Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

TWINS

okay Ruthie and Marion, you remind me of the Twins my grandfather dated at the same time when I was 17. One sat on each side of him at Fall Festival, one wanted him to buy me a drink and the other didn't. I can just see the angel on one side and the devil on the other. :laugh::laugh::laugh:First Robin:patriot:

okay Ruthie and Marion, you remind me of the Twins my grandfather dated at the same time when I was 17. One sat on each side of him at Fall Festival, one wanted him to buy me a drink and the other didn't. I can just see the angel on one side and the devil on the other. :laugh::laugh::laugh:First Robin:patriot:

We are twins .... Marion is the cuter, younger me who does and says everything I ever wanted to! :reddevil I :love: her! Oh, yeah, we'd love to sit on your granddaddy's lap and let him by us a drink, huh Mar? ;):D

We are twins .... Marion is the cuter, younger me who does and says everything I ever wanted to! :reddevil I :love: her! Oh, yeah, we'd love to sit on your granddaddy's lap and let him by us a drink, huh Mar? ;):D

You bet yah. Madam
By the way First Robin I will be bringing my horns with me in San Antonio.

Keeping up

I'll have to look for my halo .....
(I don't think I really ever had one ....:chuckle)

Well if grandpa was still alive I don't think the two of you could keep up, that is why he dated the twins both at the same time. He was the talk of both towns, he lived in Washburn and the twins lived in Washington about ten miles apart. He lived to be 87 and was quite a man. Looking forward to seeing the horns, will they fit in the XLR or is Cubby going to buy you your own and bring both of them to SA? Ruthie, I am sure you will find your halo before then even if it is slightly tarnished.:wave::wave::wave:First Robin:patriot:

Well if grandpa was still alive I don't think the two of you could keep up, that is why he dated the twins both at the same time. He was the talk of both towns, he lived in Washburn and the twins lived in Washington about ten miles apart. He lived to be 87 and was quite a man. Looking forward to seeing the horns, will they fit in the XLR or is Cubby going to buy you your own and bring both of them to SA? Ruthie, I am sure you will find your halo before then even if it is slightly tarnished.:wave::wave::wave:First Robin:patriot:
Not enough Brasso in the world to get the tarnish off ... :lol:

I've tried to talk Cubby into him buying another X and I'll take the one we have now. He won't go for it, he is afraid I'll get in too much trouble with it imagine that me trouble:dunno:. He let me drive it one time with out him, he found out how fast I was going and took away my fob.:reddevil:confused:

I've tried to talk Cubby into him buying another X and I'll take the one we have now. He won't go for it, he is afraid I'll get in too much trouble with it imagine that me trouble:dunno:. He let me drive it one time with out him, he found out how fast I was going and took away my fob.:reddevil:confused:
What a poop he is, just for that you need to go to the dealer, buy a new V and charge it to him. Get a special paint job, with red flames while your at it. Are you bringing a pitch fork with the horns?:naughty::) Get that fob back! Does he think he is the boss?????:bash: First Robin that needs to head South:patriot:

When my wife found out I went 141 on a two lane... all she said was, "Glad I wasn't with you." I guess she was afraid I'd sell the car if she took my fob away...:chuckle:chuckle

What a poop he is, just for that you need to go to the dealer, buy a new V and charge it to him. Get a special paint job, with red flames while your at it. Are you bringing a pitch fork with the horns?:naughty::) Get that fob back! Does he think he is the boss?????:bash: First Robin that needs to head South:patriot:
I was thinking just that. I should go order a V that would really make him mad. I'll get my fob back before SA, I know where he hides everything. I'll have to look for the pitch fork. I think the last time I seen it, it was stuck in someones a**. :reddevil When are you heading South?

I was thinking just that. I should go order a V that would really make him mad. I'll get my fob back before SA, I know where he hides everything. I'll have to look for the pitch fork. I think the last time I seen it, it was stuck in someones a**. :reddevil When are you heading South?
You know I am old and senile so I am not for sure when I will head South. I have been thinking of Calif. this month, then in January head to Florida. Will see what happens with the house remodeling, still have to get kitchen cabinets ordered. Oh well I guess I can always make it through another Colo winter if my plans don't gell. I had two great trips this year. :pat: oh yes, I still have my grandmothers pitch fork, she didn't even bend the tines when she stuck it in the neighbors tires.:laugh::laugh::laugh:I also have her sythe which I am going to hang on the wall of my patio for decoration. First Robin:patriot:

Sorry everyone I haven't been on here because I've been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy and I have had a little time to work on the designs. When things are finalized I will let everyone know what to expect and that should be in the next few weeks. BTW the white thread color is just that white and won't show up very well on the white shirt. Henry and I are in communication and getting everything set up.
Jean

Sorry everyone I haven't been on here because I've been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy and I have had a little time to work on the designs. When things are finalized I will let everyone know what to expect and that should be in the next few weeks. BTW the white thread color is just that white and won't show up very well on the white shirt. Henry and I are in communication and getting everything set up.
Jean

Jean,

How about a silver or gray colored shirt. Everything would show up great on any of those two colors. just my .02

The picture I posted is just the basic of what the stitching will look like and not what the actual colors will be. :)

The picture I posted is just the basic of what the stitching will look like and not what the actual colors will be. :)

Jean, how does that work? Because the picture that you posted is on a white background and the stitching looks incredible. Can those colors be duplicated??

Ruth Ann, I digitize, assign stitches, in different colors and then I stitch all of it in want ever color I want to and I can change the background color to any color I want. I can pick any color I want to assign the stitches and that is how it looks like that on the white paper and that was just to show how the stitches will look but in a different color. Right now, besides these shirts, I'm working on digitizing a 1954 Pontiac and trying to get the XLR digitized as well and I'm redoing the Prowler and I'm working on many other things as well. :ugh: :willy_nilly::rotate::eek::silly::shedevil
Jean

Next time we come thru NM, you will have to show me your machine and more of your great work. Yep, I know that you are busy and you still have all of those lil' critters to care for too. :willy_nilly:

The colors all look different on different computers so you really can't go exactly by what you see on your computer.

When you come through NM I would be more then glad to show you my machine. Didn't I show it to you when you came through for RII?

Where has everyone gone?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back