Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Boy this working and shopping is getting in the way of playing on the forum.:(

Whew! Home .... with lot's of bags .... very fun trip. I really loved Down Town Disney - it is a shopping area that does NOT have a Target, Macy's, BBB, Famous Footwear, or any other chain store ... (except a Disney store, of course) .. it was fun to shop in these stores that had merchandise that isn't the same here as it is in a Florida mall ... ahhh, with this recession I am afraid we are going to see less and less of the Mom & Pop stores.
Am we done shopping? Nope. :xmas: And haven't even begun with the paper and ribbons ... help! :pat:

I'm taking off from work all next week to finish shopping and wrap. Fun Fun Fun. :D:D

Cubby better check his garage, I think Little Woman is taking off for Florida in the XLR to shop at Disney.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Ruthie has given her some BAD ideas about Disney in Calif.:wave::wave::wave: First Robin

Cubby better check his garage, I think Little Woman is taking off for Florida in the XLR to shop at Disney.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Ruthie has given her some BAD ideas about Disney in Calif.:wave::wave::wave: First Robin
I wish I could get away with that one, but I think Cubby would definetly notice the XLR gone. It wouldn't bother him me being gone but the car oh I would never hear the end of that one.

Cubby would prefer it if you'd take time off from shopping!:laugh::lol::laugh:
Homegrown is your garage always that nice looking? I wish Cubbies was that clean and nice looking all the time. :laugh::laugh::chuckle Big laugh because his garage will never look that nice. :squint:

Mar .... is that garage got enough room in it for another XLR? That is the only room you need to have .... :rolleyes: Here's a thought ... tell the Little Man that you are giving him a new X for Christmas and that, he doesn't have to buy you anything .... you will just keep that old X that's in the garage ...:lol: ...

I just got an email from Mr(no)XLR .... according to him you can drive up to his area and he will practically give you one (bet it comes with a new keychain too!) .... I have replied 4 times now to his ads to remove my name from his advertising .... I'm still getting his junkmail. :bash: How amazing .... he sells the XLR, advises forum members on how to fix them, and he sells (oh, yes he does) accessories for them ..... but he still doesn't own one... :squint: :lol: I don't know how I got on this soapbox this morning .... :confused: ... :reddevil

Mar .... is that garage got enough room in it for another XLR? That is the only room you need to have .... :rolleyes: Here's a thought ... tell the Little Man that you are giving him a new X for Christmas and that, he doesn't have to buy you anything .... you will just keep that old X that's in the garage ...:lol: ...

I just got an email from Mr(no)XLR .... according to him you can drive up to his area and he will practically give you one (bet it comes with a new keychain too!) .... I have replied 4 times now to his ads to remove my name from his advertising .... I'm still getting his junkmail. :bash: How amazing .... he sells the XLR, advises forum members on how to fix them, and he sells (oh, yes he does) accessories for them ..... but he still doesn't own one... :squint: :lol: I don't know how I got on this soapbox this morning .... :confused: ... :reddevil
Yes the garage has enough room for another X. What I should do is go buy myself a V, that would drive Little Man crazy. Maybe I should get a Pink V, what do you think Cubby would think of that. :chuckle:chuckle I must have really been under the radar on that old place, because I get no emails on anything from there. :dunno::dunno: Not that it bothers me. :rolleyes: I wouldn't buy a wagon from there. Oh you got me started Madam. :chuckle:chuckle

Hahahaha! Well, verrrrrrrrrrrrry shortly after I posted that I was still getting the junk email - I got an email from Mr(no)XLR that I was off of his email list. :smileyshot22: :hearseespk: Ghosts? We have ghosts? :squint:

Well - between football for the guys, and Christmas shopping for the gals, this forum seems to be taking a winter's Zzz. :lol:

Just thought I'd tell you that Santa decided to stuff Ray's stocking with items straight from the aisles of Pep Boys ... it was really quite fun and so easy .... :biggrinsanta:

When we were up at BBB - Ray was using a fiber cloth to wipe down the car - our forum friend b-pappy told Ray to stop using "that sandpaper" on the car and to try this ..... and tossed him the absolute most soft, most dense and lush (and large) fiber cloth we had ever seen. He said it was from Adam's ...... Ray tried it, gave it a definite thumbs up and has ordered a package. If any of you get a chance to see/feel/use one, post your comments.

This novella is :burnout:.

Well - between football for the guys, and Christmas shopping for the gals, this forum seems to be taking a winter's Zzz. :lol:

Just thought I'd tell you that Santa decided to stuff Ray's stocking with items straight from the aisles of Pep Boys ... it was really quite fun and so easy .... :biggrinsanta:

When we were up at BBB - Ray was using a fiber cloth to wipe down the car - our forum friend b-pappy told Ray to stop using "that sandpaper" on the car and to try this ..... and tossed him the absolute most soft, most dense and lush (and large) fiber cloth we had ever seen. He said it was from Adam's ...... Ray tried it, gave it a definite thumbs up and has ordered a package. If any of you get a chance to see/feel/use one, post your comments.

This novella is :burnout:.
What kind of cloth is it?

Ray ordered the towels through our own forum member, b-pappy when we were at
BBB. Maybe he will read this post and tell us if this is the same towel. The towels are really a good size .... and the quality is wonderful. That looks like them. Ray wanted the 3-pak - I remember them talking about that.

Okay, this is more shopping than even I can take ... :rolleyes: ....

But I did find a really fun thing for the Detail Guy .... The World's Greatest Shelby GT Slot Car Track - 67 feet and 2 cars...... Now, can you just imagine what my livingroom is going to look like Christmas morning??? :pat:

Shhhhh! :biggrinsanta:

You guys who like toys should check this out online ....

Even I wouldn't have told everyone this. How old is Ray? I probably would have enjoyed this about 60 years ago.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Okay, this is more shopping than even I can take ... :rolleyes: ....

But I did find a really fun thing for the Detail Guy .... The World's Greatest Shelby GT Slot Car Track - 67 feet and 2 cars...... Now, can you just imagine what my livingroom is going to look like Christmas morning??? :pat:

Shhhhh! :biggrinsanta:

You guys who like toys should check this out online ....

Awwww, really? :rolleyes: I thought it would be great fun for the 16 yr old grandson, son-in-laws and him...... So you don't think it was a good idea?

'Hmmm, anyone else have any input before I wrap this thing up???

Awwww, really? :rolleyes: I thought it would be great fun for the 16 yr old grandson, son-in-laws and him...... So you don't think it was a good idea?

'Hmmm, anyone else have any input before I wrap this thing up???

Well you know I bought a remote control Black XLR while I was in San Diego. I stopped in at Red Noland Cadillac with it today as they have the '09 Black V on the showroom floor and I had that little bugger going all around the show room. Everyone got a big kick out of it. Go ahead and wrap it up, as you said the grandson, son-in-laws and Ray should have a lot of fun with it. When Bobo and I were 15 years old we didn't have such things available, we had to push them or wind them up. You know he is just six months older than me. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle I bet Mswaim would have fun playing with it. First Robin

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom