Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Looking.

Burguny

My XLR/V(s)
Retta's Car
I am trying to find 4 V rims and a V grill for my wifey's coupe, anyone got them for sale or know where I can find them?

V rims are 19 inch. You will find few tires that are the correct size plus the ones you do find will be low profile run flats. Very harsh ride unless you are an agressive driver and like the harsh bumpy ride. Youcan get look alike in 18 or 20. The 20 have a ton of tire ootions if you go without run fkats and either getva aaa road service or carry a tiny pump and repair. What people dont realize is the run flats can get you home or to a shop but then they have to be replaced. Usually you will not find tge exact sane tire so you have to buy a pair at 300 or so each. v wheels bring alot. So rims and tires can cost you 2000$. You can get the same look for less than half. The v grille in oem if you coukd find one runs 1000-1500 and is plastic franed which cracks. The aftermarket ecs is metal and a really well nade grille. It will cost you 1000 if you can find one. You csn tell factory by the emblem. The oem will show wire betwen the wreath and the center crest. Aftermarket ihas the wreath and crest glued to a black metal circle.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom