Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WTB: Right Rocker

PhilipB31

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Crystal Red Tintcoat XLR
Just bought a 2008 Metallic Red Tintcoat XLR in June. The prior owner bottomed out and broke the passenger rocker. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement? The body shop is telling me they're having a lot of trouble finding one. Thanks!

There are no new ones. You want to find a shop that will repair it. They are easy to repair. To replace it , you are only going to find a used one and they are bonded to the car. A big job to remove andva bigger job to align and expensive. Requires rear quarter to be temoved which requires the taillight and rear bumber the shop will break several items doing this that you cannot find. I do have a car i can remove one from but you really want to avoid replaceing it. The interior svuff pad is not available withe the xlr ticker. You gave to destroy the sticker to remove the plate which has bolts under it. There is a way to try and save both parts but its work and the shop wont know how. Pm mw with a photo. Ill tell you if a good repair shop should be able to repair.To replace one when the car was newer i think ran 2500-3000$ with paintband labor plus all the little bits you need

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom