Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New profile posts

I'm looking for headers that bolt up to corsa exhaust system. D3 used to make them. Not anymore. Do you know where I can get the system? Thanks Alan 813-400-4733. Text or call.
I'm curious, my 2009 XLR is now on it's third (3rd) Battery. Mileage is just 30K. I'm wondering if other people are having similar battery problems. Any information, recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you.
I'm in the research stages and very interested in purchasing an XLR. My main concern is with an extended service contract. The vehicle I'm looking at is a 2006 with 28950 miles. Will I be able to obtain coverage?
Sweet car!! I like the add-ons! Will do a few myself I'm sure sooner or later... For now I'm just enjoying the ride the way it sits!! Which is nice stock...
Wanted to let you know you're not being ignored on your window question - my husband ("Victor-V" on here) has done this but he said it's not an easy thing to try to write up for someone - which also may be why you haven't gotten replies. I think he's going to try to find a way to explain it so give him some time.
Sorry, Bob. The only vanity plate I have is the original black/yellow California plate the original owner got for my C2 back in '64. I run it with a Collector plate, but it's just a number.

Good luck. Tim
Hi Tim. Trying to accumulate a Corvette vanity plate from each state for a display.
Cannot, no how, no way squeeze one out of Colo. Any chance you are aware of any one that may
have one. Appreciate any help. Any saying and any year plate. Vanity Plate Bob
Thanks so much for the photos and info on how to get into my 2006 XLRV. Found an odd looking key and thanks to you I tried it in the rear bumper. Worked great! Thanks again so much for your time.
Warm regards,
Glenn Whited
glennwhited@ charter.net
it's wrapped. sorry for the late response lost my password. pic to follow if I can figure how to insert?
Where is the paint code located on a 2004 xlr? Also which numbers in the ven number indicated what number the car made?
2004 XLR starts fine then after driving it the gages shut down except the volts which is at 14. the stabiltrak comes on car shifts hard on a stop. no electrical will work top, mirrors etc. Car shut down and then wont start for 15 minutes.
Paul, I hope you find this. Your card is in my car and I don't know when I'll see it again. I missed attending the cars and coffee event on Saturday. Late Friday my car over-heated (a LOT) and is now in the shop. It seems as though the heat (steam) discolored the paint on the top of the driver's side fender. It does not look as bad as it sounds but I won't know $$$$ for a while. More as I find out.
Don Sinclair.
I am new to my 2005 XLR, I'd like some feedback on what readings can be expected from the Oil Pressure gauge. All warmed up and at idle @ 600-700 RPM I'm only showing around 10# or less. Sometimes a lot less. Car has over 120K miles on it but still runs great.
Back
Top Bottom