Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New profile posts

We are retired from Fritz's Auto Repair. We have collected about 53 Cadillacs (that includes about Allantes), the oldest one being a 1931 4Dr Sedan, a 1936 laSalle. You have to see Fritz's website to see them all. http://www.fritzsautorepair.com We have to sell some cars!
Any Central or West coast Florida XLR owners interested in showing their cars at car shows? I started showing mine and it's pretty lonely being the only XLR. Corvettes everywhere and lots of Mustangs, people need to see our beautiful cars.
W
WHITEWILLYXLR8
Hi. I am in Citrus County on the west coast just north of Tampa. Have seen a few XLR"s in the area but no car shows to speak of. Corvette guys usually like to have me around when I show up at some of the small shows.
Hello Rob,
Say, Rob how the heck do I change my profile information? I have relocated from CA to Prescott, AZ.
I have entered this information a number of times but, I must not be holding my tongue right because it does not stick.
My 2006 XLR-V is available for the right offer. I have a deposit on 911 Targa that should be arriving by the end of the year or early 2022. The car is very original and has about 42k on the odometer. It's properly serviced. Since taking possession I've added bluetooth, 4 new Pirelli's and an Elite Engineering thermal stiffening plate. All reasonable offers considered.
Hi, I'm having the same problem with my gas gauge it would go up and then it dropped. Now it does do anything. How did you fix yours???
Hello all we just purchase an 2006 XLR in CT so far all is working well with the car can someone let me know what would be good tires to put on this car . We purchase some new rim and are looking for tires . Do you all think we need to go with run flats or not .
I'm Looking For HELP With My CD PLAYER ALL 6 CD's Show CD ERROR ??? I NEED HELP HERE ,I Can Here Them Changing And Numbers 1Try 6 Mover Over And Radio Works Fine
Only This Id The CD PLAYER And The CD's Are Brand New, I Looked All Over The Forum And Found Nothing
Please Help Me Out Here
Thank You
Harley03joe
I am looking for advice for:
1) best replacements windshield wiper blades for my 2004 XLR
2) should I tint the windows? Would that interfere with the rainsense feature or
block out the speedometer reading on the windshield?
Thanks!
Rebecca,

Is your 2009 Blue XLR still for sale? I'm very interested. Let me know where I can find it listed. Thanks much!
Jim...just curious if you replaced that radiator yourself or did you have a shop do it
jts442
jts442
I replaced it myself
C
candyco33
Hi, Was it difficult to do?? I have to replace mine. The new radiator is here and sitting on the floor, scared and looking at me. LOL
jts442
jts442
For me it was not hard to do at all. I have some mechanical skills and also extremely mechanically inclined. Every one has different skill sets. If you are mechanically inclined and can work on a car then this shouldn't be a problem, just take your time with it, don't get aggravated, have a fun learning experience if you've never done this before.
Hi

GREAT for you on the headlight fix!!!! I would like to know please .........what you did regarding the LED lights. Which lights did you replace ? ................the DRL directional lights ?? Yours is a 2006 ?? Mine is a 2006 . Do you have hyper-flash issues now ? Jensen Beach, FL here

Bill
Back
Top Bottom