Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Cigar lady followed me to the bar and then you guys showed up...........bad timing.
quote=PassionDiva5150;4488]Sounds to me like you and Bob both live in the same fantasy world, all the waitressess are just setting around waiting for you to show up, and take them away in your hot little XLR (with the top down, of course) :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle[/quote]

Well MA, I hope I have better luck and this doesn't fall through. I always like a pretty lady on my lap.

She looks just purrrrrfect and I'm so happy that there will be a happy ending to the story. I love your new "eye Kandi" and I'm sure you and Mocha will be too.

This just means she was truly meant for you.

Maryann:):):)

Well I know you have seen Standby (Bob) but you haven't seen me yet so you will just have a big surprise waiting for you. Even when I take a lady to dinner at a resturant or at the club the cute young things always hover over me, maybe they are just looking for a father or grandfather figure. Anyway Daddy Starbucks has his pockets sewn shut so the little gold diggers will have to get it from some one else. Bob and I just have such charming personalities we just attract them. This is not a fantasy, one of the clerks at Tuesday Mornings even wanted to come and cook for me and give me a massage. She wanted to drive my DTS and blow the dust off. Guess what, she got fired. I know we are going to have a great time when we come to see you. Tell Mark not to worry about cooking, anything is fine with me, like RA said, Turkey sandwiches sound great. Just getting to be with friends is the important thing. First Robin:patriot:

Robin, I always say "boys will be boys", and thru the years, I have noticed that some of the "boys" tend to be very very non-young. My feeling is, as long as you are having fun, what more could you want :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

No Bob, can you explain it to me.....please :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil

I saw a picture of a little lady hanging up clothes and it said double d and I thought well instead of Passion Diva it could be FASHION DIVA or since the XLR is Passion Red it could be PASSION FASHION DIVA. Are you going to be shopping on Rodeo Drive the day after Thanksgiving? A little bird told me you like to shop:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle. Poor Mark has to stay home and print more of those green bills:pat:. First Robin

We're off to Oz again today ... :wave:

Going to the "home of the French Dip sandwich", somewhere up in the LA area ... now, if that doesn't speak volumes :lol: :pat: I never thought retirement would be like this!

I saw a picture of a little lady hanging up clothes and it said double d and I thought well instead of Passion Diva it could be FASHION DIVA or since the XLR is Passion Red it could be PASSION FASHION DIVA. Are you going to be shopping on Rodeo Drive the day after Thanksgiving? A little bird told me you like to shop:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle. Poor Mark has to stay home and print more of those green bills:pat:. First Robin

The original plan was to drive down for the BBB, as we did last year, and yes spend some time on Rodeo Drive, one of my favorite places to shop, (I am a total SHOPPING DIVA at heart) but my schedule changed, so now I am looking forward to all of you driving up to spend some time with us. :wave::wave::wave:

I am so JEALOUS :worship::worship::worship:

Whoa, Missy Shopping Diva ... let me tell you what we found in the heart of L.A. -
The Los Angeles Wholesale District .... OMG .... blocks and blocks of wholesale goods stores .... everything from jewelry to furs to men's clothes to automobile sound systems and tires - We were overwhelmed .... Never knew such a place existed. :drool: We decided that we need to spend some serious shopping time up there, but will need to spend the night ... and I know we will not see all there is to see .. Every woman's dream come true (wholesale prices and fashion!) / and I didn't think we would ever get off of the block where the auto stuff was ..... :rocker:

Oh - and the French Dip sandwiches were absolutely sensational ..... well worth the trip up there - Phillippe's is located just a block or so from L.A.'s China Town .... I swear, Los Angeles is just fabulous -

Whoa, Missy Shopping Diva ... let me tell you what we found in the heart of L.A. -
The Los Angeles Wholesale District .... OMG .... blocks and blocks of wholesale goods stores .... everything from jewelry to furs to men's clothes to automobile sound systems and tires - We were overwhelmed .... Never knew such a place existed. :drool: We decided that we need to spend some serious shopping time up there, but will need to spend the night ... and I know we will not see all there is to see .. Every woman's dream come true (wholesale prices and fashion!) / and I didn't think we would ever get off of the block where the auto stuff was ..... :rocker:

Oh - and the French Dip sandwiches were absolutely sensational ..... well worth the trip up there - Phillippe's is located just a block or so from L.A.'s China Town .... I swear, Los Angeles is just fabulous -

Okay, now I really am jealous, I am setting at home watching something stupid on TV, and Mark is playing on his computer. My life sucks big time lately. I really do need some excitement :pat::pat::pat:

Okay, now I really am jealous, I am setting at home watching something stupid on TV, and Mark is playing on his computer. My life sucks big time lately. I really do need some excitement :pat::pat::pat:

Geeeeeeees if I lived closer I could put some excitement in your life as I really love to shop, especially with a pretty lady. Back in the dark ages I used to go with my clients as a fashion consultant so the clothes they bought brought out more of their natural beauty. I am talking in the 1960, '70 era. My charge then was $75 an hour. I am very expensive but well worth it. I also was a professional model so knew my way around in the fashion industry. Make Mark get out that printing press for more of those green bills but make sure he does the big ones. We will have to take both XLR's so there will be room for all the bags of merchandise you buy.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle Maybe you need to be looking for #3 instead of looking for #3 for Mark but don't tell him I said that. :pat: He will probably have a :rocket: waiting for me when I come to see you. May have to get Ray to go into the door first since he will have his gun. LOL You are going to have plenty of excitement when we all decend upon you the end of the month. :wave::wave::wave: First Robin:patriot:

Aahh, we have those here too. We call 'em flea markets. Most of the automobile sound systems for sale have the wires cut off, and the tires look a bit used - but hey; their prices are so cheap you would think the stuff was stolen!!! :laugh:

Oh, no ..... 'don't want to mislead anyone on this area - it's designed for merchants and other retailers - Everything is sold by the dozen or case / some things I couldn't even buy at a "one" price. It sort of reminded me of a stock market floor for buyer's - people on the phones, the wheeling and dealing .... boxes of merchandise stocked to the ceilings and roped off from "the public" - sample's only hanging ... the other wife I was with bought a beautiful quilt with matching pillow shams - $29. A sample that the store was no longer able to get. We all know what that would have cost in the retail store. This place was funnnnnnnnnnnnn ! I nearly went :willy_nilly:!

Oh, no ..... 'don't want to mislead anyone on this area - it's designed for merchants and other retailers - Everything is sold by the dozen or case / some things I couldn't even buy at a "one" price. It sort of reminded me of a stock market floor for buyer's - people on the phones, the wheeling and dealing .... boxes of merchandise stocked to the ceilings and roped off from "the public" - sample's only hanging ... the other wife I was with bought a beautiful quilt with matching pillow shams - $29. A sample that the store was no longer able to get. We all know what that would have cost in the retail store. This place was funnnnnnnnnnnnn ! I nearly went :willy_nilly:!

Don't worry Madam, if you have to buy bulk. I'm sure you can work out a deal with Swaim Boutique and sell any surplus you have. I'm sure he'll give you a good deal. :dunno:;)

Don't worry Madam, if you have to buy bulk. I'm sure you can work out a deal with Swaim Boutique and sell any surplus you have. I'm sure he'll give you a good deal. :dunno:;)

Hmmm, didn't see any keychains there .... but I did see tons of "leather" bags :lol::reddevil:pat:

Old friend

It was nice to see that Las Vegas Dave found us and is our newest member.

Welcome Dave :blinzel: All of the FUN people are here.

Bruce :wave:

That's a good idea but Passion Fashion doesn't hang them up she takes them off the rack.

Do you suppose she will start putting her old clothes for sale on the Swaim Botique so she will have room in her closets for the new ones?:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:wave::wave::wave:But then again just keep them as styles and fashion go in circles, just wait ten or twenty years and everything is back in style:rocker: First Robin:patriot:

No, no, no :nono: ... - the Mswaim Boutique doesn't sell used originals ..... just brand-new cheap knock-offs! :chuckle

:burnout:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back