Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2008 XLR

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

RodHarmon

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Xlr
Price Reduced to $21,500.

Selling my 2008 XLR. Only 64k miles. Everything works. No mods. I am the second owner. First owner was in Arizona and she kept the car in the garage and didn't like having the top down (messed her hair up). Still keep in the garage. I have some health issues that keep me from enjoying the car the way I should. Beautiful car, well maintained. First owner took car to Cadillac dealer every year for maintenance checks. Has new tires that will be two years old in January.
VIN: 1G6YV36A885600983
Color: [X30] Alpine White Limited Edition
Interior: [312] Cashmere/Ebony, Leather Seating Surfaces
Asking price:$21,500

IMG_4828.jpegIMG_4833.jpegIMG_4834.jpegIMG_4844.jpegIMG_4845.jpegIMG_4846.jpegIMG_4847.jpegIMG_4850.jpegIMG_4851.jpeg

Last edited:
Rod,
Love the Alpine White XLR's! Yours looks really nice.

If I had extra funds, would be interested, as you have it at a good price.
Would have to sell mine first to be able to afford it.
Too many cars now, and I don't want to go into debt, as getting close to retirement!

Good luck, hope you find a good buyer that will take care of it!
Best Regards,
Chris Y.

Rod,
Just curious if you sold this yet?
I noticed AZ plates in the pictures, but you are in Texas?

No, hasn’t sold yet. I have reduced the price to $21,500. I purchased the car from a lady in AZ but have since registered the car in Texas.

Rod,
Surprised you have not sold it yet. Maybe because miles are not as "low" as people tend to look for in these.
The Alpine White/Cashmere is nice combination, and with the chrome wheels/grille, looks even better.

Do you have any more recent pictures of the Interior, like showing seats/carpet etc...?
Looks like there are a few minor chips or scratches in the front bumper as well?
Are there any others that are not noticeable in the pics you have in the post?
Do the wheels have any "curb gouges" ?

Boy, if I could talk my wife into selling our C5 convertible, I would be interested.
Thanks,

Chris Y.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry