Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

because some of us work. why aren't you? Whereis your boss?

Super Freak WORK?????? Her husband is her boss I think but you know full well when the husband is the boss he really isn't because the "Little Women" are always really (THE BOSS ):chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

It's awful quite on here so far today. Why is everyone so quite? :dunno:

I am busy loading up my new kitchen cabinets, most of the uppers are installed, can't wait until all of them are in and I can get everything off my dining and living room floors plus the foyer is full. The template can't be made for the Soapstone counter tops until all the cabinets are set and after it is made it will be 5 to 7 working days before they are installed. I am so tired of having to get the water out of the toilets so I can make coffee every day. Did I say toilets, I meant the bathroom.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle The new sink is also Soapstone so I will have no sink until the countertops are in. The new frig, dishwasher and micro/convection unit over the stove are to be installed Tuesday. I put in a new stove when I moved into this house in 2006

I am busy loading up my new kitchen cabinets, most of the uppers are installed, can't wait until all of them are in and I can get everything off my dining and living room floors plus the foyer is full. The template can't be made for the Soapstone counter tops until all the cabinets are set and after it is made it will be 5 to 7 working days before they are installed. I am so tired of having to get the water out of the toilets so I can make coffee every day. Did I say toilets, I meant the bathroom.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle The new sink is also Soapstone so I will have no sink until the countertops are in. The new frig, dishwasher and micro/convection unit over the stove are to be installed Tuesday. I put in a new stove when I moved into this house in 2006
Hope you get it done soon. Seems like you have been working on renovation forever. Keep the toliet clean. :chuckle

because some of us work. why aren't you? Whereis your boss?
First Marc you know better. First Robin is right. Cubby keeps asking me what am I paying you for? :dunno: I say it is for my charming personality. :reddevil

I wish you guys would stop working so much. Madam the weather is upper 50's here and it is so nice. I've hardly been working today. Trying as much as possible to go outside and soak up some of the sun. :reddevil

The 50's??!! Brrrrr. My heat is set to come on in the house at 63. :willy_nilly:

Missy Bling took FIVE coats with her for one weekend? I never know when you guys are teasing .... I didn't think I even knew anyone who owned 5 coats. Last year for my trip to DC I bought a "ski jacket" to wear .... of course I haven't worn it since .... and didn't need one for the 60 previous years ... :blinzel:

Well - everything is relative .... we give up the "change of season's" for year' round sunshine. I'll keep the sunshine! :lol:

I have sent things home from a trip .... but never ahead .... guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks ....

I'm still trying to get my "stuff" together for our badges .... has anyone else got their badge artwork done yet?

Well - it's the weekend .... hope you all have a good one ... I will be trying to get over this cold (yes, again) and maybe take the time to work on one of my scrapbooks ...... boring. :pat: Maybe I need to drink more alcohol to get rid of the germs! :lol:

The 50's??!! Brrrrr. My heat is set to come on in the house at 63. :willy_nilly:

Missy Bling took FIVE coats with her for one weekend? I never know when you guys are teasing .... I didn't think I even knew anyone who owned 5 coats. Last year for my trip to DC I bought a "ski jacket" to wear .... of course I haven't worn it since .... and didn't need one for the 60 previous years ... :blinzel:

Well - everything is relative .... we give up the "change of season's" for year' round sunshine. I'll keep the sunshine! :lol:

I have sent things home from a trip .... but never ahead .... guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks ....

I'm still trying to get my "stuff" together for our badges .... has anyone else got their badge artwork done yet?

Well - it's the weekend .... hope you all have a good one ... I will be trying to get over this cold (yes, again) and maybe take the time to work on one of my scrapbooks ...... boring. :pat: Maybe I need to drink more alcohol to get rid of the germs! :lol:

They are not teasing Missy Bling, she did bring 5 coats. I think so far just Bruce & Kathy got their badges figured out. Kevin sent his stuff to Craig last night. Bruce & Kathy are pretty good about figuring out what people should put on their badges. They have given me a bunch of suggestions. If you get stuck ask them. :cool: You need to drink beer to get rid of the cold. :D:chuckle:chuckle

RA,
I own, probably, 30 jackets, or more! :laugh::reddevil:lol::willy_nilly: Now me wearing all of them is a whole different story!!!!:chuckle:laugh: Most of them I got when we were into hot air balloons.

Rich,
Check your picture CD's that we sent to you. There may be pictures of Misty on them. That way you won't have to wait until the weather gets better! :)

Kathy

Having nothing to do today except fight this da*n cold - I've been reading the posts since we started posting on this forum ... first, it sure has been fun .... but second, what I noticed is how very few posts there have been about problems with the XLR ... It appears that most all of the bugs have been worked out and now we are doing what we should do .... enjoying the beejeezus out of them! :blinzel:

I'ts beautiful here today. In the seventies. May have to go home from work and get Tiffany out. I may even take her top off. Don't tell Missy Bling.

New Appliances

Just got the new Fridge, Dishwasher and Micro/Convection Oven delivered, maybe I will have a new kitchen before the end of March. I was counting on all of this being done by the first of March. Now I will only have a month to rest up before RIV. Totally gutting and starting over is one big job, I used to do things like this myself but now I have to hire everything done and I just watch. I think it is time to party @ RIV

Just got the new Fridge, Dishwasher and Micro/Convection Oven delivered, maybe I will have a new kitchen before the end of March. I was counting on all of this being done by the first of March. Now I will only have a month to rest up before RIV. Totally gutting and starting over is one big job, I used to do things like this myself but now I have to hire everything done and I just watch. I think it is time to party @ RIV

You'll have to bring before and after pictures to RIV. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

It sure has gotten really quite on here!!!!!!!!

I think a lot of members are thinking about their next move and how to stay ahead of the wolf and haven't the time for the forum, but we try.
Little Red Riding Hood
You'll have to bring before and after pictures to RIV. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

It sure has gotten really quite on here!!!!!!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom