Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Gathering in Colorado 2010

Twisted Cork Cafe

In case you haven't noticed, I have been on the road again. I had lunch Monday at the Twisted Cork Cafe in Salida. This is the resturant I told you about that is next to where the sell the wines from the local winery. The food was very good, we ate outside on the paito and could see the Little River. I spoke with the management and they can handle about 150 or so for lunch but need to know in advance if a large number will be going up to visit them.

;) All U had to say was Wine/Outside/nice senery/great friends/all sounds good with me!
Thanks for looking again for us!

In case you haven't noticed, I have been on the road again. I had lunch Monday at the Twisted Cork Cafe in Salida. This is the resturant I told you about that is next to where the sell the wines from the local winery. The food was very good, we ate outside on the paito and could see the Little River. I spoke with the management and they can handle about 150 or so for lunch but need to know in advance if a large number will be going up to visit them.

Just looked at the dates and the location on Google. It's only about 300 miles from where my XLR is now in Dodge City. The dates looks like they may work for us and we can stop in Dodge City on the way to visit my wife's dad so this may actually work for us. We are Marriott travelers and I saw someone mentioned the Residence Inn being next door to the hotel where everyone is staying. We will see how the V holds up over the next few months and may try and join everyone in Colorado Springs next year. It would be great to meet everyone and sounds like fun. It's been aboout 10 years since we have been there.

Steven

'Would LOVE to meet you guys too!
You should stop by the boat shop and tell Blaize to come too - He came to one Rendevous with that beautiful red XLR that he sold in Cold Springs. Tell him he can FLY .... we don't care .... would love to see him again too! :blinzel:

997 miles via Dodge City. Not too bad. Blaize sold his XLR for a motorized parachute and flys over our house on weekends. I don't think he would want to fly in that contraption all the way to Colorado Springs though!

997 miles via Dodge City. Not too bad. Blaize sold his XLR for a motorized parachute and flys over our house on weekends. I don't think he would want to fly in that contraption all the way to Colorado Springs though!
He is so cool ... I can just see him doing that and I can just see Helen shaking her head :).
Don't forget there is another place some of are staying.... the Cheyanne Mtn Resort. Last I looked rates were very comparable, especially for military, or government rates ... :blinzel:

Just looked at the dates and the location on Google. It's only about 300 miles from where my XLR is now in Dodge City. The dates looks like they may work for us and we can stop in Dodge City on the way to visit my wife's dad so this may actually work for us. We are Marriott travelers and I saw someone mentioned the Residence Inn being next door to the hotel where everyone is staying. We will see how the V holds up over the next few months and may try and join everyone in Colorado Springs next year. It would be great to meet everyone and sounds like fun. It's been aboout 10 years since we have been there.

Steven
We would love to see you. Hope you can make it. Please let us know which hotel you will be at so I can add you to the list. I would get the hotel reservations as soon as possible they tend to book up fast. Even if you are thinking about it.

Steven

We sure would enjoy having you guys join us. I hope you can make it. This is a great group that really knows how to have fun.:rocker:

I know we will probably not be able to stay the full time, probably the first three days or so. I am sure we will go to Kansas and then on to Arkansas to visit family. Will check into reservations at the Residence Inn and let you know.

I know we will probably not be able to stay the full time, probably the first three days or so. I am sure we will go to Kansas and then on to Arkansas to visit family. Will check into reservations at the Residence Inn and let you know.
Thanks. Please PM me when you get your reservations. Even if you can't be with us the entire week I know we all would love it if you came for as long as you can.

Visit to K-Pax Racing

I just spoke with Holly from K-Pax Racing and she suggested we stop by for a visit @ their shop in Denver next May. I know I would enjoy seeing their shop & maybe Andy Pilgrim will fly in to meet us. I will stay in touch with Holly and hopefully we can get things to work out with their racing schedule.

I just spoke with Holly from K-Pax Racing and she suggested we stop by for a visit @ their shop in Denver next May. I know I would enjoy seeing their shop & maybe Andy Pilgrim will fly in to meet us. I will stay in touch with Holly and hopefully we can get things to work out with their racing schedule.
That sounds great. Do you think he would fly in to meet us? :D

Time for everyone to start planning their 2010 vacations. Be there or be square. I can't wait for this meet. Planning to run up to Estes Park afterward.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom