Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Spring Trip '10

Spring Drive information

Friday evening group dinner, 7:00 pm @ Nickel Plate Bar & Grill, 8654 East 116th St. Fishers, IN 46038
http://www.nickelplatebarandgrill.com/location.html

Saturday, April 24
8:30 a.m. Departure Time from Target parking lot (11750 Commercial Drive, Fishers, IN)
(Make sure gas tanks are full before departing)

I-69 to 465 South exit 0

465 to I-65 towards Columbus, IN

Rest Stop: 1 1/2 miles South of exit 76 Edingburgh

Exit 68 Columbus, Highway 46 West towards Nashville, IN

Pick up Highway 135 South

Follow 135 through the towns of:
Story – photo op
Freetown
Brownstown ?

1:00 p.m. Lunch in Salem – Christie’s on the Square

Continue on to Corydon,

Baymont Inn & Suites, 2495 Landmark Avenue NE, Corydon, IN 47112 812-738-1500

Saturday evening dinner: 7:00 pm The Overlook Restaurant, 1153 West St. Rd.62, Leavenworth, IN 47137

Sunday, April 25
Head West on Highway 62

North on 237/Highway 37 towards French Lick/West Baden Springs
Or 62 to 66 & follow along the Ohio River to St. Rd. 37 (Tell City) and then go north.
Or 62 west over to 37

:wave::wave::wave:

dash plaques

Our event dash plaques arrived yesterday...very cool! I think you guys will really like them.:wave:

Don't forget your two-way radios and your MM Bowling Shirts!

Don't forget your two-way radios and your MM Bowling Shirts!

OK, even though Devin & I did go on the Fall Drive to Madison, IN last year, I still consider us "new" to these roadtrips. So what else should we be bringing? Maybe some kind of snacks or beverages for Saturday evening? We just want to make sure we can contribute to our festivities as well.

:wave:

OK, even though Devin & I did go on the Fall Drive to Madison, IN last year, I still consider us "new" to these roadtrips. So what else should we be bringing? Maybe some kind of snacks or beverages for Saturday evening? We just want to make sure we can contribute to our festivities as well.

:wave:

Here are a few ideas for everyone (with a couple of recaps):
MM Shirts
FRS Radios
Beverage of your choice
Maybe a snack to share on Friday or Saturday night
Allergy medication (I forgot this once and we are heading south!)
CAMERAS/chargers/batteries/memory cards/laptops?
Comfortable walking shoes
Detailing stuff
Maybe an umbrella? It might rain, though temps should be in the 70s :-(

Anything else?

I'm looking forward to our road trip! See you SOON!! :rocker:

Phil goes everywhere with us. He may have to retire though--so we can get his handicapped brother to go with us. (Same as Phill, with wheels):laugh::laugh:

1. Wine
2. Phil

Here are a few ideas for everyone (with a couple of recaps):
MM Shirts
FRS Radios
Beverage of your choice
Maybe a snack to share on Friday or Saturday night
Allergy medication (I forgot this once and we are heading south!)
CAMERAS/chargers/batteries/memory cards/laptops?
Comfortable walking shoes
Detailing stuff
Maybe an umbrella? It might rain, though temps should be in the 70s :-(

Anything else?

I'm looking forward to our road trip! See you SOON!! :rocker:

That just about covers it!! Thanks Rich!

That just about covers it!! Thanks Rich!

If it rains, I'm going to want to remember to keep a squeegee (George had a good one last fall) inside the car to wipe down the trunk before opening it up, so the water doesn't all run onto our stuff inside.

Just a suggestion to others. :wave:

Jello and I will be in Indy at 4PM or earlier. Headed to the hotel first to hook up with Kevin. Then to Bruces?

Bob

Yesterday I spoke with Christie's on the Square and The Overlook Restaurant and they know to expect us at Christie's about 1:00 for lunch and at The Overlook Restaurant about 7:00 pm for dinner.

Yesterday I spoke with Christie's on the Square and The Overlook Restaurant and they know to expect us at Christie's about 1:00 for lunch and at The Overlook Restaurant about 7:00 pm for dinner.

Thank you so much for taking care of this for us, Kathy. Sounds like this is going to be another fun get together.

Can't wait to show off my new powdercoated "accessories" that Bruce is taking care of for me tomorrow. :rocker:

Car washed, intake manifold polished, and Rain-X applied. We'll need it this weekend.

I should probably pack sometime....

Bob

Arrived in Indy

Devin and I are here in Indy tonight. Looking forward to hooking up with Bruce tomorrow for new brakes and calipers. Can't wait to see everyone.

Count me, Devin and my cousin Alan in for dinner tomorrow night.

I know you MM's will have a really great time. I am still trying to get something started on this end of the country so we can make these fun trips. I wish we could be with you kinda envy the fact that you all live so close to one another to enjoy the friendships that will sprout from these outings. We always enjoy the picures of your adventures please continue to post them so we can enjoy what you do together and just have FUN.:blinzel:

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Meeting at Target

Early Morning Long's Donuts

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry