Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Badges

TAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :rocker::rocker:

Heh,heh, 3 ... count 'em .... 3 badges in this caravan .... :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil

If Vic and Trudy come that will make four. If I can find my Dad's US Marshall badge maybe I could use it and make five and if Bobo gets his dummy badge that will make six. I guess that didn't sound right, should have said fake. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Thats pretty much my goal, I am waiting for my workers comp carrier to get back to me.

Mark and I have been talking about the Texas drive. I am hoping we can make it. I need to have so fun :rocker::rocker::rocker:
I know that includes SHOPPING, stores do have wheel chairs for those that are unable to do a lot of walking. Don't let them talk you into surgery, back surgery does not work. there are several other alternatives today. Hope you get better soon, I saw those new high heels and you don't want them to go to waste. Buy Darth Vader a bottle of wine and he won't care what you do or how much you spend.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Thats pretty much my goal, I am waiting for my workers comp carrier to get back to me.

Mark and I have been talking about the Texas drive. I am hoping we can make it. I need to have so fun :rocker::rocker::rocker:
Hope you start feeling better soon PD. I hope you and Mark will be able to make it Texas. :)

Is it illigal to transport cases of wine across state borders? He may have to bring the Muscrat, I mean Mustang Cobra for the wine.
BTW, I changed my mind, it's gonna be a five star Texas Ranger badge
TAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :rocker::rocker:

Heh,heh, 3 ... count 'em .... 3 badges in this caravan .... :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
to the Midwest Marauder's! Have a great time, you all deserve it after being held captive all winter by the snow and cold.
Turn them horsies loose and have a ball!

I'll be with you in spirit (:beerchug:) , y'all know that ....:D

RA, you know we will be thinking of you. It will be great to get the gang together again. I hope Indy is ready for Super Freak :rocker:

Bruce :wave:

There isn't a town in America that is ready for Super Freak! Someone better have the funnel packed. Or, maybe not? :chuckle

Tell Photo Girl that I'd love a group shot or 2 of you all .... y'all smile! :D:D:D:D

But most of all .... have fun!

That's the funny thing--we're meeting in Indy and have to leave town to party elsewhere because of her:laugh::laugh::laugh:

There isn't a town in America that is ready for Super Freak! Someone better have the funnel packed. Or, maybe not? :chuckle

Tell Photo Girl that I'd love a group shot or 2 of you all .... y'all smile! :D:D:D:D

But most of all .... have fun!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

to the Midwest Marauder's! Have a great time, you all deserve it after being held captive all winter by the snow and cold.
Turn them horsies loose and have a ball!

I'll be with you in spirit (:beerchug:) , y'all know that ....:D
We are having fun. Haven't been kicked out of Indy yet. It is still early. Everyone says hello.

So far, so good... though I can;t imagine Cubby & Superfreals neighbors ae happy, since we're still going strong!!

Haha .... look at your post .... :laugh:, I can tell that you are still going strong ..... have a blast! Love you all.

Here's one with me in it... and Kris with the usual sign! :lol:

Our group:
George (IndyXLRVGuy), Kris (Missy Bling), Bruce (Cadillac Tech), Lisa (XLR owner, but not active on the net), Kathy (Photo Girl), Kevin (Cubby 558), Brian (Lisa's spouse), Marion (Little Woman), Marc (Tiffany's Dad) & Rich (Homegameroom).

Paula and I will see you all this afternoon at Ricks!!!!

TFB

Fly safe, we'll see you this afternoon. You and Paula missed a good one last night-this morning. I think eveyone left our room about 2:00AM. Rich made a safe trip--right across the hall:lol::lol: Still waiting for everyone to call this morning for our trip to the Speedway museum--I've been up since 6:30; don't know what's wrong with these deadheads:blinzel::blinzel:

I'm sure we'll have more great pics later today.

Paula and I will see you all this afternoon at Ricks!!!!

TFB

Here's a couple from our daytime adventures today. We went to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum and got a tour of the track as well. We then went to long's Bakery for donuts. We inhaled the dozen we got! (Hint: Cadillac Tech will do pretty much anything for a Long's Bakery Donut!). Then we went downtown to the new Colts stadium (VERY nice!). Now we're getting ready to meet Paula and Nick ar Rick's Cafe for dinner and drinks.

Many thanks to Cubby for providing transportation, Bruce for chauffering us, Photo Girl for the upcoming pictures, Marc for the narrated tour of Indianapolis, and marion and Kris for the comic relief! :laugh:

We wish you all were here!!!

Are we missing a couple of pictures ...?? :confused:

Of course we all wish we were there with you .... Whaaattt???? Bruce will do pretty much anything for a donut???? :reddevil Well, that's verrrrrry interesting .... what kind do you want me to bring him from San Diego??

We wish we were there with you guys too!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom