Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

It sure was nice out today and Blue Bunny had her top down today as it was 71 here. Ooooooooooops, the car, not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::chuckle:chuckle:D:D:D

attention

The things you'll do for attention, pull into Las Cruces with your top down and I'll have my camera ready.
It sure was nice out today and Blue Bunny had her top down today as it was 71 here. Ooooooooooops, the car, not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::chuckle:chuckle:D:D:D

The things you'll do for attention, pull into Las Cruces with your top down and I'll have my camera ready.

One, small, problem with that Bob is that I'll have so much in the trunk and the shotgun that I won't be able to put my top down!

Ooooooooooooooooo your talking about the other top. :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shot gun, you say? On second thought Ruthie will be taking the picture, I'll be behind the bar.:bar00:
One, small, problem with that Bob is that I'll have so much in the trunk and the shotgun that I won't be able to put my top down!

Ooooooooooooooooo your talking about the other top. :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Happy Birthday to you, P.D. ....

:birthday:

Hope it was as wonderful as you are!

:love:
Ray & Ruth Ann

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday PD, hope you are feeling better, get well soon.

Happy BIrthday PD.
:birthday:
Cuby & Little Woman

And... today it is Whit's birthday!

Happy Birthday to you ....! :birthday:

It is tax season, and he has disappeared along with the Professor for awhile .... but hopefully we will see both of them in San Antonio is just a couple of months!

Happy Bday Whit:birthday:
Cuby and Little Woman

:wave::wave::wave:Thanks to everyone for the BIRTHDAY WISHES. Mark made my favorites. Wish you could have all been here. Sorry I haven't been here more. Some of you know I have been having back problems, after a fall at work. Last week I went to visit the neurosurgeon, who was very nice and told me my only option was surgery. He also took me off work, now having worked all my life, I am totally lost. The worst part is Mark thinks I should clean, grocery shop, and do laundry. (As least he knows better than to ask me to cook!!!) :bash::bash::bash::bash:

:wave::wave::wave:Thanks to everyone for the BIRTHDAY WISHES. Mark made my favorites. Wish you could have all been here. Sorry I haven't been here more. Some of you know I have been having back problems, after a fall at work. Last week I went to visit the neurosurgeon, who was very nice and told me my only option was surgery. He also took me off work, now having worked all my life, I am totally lost. The worst part is Mark thinks I should clean, grocery shop, and do laundry. (As least he knows better than to ask me to cook!!!) :bash::bash::bash::bash:

Tell him you can't .... bad back! :chuckle :laugh:

Hi PD,
I had no idea your were injured. :jaw: :eek: :(:ugh: :grouphug: I do hope you get better real soon. I think I would get a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd opinion!
one blue bunny

Hi PD,
I had no idea your were injured. :jaw: :eek: :(:ugh: :grouphug: I do hope you get better real soon. I think I would get a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd opinion!
one blue bunny

Thats pretty much my goal, I am waiting for my workers comp carrier to get back to me.

Mark and I have been talking about the Texas drive. I am hoping we can make it. I need to have so fun :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom