Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Test drove the blue one but it is a real dark blue almost black. Showed up the dirt to much. Opted for the white and love it. Getting the windows tinted soon and possibly other options. Had a hard time finding a white one with black interior. All the ones here had white interior and between the wife's make-up and spilled drinks and the grandkids white never would have worked. They had to go to Columbus ,Ohio to find one with black interior.
Hmmm, isn't it interesting how a couple of us have gone with white on our latest Cadillacs? I never would have thought i wouldn't buy a black Cadillac... I never would have thought Marc wouldn't buy a blue one. :chuckle Can't wait to see it, Marc.

XLR FRIENDS ITS AN AWESOME DAY! Dad had open heart surgery yesterday and and call to check in on him this morning and they said he was already out of bed and had taken a little stroll! I had told him before the operation the man upstairs ain't ready for him yet and still needs him to take care of things down here!!! Thanks for all your Prayers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan
So glad to hear, Dan. Wonderful news!

So glad to hear, Dan. Wonderful news!

Just got back from the hospital and dad doing great they had him up and walking about 3 times a day said he is doing excellent for just having surgery Friday! Thanks again for all the prayers! :wave::wave:

This explains why I'm into fast, shiny cars -- my parents trained me right & started while I was in diapers!
<legend style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236); ">
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails</legend>

Nothing would bring a wider smile than to have this little girl washing my XLR.....
Let me know when and where .......

Steve

Nothing would bring a wider smile than to have this little girl washing my XLR.....
Let me know when and where .......

Steve

Schooley, I might be happy to do that, except apparently I'm busy with:

After all, she is clearly best suited to stay behind and watch (my future adoptee brother) her/your son.

Steve

:reddevil

54 roadster

I just came across this awesome car and thought I would share.

f1eec74285b4e7ee08a85b3498fe20301_zps041ec87f.jpg

This explains why I'm into fast, shiny cars -- my parents trained me right & started while I was in diapers!

Wish I still had the pedal car -- never seen anything like it & I'd bet it would be worth something -- but I remember literally wearing it out!

Great pics Amy, Thanks for sharing. I love the umbrella.

Great pics Amy, Thanks for sharing. I love the umbrella.

Hopefully my XLR roof will stay well behaved so I don't end up wishing I had kept the umbrella too . ...:laugh:

Hopefully my XLR roof will stay well behaved so I don't end up wishing I had kept the umbrella too . ...:laugh:

You can get you one of them 9' round patio ones that would be big enough for the whole car

Since I bought the CTS-V last year, i've been constantly searching the web for different mods to do. One item I found, which you don't find in the XLR-V's (unless you're rleonard) is a boost gauge on the supercharger. The CTS-V has one, but after finding this, mine needs to be changed. :laugh::laugh:

CTS-V boost gauge.jpg

Since I bought the CTS-V last year, i've been constantly searching the web for different mods to do. One item I found, which you don't find in the XLR-V's (unless you're rleonard) is a boost gauge on the supercharger. The CTS-V has one, but after finding this, mine needs to be changed. :laugh::laugh:

View attachment 2627

A boost gauge for the XLR-V's would be nice. I have one in the Shelby and I spend a lot of time glancing down at it.

A boost gauge for the XLR-V's would be nice. I have one in the Shelby and I spend a lot of time glancing down at it.
Speaking of Gage's, I was riding with a friend on his boat, a 61 sea ray, one day. We were running about 45mph. There was a digital gage on the cluster that red 45. I said, is that our speed? He said, no, that is gallons per hour. I said "Holy Sh**. He said Oh, that's just that engine, the other engine has its own gage. Big boys toys.

Anyone have a problem when pulling up to the 1st lane in a bank drive up window? If the teller wasn't on a high chair, then I would've had to honk my horn. I was so low I would have had to find something to push the call button. The teller said "your so low I hardly saw you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the advantage to robbing the bank they will never see you! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Built-in spa treatment

It was a nice day in the Tidewater area yesterday so I took VV out for a run. I would have to say no matter how complicated life can be, after driving VV, I get out feeling like I just had a spa treatment. What a wonderful work of art. :cool:

Anyone have a problem when pulling up to the 1st lane in a bank drive up window? If the teller wasn't on a high chair, then I would've had to honk my horn. I was so low I would have had to find something to push the call button. The teller said "your so low I hardly saw you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try raising the roof (yours), or lowering it - THAT should get their attention!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom