Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New profile posts

Just curious if you miss owning an xlr.....I hve one picked out the the issues are mindboggling.....any comments appreciated...thanks...
Hello, I have a 2006 XLR-V and my friend loves it and has been casually looking for one. He's not a member here. If the car is still available please reply with the interior color and a way to contact you. His name is Tom and we are both in NJ.
Hi Daniel and welcome to the world of XLR. What year is yours? I am located in Winston Salem and have a black 08. Are you at all interested in starting a NC XLR club?
I purchased a unit to add bluetooth for my phone, but I have to set the radio to a separate station and would be unable to listen to radio and still get calls. Do you have something better? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Michael B
Michael B
Yes you do need to set your fm at same frequency.. most 90.3 and some like mine you can set frequency on blue tooth then lock in station . Yes you can receive phonr call and gps will also come thru radio.
Michael B
Michael B
I'm using a Tranzit blue. This is connected to the antenna directly.. works well . Google it.
B
BCOOP
I used an FM transmitter for a while -- went to BT45-VETTE and love it
Yo, Charles. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you & Shirley from Kathleen & me. Still hoping to see you again some day, but damn! How time does slip away! Still enjoying our XLR and hope to get up that way.
Have a great 2021 (if can't get a whole lot worse than 2020:sick:!
Doug & Kathleen Ashby
Hi Mickey Hey that is the dread repair I think of most, but you say it is 30$ 30 mins. Can you explain the way to do it ...........Just for my in case situation.............

Bill
where can you get three wire bulb sockets for 3$ that fit the xlr housing. I need many. I can find them but the notches are not correct and the right ones that GM used under the recall are 50$ each and only 3 left .
is there a step by step guide to remove the inner door panel on a 2005 xlr?
Michael B
Michael B
Yes I've done it many times. Call me . I'm new at the posting and writing a manual it seems but can't get it done in 420. Or maybe I can . Lol . You can call or text 904-607-9264 Mike
Hi- I think you are the most knowledgeable XLR person out there. My XLR 2006 needs a turn signal bulb and a headlamp bulb. Do you inow where I can find one or is there a aftermarket bulb that will interchange?
Hello all,
Has anyone ever tried to up grade their Bose radio? Might be looking for trouble, but I thought it might be nice to have an up to date radio.
cr5902
cr5902
former owner upgraded mine to JVC
Hello all,
Has anyone ever tried to up grade their Bose radio? Might be looking for trouble, but I thought it might be nice to have an up to date radio.
Michael B
Michael B
Can be done but expensive.i add a blue tooth controller that I placed under the shifter panel . Works well . Had to replace both 10 woofers in the doors. Got them used on eBay for about 50.00 each. Sprayed the cones with a lite touch of silicone.that was over year ago still booming. Also replace the three speakers in the dash. Mine kicks ass when using iPhone plenty of volume. Its very
I've seen a few driving around abbotsford which surprised me since i thought I had the only one lol My kids even seen a black V in a parking lot . I've seen a couple in Vancouver as well. So I think there's quite a few in BC but how many are on this site ? I see you're also in Palm Springs , that's where I actually got my car from . Wife's parents had a place just outside Palm springs (desert hot springs I think?) and my car was at Jessup quite a few times before I bought it and brought it up to BC.
I just saw your comment on my post. I don't know how many XLR's there are in AB and BC but it sure would be nice if we could have a get together somewhere.
John F.
Just bought 2004 XLR. Looking for build sheet and window sticker. The posts relative to this are getting aged. Cannot find web sites that still work. Does anyone have a web site that still does this and works.
Happy Birthday. I see you are in Calgary. I was surprised as I have not seen very many XLR's in this city, saw a grey one last summer. Where in the city are you located.
John F.
Back
Top Bottom