Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Oh, really? And just what was it that Cubby and CadillacTech did or post to get banned? For that matter ..... what did I ever post? I don't think it has a thing to do with what is posted ...... Hmmm, maybe you are right .... very selective .... :squint: That must be quite a "can't-miss" Bowling Green event that is being planned over there...... haven't heard a word about it .... ;) You know I just hate to miss a good party :reddevil 'think we'll be invited?
Doubt it. Before I got banned San Antonio was winning over there. Hummmm maybe they'll be there at the same time. ;)

Doubt it. Before I got banned San Antonio was winning over there. Hummmm maybe they'll be there at the same time. ;)

Really ..... when is their Rendezvous .... and what do they call it??? (Just so I recognize the invitation when I get it.) :laugh:

I'm really beginning to worry about poor Allen. With the demise of the XLR - as RA says, he will be known as Mr. No-More-XLR.

He should be placed on suicide watch in my opinion; afterall he was first known as Mr. Allante, now Mr. XLR.

He seems to pick the LOSERS more often than not.........including forums!

With car sales what they are - he may have to go back to working concession stands at the circus. He will be known far and wide as Mr. Snake Oil. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rocket:

That would be Mr. Never had an XLR
I'm really beginning to worry about poor Allen. With the demise of the XLR - as RA says, he will be known as Mr. No-More-XLR.

He should be placed on suicide watch in my opinion; afterall he was first known as Mr. Allante, now Mr. XLR.

He seems to pick the LOSERS more often than not.........including forums!

With car sales what they are - he may have to go back to working concession stands at the circus. He will be known far and wide as Mr. Snake Oil. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rocket:

Cubby,

I'm sorry but I deleted your msg. as I didn't feel it was very appropriate. Let's not poke fun at the other forum.

I knew it wouldn't stay--after I posted it.

Cubby,

I'm sorry but I deleted your msg. as I didn't feel it was very appropriate. Let's not poke fun at the other forum.

Sorry Rob--it was only meant as fun. I guess I just got caught up in all the comments flying around. I will put all of it behind me--this is the best XLR site, so the others don't matter. Sorry again.

Wait til after the Biltmore trip in April. Photo Girl will have pics of me in my leathers:o:o Actually looks similiar to Hellboy :laugh::laugh:

Marion ..... try this ....:buttslap:....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom