Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Awwww, really? :rolleyes: I thought it would be great fun for the 16 yr old grandson, son-in-laws and him...... So you don't think it was a good idea?

'Hmmm, anyone else have any input before I wrap this thing up???

Wrap it up...all your "boys" will love it! :)

Kathy

As long as it goes home with the grandson it's OK.
Yea, I think I remember those wind up toys...............I'm just jealous no one bought me one.:dunno:
Awwww, really? :rolleyes: I thought it would be great fun for the 16 yr old grandson, son-in-laws and him...... So you don't think it was a good idea?

'Hmmm, anyone else have any input before I wrap this thing up???

No .... the slot track won't be going home with the grandson .... it will stay here and he and his dad, uncles and grandpop will build cars for it .... I know that because I want a miniture "Lola" to race around the track! So, I will probably even build a car myself. :willy_nilly:

No .... the slot track won't be going home with the grandson .... it will stay here and he and his dad, uncles and grandpop will build cars for it .... I know that because I want a miniture "Lola" to race around the track! So, I will probably even build a car myself. :willy_nilly:

Yea, and you said you bought it for the "boys"...:chuckle:chuckle:laugh:

Ha-ha, MT .... maybe you're right! My brother in law has always built RC airplanes and now heliocopters ..... my Ray and my brother has built boats and the aircraft ..... I had an uncle that built RC model cars and launched rockets ..... Maybe it just runs in my family! Planes, Trains & Automobiles! Only I know that now that we are retired we have time to do some of the fun things that we never had time to do .... Yeah ..... I think I'd like building an XLR ---

New chapter in our life ....

Anyway, assuming they all like it, you all are welcome to stop by and play!

What kind of hobbies to the rest of you guys have? You divas too??? I know what Photo Girl likes to do :laugh:... duh!

During the winter months,that seem to last forever...it's time to play some video games on PS2 and PS3. Right now it's Medal of Honor Airborne. There is nothing like shooting Nazi's to chase away the winter blues.:lol:

When it finally gets warmer,it's back to the cars and the yard and a whole lot of traveling with our friends.:cool:

Bruce :wave:

Right now, it's playing on my new laptop! Santa delivered my present early :)

Kathy

Anyway, assuming they all like it, you all are welcome to stop by and play!!

Who knows... sometime we may take you up on it

What kind of hobbies to the rest of you guys have? You divas too??? I know what Photo Girl likes to do :laugh:... duh

In the winter months, my wife & I are on a pool league. In the summer, besides driving the X and my 1966 Mustang Convertible...I'm on a golf league (that way, I'm out golfing at least once a week).

Hobbies? Well, my forum name says it all. I enjoy arcade games (especially pinball) in the winter months. I have a nice gameroom in my basement, hence the HOMEGAMEROOM name. My latest avatar shows a certain troll I enjoy smacking with a pinball from my "Medieval Madness" pinball mahine.

Yes, I've been asked by more than a few forum members if the homegameroom means anything risque. Sorry to disappoint everyone! :lol:

PS Any forum members are always welcome to stop by! I presently have Bud Light and Labatt Blue on tap.... while they last!

Hey, Richie..... I remember Midevil Madness! But my favorite - very favorite - is the tabletop Pacman ...

Beer..... hmmmm, ya' got wine??? :drink:

Yep, I've got Pac Man here as well as Ms. Pac Man! And I think I have at least a few bottles of wine around here somewhere! :naughty:

Do you provide taxi service pick up at the airport? After the California trip I am through with long distance driving for the rest of this year.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle First Robin

Hey, there's no better place to spend New Year's Eve! the mugs are i the freezer - I'll leave the light on for you!:bar00:

New Year's Eve...Now that's a good idea. We'll have to see if we can get the rest of the group to join. Just think...a New Year's party with Super Freak and Homegrown:rocker:

Bruce :D

Okay, this is more shopping than even I can take ... :rolleyes: ....

But I did find a really fun thing for the Detail Guy .... The World's Greatest Shelby GT Slot Car Track - 67 feet and 2 cars...... Now, can you just imagine what my livingroom is going to look like Christmas morning??? :pat:

Shhhhh! :biggrinsanta:

You guys who like toys should check this out online ....

RA, Ray will love it. I know I would love to have one (maybe Photo Girl is paying attention). My brother and I had ones years ago along with train sets. You will have to see if you can find a Lola T-70 race car for your new track.

Have FUN!

Bruce :wave:

Do you provide taxi service pick up at the airport? After the California trip I am through with long distance driving for the rest of this year.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle First Robin

I do provide airport pickup, but not in the XLR (unless you're bringing minimal luggage!).

Hahahaha, this is funny .....
Are we talking about luggage for the XLR???
I just can't 'go there' again!!! :laugh::reddevil:laugh:

New Year's Eve...Now that's a good idea. We'll have to see if we can get the rest of the group to join. Just think...a New Year's party with Super Freak and Homegrown:rocker:

Bruce :D
Super Freak would be up for Homegrown's area for New Years Eve. Is Homegrown up for the M&M's? Are we going to do it? Let me know guys count me and cubby in. :rocker::twist::party

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom