Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

we've had some terrible weather lately, yesterday was cold but sunny and no snow so I had to take the XLR out for a spin and a bath. damn it was nice to get out for a spin!

You are making me verrrry jealous. Just looked out the window and still at least 3 feet of snow surrounding my car!!! From the weather forcasts it will be at least another 2 or 3 weeks before I can even move it. Terrible, terrible March this year. Last year we broke records with a 24C day on March 20th. This year, not so good. Oh well, spring WILL come sooner or later. All we can hope for is a good summer/fall.:mad::mad::mad::ugh::ugh: (can't put enough emos. here to let you know how I feel!!)

You are making me verrrry jealous. Just looked out the window and still at least 3 feet of snow surrounding my car!!! From the weather forcasts it will be at least another 2 or 3 weeks before I can even move it. Terrible, terrible March this year. Last year we broke records with a 24C day on March 20th. This year, not so good. Oh well, spring WILL come sooner or later. All we can hope for is a good summer/fall.:mad::mad::mad::ugh::ugh: (can't put enough emos. here to let you know how I feel!!)

I feel your pain although I have been driven Roxy already this year here ( just trip her Hilton Head SC 2 weeks ago) the weather channel forecast for Pa! I can't believe they are forecasting 8-12 for here this late in the season! But can't control Mother Nature! you know! Ha! Ha!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364138549.226161.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Lateral Arabesque to the Desert

We finally got our tax stuff done, so we were free to head for the heat. Barbi & I packed up the SRX and left on Wednesday, just in time to avoid the 40mph winds, 25ºF temp's, and the 4+" snowfall that hit Pueblo a coupla days later. :wave:

Out here, in Palm Desert, it's been in the low 90's and gorgeous. Wish I had the XLR here. :(

Ah, the migratory life of a "Snow Bird".

Tim

We finally got our tax stuff done, so we were free to head for the heat. Barbi & I packed up the SRX and left on Wednesday, just in time to avoid the 40mph winds, 25ºF temp's, and the 4+" snowfall that hit Pueblo a coupla days later. :wave:

Out here, in Palm Desert, it's been in the low 90's and gorgeous. Wish I had the XLR here. :(

Tim

Tim & Barbi
Have a great & safe ride even though your not in you XLR baby, that would be so nice topless in the Palm Desert after leaving behind the weather you just left!

I feel your pain although I have been driven Roxy already this year here ( just trip her Hilton Head SC 2 weeks ago) the weather channel forecast for Pa! I can't believe they are forecasting 8-12 for here this late in the season! But can't control Mother Nature! you know! Ha! Ha!

View attachment 2679

I'm surprised to see a forcast for that much snow where you are for this time of year. Must be an anomaly! I guess this is the year for snow everywhere.

Just watching the forecast its been down graded some to 5-8 which is still to much for me, but better maybe a foot!

I can relate. My forecast is for 4-8". While a few topless miles are desperately needed for an attitude adjustment, my baby remains all tucked in and still napping.

Hang in there Phrede it will be so hot before we know it we will be complaining turn on the AC it's to HOT!

Well when it rains it pours!
Last week my dad was admitted back to the hospital for congestive heart failure again although his heart surgery went great and his heart is in excellent condition he now needs to get the water out of his system without harming his kidney's. Than this morning my mom had very bad abdominal pains so after checking her out she has a small blockage from an operation years ago in her intestines so they admitted her to! The good news is they moved dad into her room so they can be together in the same room! Getting old is HELL dad is 79 and mom will be 75 May 5th! May God look over them and make things right! Thanks for letting me post and also reading my post!

Last week my dad was admitted back to the hospital for congestive heart failure again although his heart surgery went great and his heart is in excellent condition he now needs to get the water out of his system without harming his kidney's. Than this morning my mom had very bad abdominal pains so after checking her out she has a small blockage from an operation years ago in her intestines so they admitted her to! The good news is they moved dad into her room so they can be together in the same room! Getting old is HELL dad is 79 and mom will be 75 May 5th! May God look over them and make thingl right! Thanks reading my post!

Just ran into a neighbor that has a xlr and same year as mine(06) except in black. I told him about the site. He said he would google it. He was in a hurry so I couldn't get back to my car to hand him a card. Hope he finds the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ran into a neighbor that has a xlr and same year as mine(06) except in black. I told him about the site. He said he would google it. He was in a hurry so I couldn't get back to my car to hand him a card. Hope he finds the site

I also connect to a lady on a FACBOOK Cadillac page that has an silver 06 with 21k invited her too she had not known of the XLR-net forum either!

Ouch! I hope there wasn't much damage.:chuckle

I also connect to a lady on a FACBOOK Cadillac page that has an silver 06 with 21k invited her too she had not known of the XLR-net forum either!

Was it through the cadillac like page? Or through a different page? On Facebook. Tried to find others that like the xlr or have one. This is the only site that I have found for the xlr.

Was it through the cadillac like page? Or through a different page? On Facebook. Tried to find others that like the xlr or have one. This is the only site that I have found for the xlr.

No it is a Event page:
The Live-Stream Reveal of the All-New 2014 Cadillac CTS

Say Hey Neighbor!

Tim

Palm Desert !!! My hometown. :wave::wave: Let's have coffee sometime. :blinzel:

Last week my dad was admitted back to the hospital for congestive heart failure again although his heart surgery went great and his heart is in excellent condition he now needs to get the water out of his system without harming his kidney's. Than this morning my mom had very bad abdominal pains so after checking her out she has a small blockage from an operation years ago in her intestines so they admitted her to! The good news is they moved dad into her room so they can be together in the same room! Getting old is HELL dad is 79 and mom will be 75 May 5th! May God look over them and make thingl right! Thanks reading my post!

Dan, I hope things improve for your parents, we'll be thinking of you & your family.

Thanks! they sent mom home yesterday but someone had to be with her so she staying at a neighbor house & dad still in until they get his water under control so it don't back up into his lungs which causes the congestive heart failure from the start! Thanks for your concerns it well appreciated!

Today was just perfect. Well it was a little cool but all and all a "topless" kind of day. I just wish I had more places to go to. If it wasn't for accidents left and right, the last couple days. I would have run more errands in Jacksonville. But between my exit and the exits 5 miles in either direction are known for accidents, especially during holiday seasons. Next week I have appointments in town so if it stays nice then I'll be going top down and enjoying every minute.
Well today was nice and hopefully tomorrow will be better. So instead of the smily burnout icon I found this
ygymytuh.jpg
so "burnout"

Nice burn!

And I spent over an hour today trying to get my baby in from the cold. Shovelled enough snow to build an igloo but still buried. Ugh what a depressing day!!! But really nice to see someone is enjoying their weather. Can't wait to retire and become a snowbird!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom