Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Key Fob Search

I received the boards today and as luck would have it one of them worked perfectly. What do you want for it ????
I'm glad it worked out for you. I will leave it up to your discretion of what it is worth to you..

Fat boy, sorry about the delay, things are a little crazy right now. Do you have CashApp, if you do can you send me your info ..... Thanks

Fat boy, sorry about the delay, things are a little crazy right now. Do you have CashApp, if you do can you send me your info ..... Thanks
I have PayPal at militarygiftsonline@gmail.com or Zelle at a.mavrick@yahoo.com. Or maybe you can just send the cash with the other circuit board to return to me in the mail. Either Way.

For anyone else looking for this key fob I found a new one at a place named Diplomacy Keys. I think they're located in India, but I received it in three days via DHL and it worked perfectly. The cost was $120 + Shipping. Not a bad deal .....

Says out of stock. !ooks like you got the last one. For about the same price you can get the square 07-13 style with the built in key holder for the rear bumper.key

They are in united arab

Just received package. Thank You
No, thank you. You came through while I was in a pinch, i looked everywhere for a fob. People kept trying to tell me tht any fob should program to the car, NOT true Thanks Again

Well you have a very special car no doubt a one of one. as literally dozens of members have programmed fobs to their cars Like we said you were most liklyy trying to program two of the same number.fob without cLearing both or at least the one new one. I just programmed two of the new style square fobs for a car dealer on an 05 today. 100$ and He gave me his one old style fob tbat ill sell to someone who wants that style. The bumper key was cut and worked perfect
and does not get lost as it stores in the fob. . ive done maybe 80-90 of them . never had a single issue so yes we posted facts that are true. Fobs are not specific to one number for one car but im glsd you got what you wanted and it worked out .getting a new fob just means it did not have to be reprogramed. So your not knowing how to do it does not mean its not true that new style fobs work on the ear!y cars and any number one and number 2 early fobs can be programned for any early car unless you have a malfunction in the bcm.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom