Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New profile posts

Hey Kevin,

What's the deal with the XLR in Vegas? Is it really just a blown motor or is there extra damage and problems?

I'm currently overseas but will be moving back in Vegas in August and wouldn't mind checking it out, especially if the price could come down if there are other issues with the car.

My # is 360.305.8520 and WhatsApp or Text is best.

Best!

Jason W. Cornell
Hi

I have an '06 V . I'm interested in the exhaust, How much you want for the whole thing ?

Bill
Popbigguy
Popbigguy
$550 for all three pieces. And you'll have to pay for shipping. I have no idea about how to ship these! UPS take it?? This is for a V. The V H-pipe has the bracket hanger in a different position than the regular XLR. Let me know what you think.

Chad
B
Bill S.
Hi Chad

OK thank you...... I spoke to my neighbor; he is my go to guy, a just retired (June) Cadillac wrench designated XLR technician. He said I really only need the last piece the end exhaust valve assemblies. Thank you for the consideration anyway.

Bill

Jensen Beach Florida
2006 LR-V
Professionals built the Titanic,
Amateurs built the Ark
Popbigguy
Popbigguy
The valves are in with the pipes. I don't think you can get them separate. (can you?)
I live in Concord, TN (suburb of Knoxville) and just purchased last Weds a 2005 XLR from a widow in Charlotte, NC with 22,000
miles and not a scratch on it. It is satin nickel with shale interior. I already own a 1993 Allante, 2nd owner with 107,000 miles.
I will probably sell the Allante now. Have not been able to turn on cooled seats.
Did you try Rock Auto. I got the steering rack from them. I have a V. They probably have both. Good luck!!
Hello XLR family
I am in need of a power steering pump for my 2006 Cadillac XLR V. Does anyone have one they would like to sell. New or remanufactured.
do you have a way to report vins for the registry direct? I tried but you have it set up so you cannot cut and paste a page to send to you. I watch a lot of used ones and all that go thru the salvage auctions and I find at least 4 or5 a week that dont show updates on the registry. It would be nice to be able to cut and past a listing to you direct or whoever does it and have them confirm and update.
Bill,

I am heading down your way this weekend and then over to Sebring for the race. I still have the autographed V engine cover. Are you still interested? If so I'll see if it will fit in the Z06. Email me at cubby558@me.com asap. I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

Kevin
B
Bill S.
Hi Kevin

Just banging around here at the site in the quiet time of the day. Do you still have that V hood ? ( the signed one).

Bill
Have you made the trunk rubber bumpers? If so I would like to purchase a couple. Thanks
Hello Mickeytee. Canada here again. If I run with fog lights on during the day will my DLR lights be off. Trying to save the lens in the DLR until I can get LED fix. Thanks CRRHGR
Hello rexster Not sure if previous not got to you. If you run with fog lights on are the DLR lights on ? Trying to get around the DLR burn. Thanks CRRHGR
rexster314
rexster314
Yes, turn on fogs. I replaced the fogs with led bulbs when I first got the car. I was concerned about my dlr's as they had already started to darken. I make it a habit of turning on the fogs when I start the car.
Back
Top Bottom