Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Many of you remember Garry Hemberough, also known as "Coach". He cooked award winning BBQ for us at Bobfest 2010. I just learned that he passed away on October 9. His widow, Georgine, contacted me regarding the disposition of a cooker that I had modified for him. His trailer is available too.

I liked Gary. I'll miss him.

Bob

I also never had the pleasure to meet Gary, but it sounds like he was one-of-a-kind. My thoughts and prayers are with you and also his family. Hopefully knowing that Gary had lots of friends such as yourself will help his family during this difficult time.

I found this picture of Gary. He is holding the hat we passed for the collection for him.

GaryH.jpg

Bob

Bob,

Sorry to hear of Gary's passing. He was truely a culinary artist, he will definately be missed at Bobfest.

I guess Paula is going to have to step up her game! :laugh::laugh:

Many of you remember Garry Hemberough, also known as "Coach". He cooked award winning BBQ for us at Bobfest 2010. I just learned that he passed away on October 9. His widow, Georgine, contacted me regarding the disposition of a cooker that I had modified for him. His trailer is available too.

Bob

Bob

I'm sorry to hear of Gary's passing. Thanks for letting us know. :(

The down side of life in our family!
Biz is good but other things r not our dad is back in the Hanover hospital with congestive heart failure again he was schedule to go to York Hospital next Thursday to replace the aorta valve which should b the size of a quarter but it is like dime size so now they may do it this week if his stats work out to do it and I'm going in to see a Acupunchist on Thursday for this TMJ & face pain, headaches, nausea tingling & burning feeling issues I been dealing with the last 12 years mainly mornings are the worst! I got a Awesome car but of course that don't always make everything else always awesome does it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

We just found out tonight that my dad is getting the open heart surgery done tomorrow around noon time any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for being such a great group and XLR friends!

We just found out tonight that my dad is getting the open heart surgery done tomorrow around noon time any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for being such a great group and XLR friends!

I'll be prayin' that God gives the heart surgeon steady hands and the wisdom he requires for the surgery...

Just got notice that dad surgery been move to tomorrow morning!

Dad's Surgery Moved again emergency came in so got moved a until tomorrow I guess??? Hanging in there! So thanks for you hanging in there too with your thoughts and prayers!

XLR FRIENDS ITS AN AWESOME DAY! Dad had open heart surgery yesterday and and call to check in on him this morning and they said he was already out of bed and had taken a little stroll! I had told him before the operation the man upstairs ain't ready for him yet and still needs him to take care of things down here!!! Thanks for all your Prayers !

Today on this in 1980 I married my wife I love her more today then I did back then UNTIL DEATH DO WE PART!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361654726.388003.jpg

No... no ... tell me it's not true ....
You bought a car and it's not blue :D:willy_nilly::rocker::love:

xoxo
RA ...
congratulations!
Test drove the blue one but it is a real dark blue almost black. Showed up the dirt to much. Opted for the white and love it. Getting the windows tinted soon and possibly other options. Had a hard time finding a white one with black interior. All the ones here had white interior and between the wife's make-up and spilled drinks and the grandkids white never would have worked. They had to go to Columbus ,Ohio to find one with black interior.

Test drove the blue one but it is a real dark blue almost black.....Opted for the white and love it. Getting the windows tinted soon and possibly other options. Had a hard time finding a white one.......

Of course white is much better than blue. You already knew that didn't you?

Steve

XLR FRIENDS ITS AN AWESOME DAY! Dad had open heart surgery yesterday and and call to check in on him this morning and they said he was already out of bed and had taken a little stroll! I had told him before the operation the man upstairs ain't ready for him yet and still needs him to take care of things down here!!! Thanks for all your Prayers !

Dan -- glad to know your dad came through ok.

This explains why I'm into fast, shiny cars -- my parents trained me right & started while I was in diapers!

Wish I still had the pedal car -- never seen anything like it & I'd bet it would be worth something -- but I remember literally wearing it out!

Attachments

• Car wash.jpg
    Car wash.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 350
  • Pedal car.jpg
    Pedal car.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 262
Test drove the blue one but it is a real dark blue almost black. Showed up the dirt to much. Opted for the white and love it. Getting the windows tinted soon and possibly other options. Had a hard time finding a white one with black interior. All the ones here had white interior and between the wife's make-up and spilled drinks and the grandkids white never would have worked. They had to go to Columbus ,Ohio to find one with black interior.

Smart man ..... we had the 2 littlest grands in car seats in the back seat of the Escalade today (D.Wht/Ivory) ..... wish you could see the back side windows .... not to mention the carpet which was littered with Ritz cracker crumbs. Ray slides a blanket under the seats ... what a mess. Of course he could not rest until the car was spotless again. Would you ever think that would happen in one of his cars??? On the other hand ... neither child has ever been inside Lola ... :lol::laugh:

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! The power of prayer... it WORKS!!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom