Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Coming home last night, we passed a couple of shops that already have their windows dressed for Christmas! :xmas: Used to be we could get past Thanksgiving before the decorations went up.
'Haven't even got the turkey in the oven! :pat:

Coming home last night, we passed a couple of shops that already have their windows dressed for Christmas! :xmas: Used to be we could get past Thanksgiving before the decorations went up.
'Haven't even got the turkey in the oven! :pat:
How true that is. I was at the Hallmark store yesterday, the store was all decked out for Christmas already. They had maybe a couple of shelves for Thanksgiving. I was thinking geez, did I miss Thanksgiving.:dunno:

The weather is changing here. Today the temps are suppose to drop and we have a chance of the white stuff tomorrow and Sunday. Needless to say our summer is done and the X is away for the winter.

Tomorrow we are meeting Standby for lunch up in San Clemente out on the pier over the Pacific .... I will always marvel at the difference in the weather patterns when we are just drivable miles apart. :squint:

Anyway, that should be a nice lunch .... wish ALL OF YOU could be there with us.... we will have drink and think of you :beerchug:.

We are back from a beautiful day and drive out to the pier .... here is a picture of us ... we had a terrific lunch sitting at an umbrella table .... and meeting up with a great guy ... (no waitresses for Bobby .... Did you warn them, mswaim??:reddevil)
jpg.gif

Well, LinSue, that deal went sour but having a lot of tenacity I kept looking and the one that I really wanted, the lady backed out because of the lack of funds and I just happened to leave my email with this breeder if anything did happen.
Hopefully I won't have to retract this statement again............but here is my new eye Kandi coming home from Marks in Chowchilla, CA on Thanksgiving weekend.
I introduce you to Cindy and am not sure if I will change the name to Kandi or not. In all my interent travels looking for a Norwegian Forest Cat, this has to be the finest and most beautiful I have found.
cindy4.jpg

Bobo
Hey Bob,
Drive safely with that new precious cargo(Kandi)....she's my new wallpaper, what an irresistable cutie. I'd love an IPhone however we're all stuck with Nextel here for the business.....and the thought of ANOTHER phone bill is just too much.
Linda

She looks just purrrrrfect and I'm so happy that there will be a happy ending to the story. I love your new "eye Kandi" and I'm sure you and Mocha will be too.

This just means she was truly meant for you.

Maryann:):):)

I think I have good taste when it comes to cats and waitresses.

Hey Bob, I haven't seen the waitressess you have been hitting on so can not comment on their looks but I think this Kitty is far better looking than the one from Denver. She is really beautiful. First Robin:patriot:

First Robin, you have way to many sssssssssss's in waitresses. I could have fun with this one.
Yea, this one was my first pick, but was settling for the Denver cat. Their all marvelous, loving creatures, two layers of fur so they don't need to be brushed and don't mat and get knots.
On the other side of the coin we have Barf from hairballs, clean a monster cat pan at least 3 times a week.............Hey, not a bad trade off.
I was afraid to put a picture up for fear that a lot of people on the forum know where I live like Ed & Sandra, maybe Allen and would sneak off with her. I can't wait to pet her, Oh, wait, that's the waitresses.
I hope she takes to me............ Mocha? I'm not even worried about, she loves mice, rats and probably even Mark, and that's a stretch.
I count:

Ray
Ruthie

First Robin

Bruce & Tracy
15_8_211.gif

Kent & Vinh
15_10_6.gif

me
3_10_7.gif

Mark

Double D
15_8_8.gif

Makes 10 for the BBQ

Somebody stop me!

Hey Bob, I haven't seen the waitressess you have been hitting on so can not comment on their looks but I think this Kitty is far better looking than the one from Denver. She is really beautiful. First Robin:patriot:

I wanted to put lots more sssssss because of your reputation but thought since you are so sharp you would get the point. In my case the waitresesssss hit on me before I get a chance to hit on them. I had three waiting on me:worship: at breakfast before the parade yesterday morning. :laugh::laugh::laugh:First Robin:patriot:

I wanted to put lots more sssssss because of your reputation but thought since you are so sharp you would get the point. In my case the waitresesssss hit on my before I get a chance to hit on them. I had three waiting on me:worship: at breakfast before the parade yesterday morning. :laugh::laugh::laugh:First Robin:patriot:

Sounds to me like you and Bob both live in the same fantasy world, all the waitressess are just setting around waiting for you to show up, and take them away in your hot little XLR (with the top down, of course) :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Sounds to me like you and Bob both live in the same fantasy world, all the waitressess are just setting around waiting for you to show up, and take them away in your hot little XLR (with the top down, of course) :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Well I know you have seen Standby (Bob) but you haven't seen me yet so you will just have a big surprise waiting for you. Even when I take a lady to dinner at a resturant or at the club the cute young things always hover over me, maybe they are just looking for a father or grandfather figure. Anyway Daddy Starbucks has his pockets sewn shut so the little gold diggers will have to get it from some one else. Bob and I just have such charming personalities we just attract them. This is not a fantasy, one of the clerks at Tuesday Mornings even wanted to come and cook for me and give me a massage. She wanted to drive my DTS and blow the dust off. Guess what, she got fired. I know we are going to have a great time when we come to see you. Tell Mark not to worry about cooking, anything is fine with me, like RA said, Turkey sandwiches sound great. Just getting to be with friends is the important thing. First Robin:patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom