Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Well yesterday I looked at the mileage and only had 20 or so miles to go till I turned 25 k. So when I looked at the mileage again today I saw at the stoplight that I finally turned 25,000 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368232134.412752.jpg I just had minutes to snap the pic on my iPhone before the light changed. Does anyone else have there Xlr with just around or less then 25 k miles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yesterday I looked at the mileage and only had 20 or so miles to go till I turned 25 k. So when I looked at the mileage again today I saw at the stoplight that I finally turned 25,000 View attachment 2827 I just had minutes to snap the pic on my iPhone before the light changed. Does anyone else have there Xlr with just around or less then 25 k miles?

"Darth" is still under 25K

My 2005 is at 22,500 miles right now. Hope to get plenty of top down miles this summer here at the beach in Maine.

Ed

Well yesterday I looked at the mileage and only had 20 or so miles to go till I turned 25 k. So when I looked at the mileage again today I saw at the stoplight that I finally turned 25,000 View attachment 2827 I just had minutes to snap the pic on my iPhone before the light changed. Does anyone else have there Xlr with just around or less then 25 k miles?

Mine had 27,425.......kilometers on it last week when I uncovered and fired it up for the first time this year: but that is only 17,044 miles. Now it has a few hundred more on it! BUT - also, mine is a few years newer than yours Hawkeye or TimeWarped's 05 so proportionately you are ahead of the game!

BTW: I'm a bit pouty, my baby got caught in flash downpour yesterday, only enough to spot it up. :eek: Calling for rain over the next few days so I will have to wait to wash it as it will just get messed up again.

Well it's mid 70 finally. Stella has been washed,waxed and waiting. I figured out how to mount a car seat in for my five month old boy. We're gonna take a nice quiet ride and see what we can find. See ya mama well be back in acouple :burnout:

Yes it's calling for rain tomorrow here in north fl. I washed my baby 2 was ago then couple days later we had over 9 -12 inches in 3 days. We had flood warnings the next few days. I just too my ride out 3 days ago after the storm and flooding concern has passed. So she is still clean except for around the wheel area.

I'm a bit pouty, my baby got caught in flash downpour yesterday, only enough to spot it up. :eek: Calling for rain over the next few days so I will have to wait to wash it as it will just get messed up again.

Yes it's calling for rain tomorrow here in north fl. I washed my baby 2 was ago then couple days later we had over 9 -12 inches in 3 days. We had flood warnings the next few days. I just too my ride out 3 days ago after the storm and flooding concern has passed. So she is still clean except for around the wheel area.

Oh to be back to the good olde days...

I actually raced my car both Saturday and Sunday IN THE RAIN! SCCA races rain or shine. Couldn't even use the race tires - too wet, so I raced on my street tires. With three races down and 8 to go, I'm in the top 10 of the novices and took over the points lead in my class on Sunday. Car was so filthy and I was so tired, it didn't leave the garage till Wednesday; just in time to wash it and drive down to Mom's house and cut her grass. PJ knows I'm crazy, Mom thinks I'm insane - neither have seen me drive full tilt.

Will be taking Mom out for ice cream tomorrow for Mother's Day... my sisters and I buy her the whole 3 gallon tub (should last her a week).
_wsb_149x162_3%2Bgal%2Btub.jpg

My passenger did not complain at all about mussed hair!

Love the goggles! :cool: Geez Fred, only you would take that huge beast in your XLR! :worship: Good thing he is not a drooler our you would have been covered too! Jack? looks like a beautiful dog but I would worry about his nails on the seat; I am going to guess, you put a heavy blanket down on the seat bottom? ....... and I have to ask, how many have you got now? I think it was 4 two summers ago! (post a family picture!)

Love the goggles! :cool: Geez Fred, only you would take that huge beast in your XLR! :worship: Good thing he is not a drooler our you would have been covered too! Jack? looks like a beautiful dog but I would worry about his nails on the seat; I am going to guess, you put a heavy blanket down on the seat bottom? ....... and I have to ask, how many have you got now? I think it was 4 two summers ago! (post a family picture!)

This is my smallest and youngest. Jack is a 14 month old Dogue de Bordeaux (think Hooch of "Turner and Hooch") and is just a few pounds shy of 100. He had a mani-pedi and a bath a couple of days before this and yes there were two heavy blankets on the seat/console/arm rest. He rides very well, but prefers to duck in once the wind speeds go over 60. This was on our way back from an adoption event combined with a car show. I was able to blend the two well.

I currently have 6 furkids to keep me company. I've been trying to get a good "family pic" but there always seems to be a hold out. Here are a couple of pics.

318148_441769452501907_1579324929_n.jpg

483554_598121760200008_1414982951_n.jpg

71735_546066278738890_961490370_n.jpg

This is my smallest and youngest. Jack is a 14 month old Dogue de Bordeaux (think Hooch of "Turner and Hooch") and is just a few pounds shy of 100. He had a mani-pedi and a bath a couple of days before this and yes there were two heavy blankets on the seat/console/arm rest. He rides very well, but prefers to duck in once the wind speeds go over 60. This was on our way back from an adoption event combined with a car show. I was able to blend the two well.

I currently have 6 furkids to keep me company. I've been trying to get a good "family pic" but there always seems to be a hold out. Here are a couple of pics.

Awesome, pooches Fred. The other bunch are a slightly different breed, what are they again?

Awesome, pooches Fred. The other bunch are a slightly different breed, what are they again?
Well it has changed. I picked up 2 more Dogues de Bordeaux today in an emergency save. They will be leaving in a day or so and just urgently needed a safe place. So right now I have 8 sleeping dogs.

I have 5 Mastiffs and a Dogue de Bordeaux (Jack). Two of the Mastiffs are called fluffy and are long haired. A rare occurrence due to a recessive gene. Mastiffs are sometimes called English Mastiffs.

Well it has changed. I picked up 2 more Dogues de Bordeaux today in an emergency save. They will be leaving in a day or so and just urgently needed a safe place. So right now I have 8 sleeping dogs.

I have 5 Mastiffs and a Dogue de Bordeaux (Jack). Two of the Mastiffs are called fluffy and are long haired. A rare occurrence due to a recessive gene. Mastiffs are sometimes called English Mastiffs.

It's nice to feel loved right Fred! No matter BIG or small they love you just the same!
This is Bitsy our 9lb. Pomeranian
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368498136.383405.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368498047.467544.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

I think we should start a thread for pet pictures. I love them all, large and small.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368499889.414510.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368499905.502936.jpg
My pooch loves to ride in my Xlr.

Furry Friends

I think we should start a thread for pet pictures. I love them all, large and small.

Good idea Fred, I'll start a thread in the Off Topic Forum, name it Fury Friends and ask Rob if he can make it sticky!

Sleeping......hurry up and grab a camera! :D You can post the pic in the new thread!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom