Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

I would have if the car wasn't soaked with rain water. I would've had more water in my lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to go into software/website designers houses while they are away & rearrange everything for no good reason, in an illogical manner, & hide all their chairs. Then they would understand how I feel when I visit a website I haven't been to in a while & can't find anything I need!

At the moment I'm hunting out the houses for the iTunes folks . . . :reddevil

I would like to go into software/website designers houses while they are away & rearrange everything for no good reason, in an illogical manner, & hide all their chairs. Then they would understand how I feel when I visit a website I haven't been to in a while & can't find anything I need!

Ummmm....was that meant for me/us? :chuckle

Ironically, while I've been working on the XLR Registry here, I've also been working on a site-redesign that I'm going to roll out in conjunction with the Registry.

However, rest-assured, the organization of the site will remain exactly the way you see it here today. It will just look more....pretty. :chuckle

At the moment I'm hunting out the houses for the iTunes folks . . . :reddevil[/QUOTE

I feel ya XLRATING I I know I hate that too! especailly when your in a hurry and they have changed the whole website around and you can't find what was there before is now moved around on another web page!!
:dunno: :stupid::rocket:

I feel ya XLRATING I I know I hate that too! especailly when your in a hurry and they have changed the whole website around and you can't find what was there before is now moved around on another web page!!
:dunno: :stupid::rocket:

:hearseespk:

Ummmm....was that meant for me/us? :chuckle

Ironically, while I've been working on the XLR Registry here, I've also been working on a site-redesign that I'm going to roll out in conjunction with the Registry.

However, rest-assured, the organization of the site will remain exactly the way you see it here today. It will just look more....pretty. :chuckle

NOOOO! Not meant for you - as long as you behave! :chuckle Like I said, iTunes is the current object of my wrath - new "clean" look on it (links/tools are hidden on the side & don't appear unless you click on the right thing) = can't figure out how to find things without doing research.

I know you would do a better job than Apple of making it easy to figure out how things work! :cool:

See? It's not bad, right?

Notice the XLR Registry tab on the right. :blinzel:

Attachments

• redesign.jpg
    redesign.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 228
Photobucket has recently redesigned their site and I don't care much for the change.

It has been said that the only constant is change. :dunno:

See? It's not bad, right?

Notice the XLR Registry tab on the right. :blinzel:

No, it's not - it has some connection to the current set up. Looks like even I can follow it!

The only problem I have is with the black car at the top. It should be red! :laugh:

No, it's not - it has some connection to the current set up. Looks like even I can follow it!

The only problem I have is with the black car at the top. It should be red! :laugh:

Except for the wheels, that could be Elwood. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Taking a trip from Pa to SC next week , does anyone have any suggestions on using a fuel injector cleaner and if so which brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

I agree, I hate the new iTunes interface...not intuitive at all and more difficult to navigate. Upgrades should be improvements...

Taking a trip from Pa to SC next week , does anyone have any suggestions on using a fuel injector cleaner and if so which brand

Techron (might have spelled it wrong) is good, but I've read a lot of recommendations that you should only put it in right before an oil change just to be safe.

I use the STP that's in a black bottle for my daily driver. Not sure it makes much of a difference, but it doesn't cause harm. What REALLY made a difference was having the dealer do the fuel induction cleaning service - not that expensive & made the car run like new. Daily driver is a direct inject V6 though.

Haven't done anything with the XLR on this - don't put in the same cheap gas that I do for the daily driver!

Where is there 'cheap gas':laugh::laugh: Having two V's, an SHO and 2 Harleys, buying nothing but premium and it's over 4.25/gal here. The Expedition gets regular and it's 3.99/gal. :ugh::ugh:

.............................................- don't put in the same cheap gas that I do for the daily driver!

Where is there 'cheap gas':laugh::laugh: Having two V's, an SHO and 2 Harleys, buying nothing but premium and it's over 4.25/gal here. The Expedition gets regular and it's 3.99/gal. :ugh::ugh:

Cubby
This makes no sense your Regular Gas $3.99 here in PA Hanover area it is $3.69 but when we was down in York PA it is only $3.55 I just don't get it how it changes so much difference in pricing from one area to next??? :dunno: :dunno:

It's called robbery. You can go to a gas station off the main drag around here its 3.84. Then you go to a main drag that's literally a mile away and it's 4.19. The gas industry is probably the second most corrupt business! Right behind our elected officials here in Illinois! Also gotta remind yourself with big boy toys, gotta PAY 2 PLAY.

Bruce says...

In a post some time back, Cadillac Tech recommended a GM Fuel System Cleaner. I have been using it in Crimson Pearl since then. Recently my friend that works behind the parts counter at my local Chevrolet / Buick / Cadillac / GMC dealer informed me that the part number had changed.

The current product is called "AC Delco Fuel System Treatment Plus". It has the number 10-3003 on the label, as well as part # 88861013. I checked with GM Parts Direct and it is available under that part number.

GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts

I also run premium fuel in Crimson Pearl. With the low number of miles that I drive her, the extra cost for premium is rather insignificant.

If you haven't made friends with someone behind the parts counter at your local GM dealer, you should take the first opportunity to do so. I have been dealing with the same fine fellow behind the counter for over 20 years and he has really been helpful to me.

It's called robbery. You can go to a gas station off the main drag around here its 3.84. Then you go to a main drag that's literally a mile away and it's 4.19. The gas industry is probably the second most corrupt business! Right behind our elected officials here in Illinois! Also gotta remind yourself with big boy toys, gotta PAY 2 PLAY.

That is the truth I know going to Gettysburg the gas station along route 15 are always higher and to be honest the XLR get better gas mileage then the 6 cylinder in my Explorer Sportrac!
I think the motor is to small for the size of the truck !

:laugh:Good point on the "cheap" part - more accurate is "cheaper" not name brand. That's what the V6 gets (also why daily driver is a V6!). On the other hand everything else we have gets premium, & the XLR's get Shell at that. Not cheap!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom