Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Dear Marion, you will wish we had forgotten when I tell you the cold front we had today is headed your way. It is really cold today and tonight but will be back up to 56 tomorrow, warmer than that on Saturday and Sunday. Just wanted to give you fair warning. First Robin

It has been cold here. In Indiana they have been getting hit with snow this week close to the Michigan border. Thank goodness that hasn't been our way. I'm not ready for the white stuff yet.

The forum is always quiet on Football Sunday ... more so today since the Colt's are playing the Charger's tonight .. :rocker:

Marc & Kris, I hope you guys are feeling better and watching the game. Sometime's things just work out the way they should .... you didn't get to make the trip here to see the game .... but with your flu you would have had a lousey time if you had tried to fly out! :(

Welcome back to the Midwest Marauder's ... hope you guys had a really fun trip and good weather ....

Missed you :reddevil & :shedevil -- I am looking forward to reading your post about the weekend .... and waiting to see the pictures from Bruce & Kathy ...

I guess this is the proper place to post a reply to Standby complaining Lola's Mom is posting silly things just to keep ahead of him in the numbers count on post as I don't want to get in trouble for hijacking. You are still behind by NINE (9) post Standby. When I came home from dinner tonight I noticed five new messages on this Forum and they were all by Standby. Now I know you are OLDER & WISER so you better hurry up and get at least 10 more post so you can get in the lead. Please save some time for getting on your knees and praying for sunny weather while I am in Calif., I will not be able to run my XLR to the dealer to get it washed and I also want to have the TOP DOWN. Your kindness will be greatly appreciated.:D:) First Robin

Ho Ho Ho, Bo Bo, I know it is all in fun, that is why I posted that. I don't care if my car gets rained on, I just want to be able to have the top down. I just checked the ten day forcast for Colo. Spgs. and I think I am going to be very happy to be in Calif., the weather persons, notice I didn't say man as we have women also predicting, are saying snow is on the way. I think positive so it will get it over with and when time for me to come home it will be sunny and warm again. Looking forward to seeing you again (wow just 4 days) Friday. :D First Robin:wave:

The forum is always quiet on Football Sunday ... more so today since the Colt's are playing the Charger's tonight .. :rocker:

Marc & Kris, I hope you guys are feeling better and watching the game. Sometime's things just work out the way they should .... you didn't get to make the trip here to see the game .... but with your flu you would have had a lousey time if you had tried to fly out! :(

Welcome back to the Midwest Marauder's ... hope you guys had a really fun trip and good weather ....

Missed you :reddevil & :shedevil -- I am looking forward to reading your post about the weekend .... and waiting to see the pictures from Bruce & Kathy ...

Bruce & I made it home yesterday. We had a great time with Cubby & Little Woman and Quinn & David (At dinner on Saturday night, we were trying to think of a name for David!) Our pictures may be delayed a little bit, because Bruce did come down with a cold while we were there, so he's at home today resting. I'm sure he will get them posted as soon as he feels better.

Kathy

Bruce & I made it home yesterday. We had a great time with Cubby & Little Woman and Quinn & David (At dinner on Saturday night, we were trying to think of a name for David!) Our pictures may be delayed a little bit, because Bruce did come down with a cold while we were there, so he's at home today resting. I'm sure he will get them posted as soon as he feels better.

Kathy

He didn't stay far enough away from the Little Woman--that's how he got the cold:chuckle:chuckle It was another great time with our Midwest friends:love:

RA, you and Ray would have liked the show--alot of old muscle cars; Nickey's, Yenko's, Copo's, a rare ZO1 Camaro and tons of Corvettes. Did you get the pic from Bruce on Yo Yo Pimp Daddys ride we sent while we were there? If not I'll try and post it tonight.

On the name for Dave--I beleive we got it settled over after dinner drinks--Diamond Del--his stage name for his band.:blinzel::blinzel:

Aww, poor Bruce .... Tell him I hope he feels better soon :dance:..... the cold & flu season hasn't made it here .... yet.

I knew you guys would have a good time .... you always do ... I can't believe C & M couldn't come up with a name for David ..... I always think of him as Her Chauffeur .... oh, wait, maybe that's Ray :D ........ or how about Imavetteman ?? :squint:

P.S. Hey Little Woman ..... get outta bed ..... vacations's over ... it's a work day! LOL

Aww, poor Bruce .... Tell him I hope he feels better soon :dance:..... the cold & flu season hasn't made it here .... yet.

I knew you guys would have a good time .... you always do ... I can't believe C & M couldn't come up with a name for David ..... I always think of him as Her Chauffeur .... oh, wait, maybe that's Ray :D ........ or how about Imavetteman ?? :squint:

P.S. Hey Little Woman ..... get outta bed ..... vacations's over ... it's a work day! LOL

I'm here madam. I hope you got that pic yesterday of YYPD's car. :chuckle

Kathy

Kathy just have Bruce follow my plan for getting better. Plenty of Bud light. David's name is now Diamond Del. We had alot of fun with everyone Saturday. It is always a good time when we get together. :wave:

We missed being with you guys. I'm feeling better but Kris is still not good. Hey Standby, How about them Colts. Great finish. We owed you that from last year. What a great game.

We missed being with you guys. I'm feeling better but Kris is still not good. Hey Standby, How about them Colts. Great finish. We owed you that from last year. What a great game.

I wanted to post that, but was afraid of getting yelled at. You have a Colts fan here. Great Colts finish. A wins a win. :cool:

I wanted to post that, but was afraid of getting yelled at. You have a Colts fan here. Great Colts finish. A wins a win. :cool:

Even I knew that was comin' ...... come on, Peyton Manning?! !? :blinzel:

It was a good game to watch ... even without the beer ...

Poor Krissy .... make that lady a hot toddy and fill her purse with $$ ..... that should make her feel lots better.:)

I hope you guys drank a few for me. Kris and I were dry all weekend. Bad huh?

I drank enough for everyone who was not there, I was trying to make sure I kept hydrated just happened to be with Bud Light. I can't believe you guys were dry all weekend. :chuckle:chuckle

Even I knew that was comin' ...... come on, Peyton Manning?! !? :blinzel:

It was a good game to watch ... even without the beer ...

Poor Krissy .... make that lady a hot toddy and fill her purse with $$ ..... that should make her feel lots better.:)

You know Madam you secretly love Peyton. :chuckle:chuckle

Ray's new ride

Here's a few pictures of Ray's (YYPD) new ride.
ChevyVettefest2008295.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008284.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008279.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008286.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008285.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008278.jpg

It should keep Ray busy keeping it clean.

Bruce :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back