Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

I'm so diaappointed in the Colts. Go Chargers. So much for resting the starters the last game to save them for the playoffs, that never works. We pay them millions to play so make them play. If they get hurt they have all summer to heal. :pat:

They rest LT in the pre season games too, and he comes out sluggish when it's time to play. You're right, they get payed to play, so play.
I'm so diaappointed in the Colts. Go Chargers. So much for resting the starters the last game to save them for the playoffs, that never works. We pay them millions to play so make them play. If they get hurt they have all summer to heal. :pat:

I like these play-off games :rocker: - almost like celebrating another holiday! Family, friends, (a little friendly competition) a good game to watch - and barbeque! :twist:

Since San Diego is pretty much a transient city (almost every one is from somewhere else) - to see this place unite over a football team is pretty amazing.

Just a little note for the Charger fans. One of the wide receivers, Vincent Jacson, was arrested yesterday for suspicion of DUI.

Don't you think we know that! It's been plastered all over every news outlet there is ... and it's not his first .... he had one a couple of years ago too and was still on probation from that one - but the Charger's office has already said that it won't affect their decision to play him - they will. I can understand their desire to have him play - but I would think that they should be pretty concerned about how his drinking and driving affects the image of their team. He's not the only Charger that has been arrested - we've had a couple for both drinking and/or drugs. Too much fame & $$?

I'm just gonna say that it's a good thing he has the $$ to battle this - because I just listened to an attorney explain all of the costs for a DUI in California - they can range from 10,000 to 20,000 buck-a-roos.

Don't you think we know that! It's been plastered all over every news outlet there is ... and it's not his first .... he had one a couple of years ago too and was still on probation from that one - but the Charger's office has already said that it won't affect their decision to play him - they will. I can understand their desire to have him play - but I would think that they should be pretty concerned about how his drinking and driving affects the image of their team. He's not the only Charger that has been arrested - we've had a couple for both drinking and/or drugs. Too much fame & $$?

I'm just gonna say that it's a good thing he has the $$ to battle this - because I just listened to an attorney explain all of the costs for a DUI in California - they can range from 10,000 to 20,000 buck-a-roos.

You would think the getting in trouble is going to affect the team and the way they play. I didn't know that was his second arrest and still on probation. That's pretty bad. If it wasn't for the Chargers being in the playoffs, we probably wouldn't have even heard about it in the Midwest. :dunno:

Ha-ha .... gearing up for the weekend game .... going shopping today for the barbeque menu! (Oh, and yeah .... the beer & wine!) :blinzel:

So many games, so little time .... :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

Yea! What he said. Just don't make me repeat it since I can always claim I misunderstood, didn't hear it clearly, you know - plausible deniability. :lol:

Mark,

You sound like our current Governor in IL. Have you ever considered politics and/or moving to the Midwest. There could be an opening coming up in a few years at re-election time:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yea! What he said. Just don't make me repeat it since I can always claim I misunderstood, didn't hear it clearly, you know - plausible deniability. :lol:

Mswaim .... you're so full of it .... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Geez, Cubby ..... do you really want another double-talking politician in office??? :pat: :willy_nilly: Wasn't the IL governor (:hearseespk:) just impeached a couple of hours ago?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom