Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2025 XLR

motorboat.vz

Does anyone know if Cadillac is really going to bring back the XLR in 2025 or 2026? I have seen things on YouTube but anyone can post anything up there.

Can still grab nice one, many are low miles and depreciation is baked in now. I think I saw a sweet Nieman Marcus 04 on cars.com this past weekend. Personally I would go for an 07 and up. But that is one of the rarest of the rare. I like the purple, lol. I hunted for almost 2 years to find a purple 07

One of the problems is that there are not a lot of people left that really know how to work on them.
Remember the Cadillac dealership had to buy a lot of special tools and send guys to school to learn how to fix the XLR.
Well, nowadays people quit their jobs in a heartbeat and a lot of Cadillac dealers don't want to work on them. Again so sad...

It was just a prototyping exercise, there’s no business case for it as they’ll never sell in the volume to make any money unfortunately. It’s actually pretty impressive that our current XLRs got built haha.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom