Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

We spent Saturday picking up leaves in the yard before the snow moved in yesterday. It's going to be a long winter.

Bruce :cool:

Well, the family has left, and I've cleaned about 1/2 of the house so far - I'll leave the other half for tomorrow. I've learned to clean after they leave, rather than before they arrive!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. It sounds like our West Coast friends had a great time at BBB. Please post some pics, even if you only have a few!

got more of the white stuff all day. The fine stuff that really doesn't amount much to accumulation, but makes the roads a mess. It took us an hour and half to get home. Cubby couldn't drive his usual high speed. :rolleyes::chuckle

Okay .... clear concensus .... we all had a full (pun) weekend! :lol:

Now the shopping begins .... I don't know if I hate it or love it :rolleyes: .... I love the stores, but I'm not so much into the crowds and traffic. :bash:

I'm thinkin' lots of online shopping this year.

Okay .... clear concensus .... we all had a full (pun) weekend! :lol:

Now the shopping begins .... I don't know if I hate it or love it :rolleyes: .... I love the stores, but I'm not so much into the crowds and traffic. :bash:

I'm thinkin' lots of online shopping this year.

I try to do as much as I possibly can via the internet. Hate the crowds.

I will do most of my shopping online, but I am planning a trip into San Francisco during the Holidays, Just because I love all the excitment and the city is so beautiful (and maybe just a little shopping:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle). Have lunch at Kuleto's (Kent, I know you like this place, come and go with us) :):):)

Jaimie bought some heavy duty tickets to see Boston and the Lakers fight it out at the Staples Center in LA, then a quite dinner in the Bonnaventure and the I get to give my gift to her. Wow, she gets one of my credit cards with a $1,000 dollar limit. WOW a great Xmas.
I will do most of my shopping online, but I am planning a trip into San Francisco during the Holidays, Just because I love all the excitment and the city is so beautiful (and maybe just a little shopping:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle). Have lunch at Kuleto's (Kent, I know you like this place, come and go with us) :):):)

Weather in the Midwest

Today we will have a high of 32 degrees with blowing snow flurries...definitely not top down weather! :lol: A friend of mine wants to do some shopping today at Clay Terrace, an outdoor/open air shopping mall...we better bundle up!!

Kathy

A high of 32? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

We only have low's like that a couple nights of the year ....

P.S. Tell Bruce that our leaves are starting to "fall" ...... :D

All eight of them? :laugh:

Kathy

The dog is very excited about the leaves falling on the fig tree. Makes it easier for her to point at the ones she wants me to pick for her.:cool:

The lemon tree has really ripened up this last week. Anyone want some lemonade :ugh:

Arrived in San Clemente yesterday morning, still have a very dirty little XLR, tried to get it washed Friday but the car wash people turned me down, said it was too low to the ground. My host said he would hand wash it this morning. Now that is a great host. Will head for Colorado tomorrow. Bought a Black XLR Friday, am anxious to get home and start driving it, very fuel effecient, uses batteries, see GM is trying to go green.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle For those of you that attended RIII it is like the one Ben had. I bought it at an electronics store in San Diego. You never get too old to play with toys.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:First Robin

The lemon tree has really ripened up this last week. Anyone want some lemonade :ugh:[/quote]

I'll have some of Todd and Karen's "blue lemonade" like we had in Detroit this summer. It was quite tasty.:rocker:

Bruce :wave:

Today we will have a high of 32 degrees with blowing snow flurries...definitely not top down weather! :lol: A friend of mine wants to do some shopping today at Clay Terrace, an outdoor/open air shopping mall...we better bundle up!!

Kathy

Today's about the same here in MT... high of 32 and snowing!!!
I've had the X put away for a couple months now... having a hard time waiting until Springtime in the Rockies!!!

The dog is very excited about the leaves falling on the fig tree. Makes it easier for her to point at the ones she wants me to pick for her.:cool:

The lemon tree has really ripened up this last week. Anyone want some lemonade :ugh:

Have some Vodka to go with it!!!!??????

Naw; you couldn't license that setup in CA. Well; you could but first:

• The CARB folks would not allow it and the CAL OSHA folks would have a field day with it.
  • You would need an observer, full guard rail, a deadman's switch, a special use permit, an environmental impact report and permission from the closest indian reservation since it would impact their gaming rights.
  • Then you could apply for the license -- after paying all applicable, non-refundable fees up front. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom