Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New profile posts

We should be there in time for dinner Friday. Let me know where and when. Supa has my cell phone number and can text me. We will plan on 5 of us, but can't say for sure Chicago sis and hubby will make dinner. Thanks for making arrangements!
Rob
#3755 06 V Red/Ebony is for sale 0n Auto Trader. Not in registry.
Beepen
I just joined up yesterday May 25th, I just bought my 09 XLR Platinum on May 20th 2014. So I'm new to the forum.
Hey Tim,

I'm still not sure I'm always using the site correctly? Did you get the email I sent you about twenty minutes ago?
Hey Danny,

You thawed out yet in Chicago? : ) We started our thaw here today. Goldie is going up on jack stands in the garage for about three to four weeks now and I'm going to do all the work continuously until finished. First all mechanicals that need attention then repaint the front bumper and the rocker panels. --- So, Howdy from The High Plains and Rockies.
Hi, welcome to the forum. You have not posted if you are a new XLR owner or long time owner and you are just new to the forum. If new, this is a great place to find out about the little issues that pop up while owning these great cars. If you ever have any problems, no doubt there are others here that have had similar troubles so it will be discussed on one of the forum threads but if you can't find your particular issue, just post it here and someone will speak up to help you or direct you to an older past thread with this same problem.:dunno:

If you have had an XLR for a while and are new to the forum then: Welcome! :wave: Please do add your color to your profile, we are all curious about your car and its history. (if you know?!?) ;) Also, please do register your car in the XLR Registry as The Forum is trying to track all of the XLR's!

Take care and enjoy your XLR!
Newbie here, I was wondering if anyone had a 2008 XLR with a 'cold air induction kit and a Corsa exhaust', if you do could you please send or post the name and part number of the air kit and part number for the exhaust.

Thanks a bunch!
noisy rear view mirror. It appears the assembly is slight loose from the glass or something. I thought the noise was coming from the dash. With the wife in the passenger seat we finally figured it out it was the mirror shaking causing the noise. The manual says grasp and twist to remove. Really scared to do that, see other posts about taking to a professional. Anyone else with the same issue and a fix?
I sure will... I'm in the process of dressing her up a bit. I do that over the winter when parts and accessories are a bit cheaper to buy. I can't wait to get out to some of the events. Thank you so much and I'll keep my eye to the screen...lol.
Checked you profile and see you're in IL. Must be Chicago area. I see you bought the car from Schepel in IN. My business is in Schererville. We have quite a few XLR's in IL/IN area and get together quite a bit in the spring/summer/fall. Keep an eye on the forum for posts of events.
Cubby
SO TIME FOR NEW TIRES ON MY 2006 XLR I LIVE IN FLORIDA I LKE HITTING THE CURVES WHAT IS THE BEST TIRE ? THANKS
Hi Gord, Nice chatting with you, this link is where you should post your info etc.

New Member Introductions - - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V

You could also contact the administrator Rob if you want to change your screen name,I believe he can do that for you. His link is on the bottom of the HOME page there is a 'contact us' link.

To any other members checking out his post, Gord apparently lives just a few miles from me! Two kinds of luck eh!
Just purchased a 2008 XLR. Crystal Red. Carlisle Ontario. I will miss the 1996 LT4 CE Convert but will get used to everything but the tan interior! This seems to be a difficult Forum to navigate.
Gord.
Bluestar for my 2007 XLR .. ... I purchased this unit for my car on 8/4/'13 and received it on 8/9/'13 and it looked so east to install. I took it out of the package, located the on-star unit , in the trunk behind the passenger seat. I read the enclosed instructions, ( men don't usually do this ) and in less than 15 minutes total time I had HANDS FREE phone service in my car. This unit is clear both in - and - out calls. For the cost of this unit , it is a real deal. I don't know of any other hands free for XLR's , but for me this is it. Just wanted to share this with others. Enjoy hands free in your car and the safe driving it brings . . . P-I GUY
Florida is a big state, I am on the gulf coast north of Ft Myers. My car is tucked away at home on Ontario, we have a white 2011 Camaor convertible here.
Hi! I'm also in Florida for the next 4 weeks, but my ride is in the garage for the winter. I purchase it last summer in Quebec and I like it very much. It's still a real head turner!
Back
Top Bottom