Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

What a tragedy happening in Buffalo ....

NY has really suffered these past years ....

Bless them all ...

What a tragedy happening in Buffalo ....

NY has really suffered these past years ....

Bless them all ...

I agree RA, it is getting depressing with all the loss of life going on throughout the world. May God Bless our our friends we have come to know.

Today the day!!! Ben (XLR28) is getting married in a few hours!! Maybe he'll be in better shape than the time he got the bus to go back to the hotel in RIII!! Remember the picture?? RA, I think you took it, with the caption: Ben acting to be a sober man! :lol::lol:. Can't wait to see them, the wife and I haven't seen them in a few months!

Chad

How wonderful ..... I guess it's too late to tell
Ben congratulations from us ... I hope you guys had a great time at the wedding .... hmmmm, Ben .... married! Wow. Yep, he had the very best time ever that night - him and Cubby entertained us until the wee hours of the morning .... I never laughed so hard. Gosh, maybe by May they will need another honeymoon ..... then she can meet the Ben we know!:laugh:

Congrats Ben. Hopefully we will get to meet the new wife in San Antonio? :dunno:

From Little Woman and Cubby
:D

Hmmmm, Ben's on his honeymoon :love: .... let's see how long it is before he answers these well wishes! :lol::chuckle:reddevil

Smiley Central & web search toolbar

BTW Smiley Central and Websearch toolbar I have found is a tracker and a mini trojan horse. I had the Geek Squad over this past weekend and he had to use spybot to get rid of it off my computer. If you try to remove it from your computer it will not remove. It's hogging up room and stores tons of info on your computer and slows it down.
Anyone wanting the Spybot site to download it let me know and I will post it. It's used by HP by their techs to find trojan horses and remove sites like these. I run it once a month and you would be surprised as to what it finds and removes and it's free.
Hmmmm, Ben's on his honeymoon :love: .... let's see how long it is before he answers these well wishes! :lol::chuckle:reddevil

Thanks all!
We are in Pigeon Forge, TN right now and plan on catching the Biltmore Estate in a few days. I see Bruce is planning an event there later this year.
Yes, me married, it is surreal. Thanks Chad for keeping everyone up to speed for me, you can imagine how busy I have been these past few months getting everything ready.

Miss you all. San Antonio is still in the maybe column - have to check the schedules.

Pigeon Ford .... we loooooooooooovvvvvvvvve Tennessee!

Hurrah on "maybe" going to San Antonio .... I am going to list you and ????? on the maybe list! You have 3 months to make room on your list .... how much fun will that be to meet Mrs. Ben .... don't worry, we won't corrupt her ... the first night ... lol
Have a great Honey Moon! :love:

Congratulations Ben!!!! Hope you guys can make it to RIVerwalkk in San Antonio--it won't be the same (at night) without you as my comedy partner:laugh::laugh::laugh: Have fun in Pigeon Forge, its great country down there. We are going to be down there in April and then head over and meet Bruce & Kathy and the gang at the Biltmore on our Harley. Love riding down there on the bike, great roads, awesome scenery and good home cookin'.

Thanks all!
We are in Pigeon Forge, TN right now and plan on catching the Biltmore Estate in a few days. I see Bruce is planning an event there later this year.
Yes, me married, it is surreal. Thanks Chad for keeping everyone up to speed for me, you can imagine how busy I have been these past few months getting everything ready.

Miss you all. San Antonio is still in the maybe column - have to check the schedules.

Love riding down there on the bike, great roads, awesome scenery and good home cookin'.

Okay ... for sure I have to comment on that, Cubby! You are so right ..... There is nothing like Tennessee cookin' .... I do believe that is the home of greatest cooks in America ... the best home-cooking restaurants we have ever been in .... and some of the nicest of wait staff too. Those people have butter in their bones ........ they really know their way around a kitchen and the way to my heart! :love:

Thanks all!

Ben, I hope we get to see you and your new bride in San Antonio (or anywhere for that matter). It just won't be the same without you. Have a great time on your honeymoon. Here's to many years of happiness to you both.

Bruce :wave:

We have been awful nice and quiet today. :confused:;)

Nah .... no storm .....
Remember someone has to care ....
I did until I just read that the old forum considers meeting up with other XLR owners a competition for forum business. There used to be a thread where local and other events could be posted. Why have that thread if you are going to be kicked off for using it. :willy_nilly::rocket: Or are only some people allowed to post certain events? And who decides which events get to be posted and promoted?

Nah .... no storm .....
Remember someone has to care ....
I did until I just read that the old forum considers meeting up with other XLR owners a competition for forum business. There used to be a thread where local and other events could be posted. Why have that thread if you are going to be kicked off for using it. :willy_nilly::rocket: Or are only some people allowed to post certain events? And who decides which events get to be posted and promoted?
Hummm very true RA. I thought the same thing. I think its called selective banning. :mad::bash:

Hummm very true RA. I thought the same thing. I think its called selective banning. :mad::bash:
Oh, really? And just what was it that Cubby and CadillacTech did or post to get banned? For that matter ..... what did I ever post? I don't think it has a thing to do with what is posted ...... Hmmm, maybe you are right .... very selective .... :squint: That must be quite a "can't-miss" Bowling Green event that is being planned over there...... haven't heard a word about it .... ;) You know I just hate to miss a good party :reddevil 'think we'll be invited?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom