Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New profile posts

I have a 2006 XLR and the engine light on the dash came on can anyone tell me what to do or how to fix the problem everything is fine with the running of the engine
Can anyone tell me where to find the procedure to remove the headlight assembly (left and right) on my 2005 XLR?
Thanks in advance
hello ….new member w #69 Neiman Marcus . Noticed a post yesterday re a neiman marcus parts car ? I might have been mistaken . anybody know what im talking about. thx
Hello and good morning. So in doing some work on my 05 this weekend I disconnected my battery, now CD player and GPS don't work any ideas please.
Thank you,
Dave
2005 XLR battery died. Replaced battery and now the Left front and Left rear tire pressure monitor read zero. Right side is fine. Any ideas?
2005 XLR battery died. Replaced battery and now my pressure on the front left and rear left reads zero Other side is fine. Any ideas?
I have a defective suspension module Part # 10348979 Is there any value to this item? Maybe a core value.
“On the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days”
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Are you making the trip to the 15th XLR reunion in Bowling Green from Sep 25-29? If you are traveling through Chattanooga Tn we can possibly meet up on our way to BG. You can text me if interested 510-593-4398. Army Al in the forum group. Traveling on the 25th. I'm coming from Atlanta through Chattanooga.
Are you making the trip to the 15th XLR reunion in Bowling Green on Sep 25? If you are traveling through Atlanta we could possibly meet up on our way to BG. You can text me if interested 510-593-4398.
Are you making the trip to the 15th XLR reunion in Bowling Green on Sep 25th? If you are traveling through Atlanta we can meet up on our way to BG. You can text me if interested 510-593-4398.
found great place to renew folding top hydraulics.......Top Hydraulics | Rebuilt and Upgraded Convertible Top Cylinders, Pumps, Hydraulic Lines - Top Hydraulics, Inc
New owner and new to site, 2006 XLR Base InfraRed, 94000 miles, looking for recommendations on things to do to get it ready for a long road trip, Carfax list just basic maintenance done On this vehicle.
Sunday was the monthly Tampa Bay Vettes Breakfast Cruise. There were 31 Vettes in the group and one XLR since PJ and I joined them for the ride. It ended with a breakfast buffet in Plant City. They're a good group. The cruise was civil. Got to drive some great windy backroads. And it was family friendly. They have a facebook group and allow XLRs to join the club.

You should join us for the next cruise.

Back
Top Bottom