Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Ha-ha, but your QB scares the h*ll outta me! :willy_nilly:

We will be thinking of all of you Midwest Marauder's too .... :grouphug: ... It promises to be a good game to watch.

it is clear and sunny and should be in the low to mid 60's that night ... great football weather.

We had around 15" of snow in our yard for Christmas... a lot is gone now - the weekend & today is hovering around 40, dropping to mid 20's the rest of the week...
Christmas was grand... I received a leather YANKEES jacket from my wife. Also got a Mickey Mouse paper towel holder for the bathroom in the shop... what more could a guy ask for???

Hey Ruthie, we have a QB too or didn't you see the game Sunday night. Bring it!

We will be thinking of all of you Midwest Marauder's too .... :grouphug: ... It promises to be a good game to watch.

it is clear and sunny and should be in the low to mid 60's that night ... great football weather.

I hope our QB, Manning, has a good game. Manning started off not so good this season. This should be a great game. Both teams are good can't wait for Sunday. :rocker:

I hope manning sprains an ankle. Sorry, but I have Charger blue blood in my veins. You have to be on one side or the other
I hope our QB, Manning, has a good game. Manning started off not so good this season. This should be a great game. Both teams are good can't wait for Sunday. :rocker:

Hey, Hey, now be nice Standby. I like the Bolts except when we are playing them. It's revenge time from last year when you did us in. Good luck. Wish we could be there to see the game with you.

Marc and Kris.

I've been seeing on the news that sales for the game tickets are selling like hotcakes... probably selling out today. I'm thinkin' that I will probably be hearing all of you Colt's fan's clear out here! :rocker:

We will be watching the game with the kids - and thinking of you all ..... it promises to be a great game!

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSman000 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSman000 I was going to say "breaks a leg," I figured with a sprained leg we would have a better chance.

Come on, you guys are 10 & 5 and we are 8 & 8. We need all the brakes we can get. Marion may be coming in to play which could help us.
touchdown May the best team win.:pat: What am I saying?

Hey, Hey, now be nice Standby. I like the Bolts except when we are playing them. It's revenge time from last year when you did us in. Good luck. Wish we could be there to see the game with you.

Marc and Kris.

Colts are 12-4. Colts do have the MVP QBng tomorrow. :chuckle May the best team win. Goodluck guys.

Well, ya had to much beer again, if you wait until Sunday your going to miss the game, it's on Saturday.
Ok, 12-4. We probably won't Have Antonio Gates with a high ankle sprain, LT with a groin sprain and no mad man Marion to knock manning on his butt, so how Vegas can make Indy a one point favorite is beyond me. Unless our other guys step it up, you guys should win by 21 points. Well there is always next year
Get the beer ready.

It's not the first time we've been the underdogs ... :willy_nilly:

Here's to all of you MidWest Marauder's :beerchug: !

It's not the first time we've been the underdogs ... :willy_nilly:

Here's to all of you MidWest Marauder's :beerchug: !
I think you guys have a good shot. The M&Ms will be thinking of you guys. I still will be pulling for our Colts.

7:00 pm here central. Waiting for the big Charger Colts game. Good luck guys. Hope the Colts win go Manning. :wave::DLove you guys.

Very gracious of you, you still have a MVP, but we Have Darin Sprolls..........game MVP...350 yards............WOW!:blinzel:
San Diego just won a trip to Nashville or Pittsburgh! What a great game!!! I'm sorry to see the Colts (and my boy Peyton) lose, but happy for our friends in San Diego.

Congrats to the Charger fans. The best team won. Goodluck against Pittsburgh. As for us Colts fans as Standby said there is always next year for us.:bawling:

Pittsburgh! Uh-oh, that's gettin' in to Rufcar's territory .... :squint:

Yesterday's game was exciting to watch because it went right down to the wire .... :pat: So much more fun than watching one team just get stomped on. :)

Pittsburgh! Uh-oh, that's gettin' in to Rufcar's territory .... :squint:

Yesterday's game was exciting to watch because it went right down to the wire .... :pat: So much more fun than watching one team just get stomped on. :)
It was exciting if you aren't a Colts fan. Once again they lost first round playoffs. It was a good game though. You never now Chargers might have a shot. They haven't said yet if Roethlisberger has been cleared yet. :dunno:I'll pull for our Charger friends. Since Peyton is out I'll be cheering for Eli Manning and the Giants. Love those Manning boys. ;)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom