Kitchen? I love the Reality shows watch them all the time.

Shhhh - don't tell me .... doesn't come on for 2 more hours here! :willy_nilly:
That is why I didn't give up the ending. I figured it wasn't on there yet.:DI can be good once in awhile:D:lol:

Shirt Order

Jean, my shirt order and check is in the mail. I stopped in at Red Noland Cadillac as it is so close to the post office. Joel the General Manager had the pharmacist write a note on my perscriptions when I picked them up last night. Said he wanted me to come and buy a new car so I had to give him a hard time about that. If they had a 2009 Silver SRX with no rear seat, V8, remote start and heated steering wheel and Silver Leather I would buy a new one. I have 18,000 miles on my '07 Black SRX. Learned a lot, one service writer is now out of a job. Matt the Roadside Service man is being transferred to the new Used Car Facility as head mechanic, service writer and so forth, a one man show. Saab is being relocated in with Cadillac, Infiniti is being relocated to Land Rover, Jaguar and where they were is going to be the Used Car Facility. Lots of changes but that comes with the economy. Oh yes, progress is being made on the kitchen, electricians will be here Monday, Crown Mouldings going in today, countertops and sink will be here Tuesday. Yea !!!!!!

Jean, my shirt order and check is in the mail. I stopped in at Red Noland Cadillac as it is so close to the post office. Joel the General Manager had the pharmacist write a note on my perscriptions when I picked them up last night. Said he wanted me to come and buy a new car so I had to give him a hard time about that. If they had a 2009 Silver SRX with no rear seat, V8, remote start and heated steering wheel and Silver Leather I would buy a new one. I have 18,000 miles on my '07 Black SRX. Learned a lot, one service writer is now out of a job. Matt the Roadside Service man is being transferred to the new Used Car Facility as head mechanic, service writer and so forth, a one man show. Saab is being relocated in with Cadillac, Infiniti is being relocated to Land Rover, Jaguar and where they were is going to be the Used Car Facility. Lots of changes but that comes with the economy. Oh yes, progress is being made on the kitchen, electricians will be here Monday, Crown Mouldings going in today, countertops and sink will be here Tuesday. Yea !!!!!!

Guess it's always nice for the General Manager of the local Cadillac dealer to know your prescriptions in case he needs something to calm his nerves???:chuckle:chuckle

Guess it's always nice for the General Manager of the local Cadillac dealer to know your prescriptions in case he needs something to calm his nerves???:chuckle:chuckle

Joel teaches Soccer to the son of my Pharmastist Kristi and she also attends the lessons so he asked her to write the note. None of my RX are for calming nerves so he is out of luck there. I hate writing that check every month for almost six hundred dollars for RX but am just thankful I can afford it. I do not want socializied medicine but I am afraid that is the direction this country is heading. I don't understand why I should have to buy meds for a family where they are too d--- lazy to get out and get a job and get off welfare. It is not the job of government to support these lazy people and also the illigels coming across our borders, Wait and see, there will be another revolution if this keeps up. I think the new prez is falling on his face, he sure is not keeping his campaign promises, look at all the pork in the stimulas bill and the new budget. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Just giving you a bad time... I agree 100% with your statements about the lazy people and illegals in this country. They should be able to take care of themselves (like we have and alot of others in this country have) before having kids... but then again, the more kids they have, the more $$$ the government gives them...

Kent,
Me thinks we need another civil war, except this time The whole US against Washington. Then we'll put Joe in charge. I'm watching the decline of a civilization and just realized it.
I'm sick of being raked over the coals.:patriot:
I think Obama is trying to shut Sheriff Joe down. Lots of federal investigators looking at him in the last week. :(

Kent,
Me thinks we need another civil war, except this time The whole US against Washington. Then we'll put Joe in charge. I'm watching the decline of a civilization and just realized it.
I'm sick of being raked over the coals.:patriot:
In the Phoenix area you don't want to mess with Joe. It will be interesting to watch. So many illegals have left town to go back to Mexico the govenor of the state of Sonora is complaining we are causing a burden on them :dunno: doesn't make me feel bad at all.:rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom