Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Roster / head count for the 15 yr event

I added some names to the list from the the other thread. Please check out your name and see if it's right and if you what to add a spouse or other to the your name. Please let me know if you're bring someone else with you but you have only one name on the list. That gives me a better head count for the hotel and eats places!

If you want your name added to this list. Please do it in this thread! It's a PITA going back and forth between different threads.

Thank you!!!!

Chad

My plan is to go to Bowling Green within the next couple of weeks to do some "scouting". I need a head count! So I'm going to start this roster. HELP me with names!!! As you will find out, I'm horrible at remembering names! I'll always try and kept this list updated, so tell me if I missed someone and/or they have canceled.

1. Chad popbigguy and Rogene Lowery
  2. Bob Fireduck and Marianne
  3. Kevin Cubby558 and Marion Grady
  4. Mike Victor-v and Amy XLRATING Jones
  5. Tim Nerkpowers and Beth
  6. Ken Crimson Pearl and Alexis
  7. Dan 05GrandDaddy and Wendy
  8. Doug Ashby and Wife
  9. Scott H
  10. Hawkeye372
  11. Ray Lola's Mom and Ruth Ann (?)
  12. Black Brutis and Wife
  13. Nils Nils and Elise Olausen
  14. Marc Tiffany's Dad and Kris Toffolo
  15. Dave Chicago Dave and Cindy Zilligen
  16. Devin Zilligen
  17. Eslic1 and LaDonna
  18. ​R Brown
  19. Mark Alabama XLRV and Kathy Ragsdale
  20. MarkOpolo and Wife
  21. Danny VJGLOVER and Yvonne Glover
  22. John Leggett
  23. Stan indyraz and Sara Rasmussen
  24. Sandy Greytoad and Steve Gray
  25. Ron ron6962
  26. Greg Tikiman 100
  27. Hank partsman427 & Barbara
  28. John F. beaver jd
  29. Jack WB6BBZ

#24 spelled Graytoad wrong: prefer Sandy (Graytoad) Gray and Steve Gray

#24 spelled Graytoad wrong: prefer Sandy (Graytoad) Gray and Steve Gray

Had it on my list with a "a" when I was transfering names. BUT.... I can't just type!!! Remember, I'm from the generation that when typing was a option in High School. We said why take that? I'm not going to be a secretary! :chuckle

Chad

On some of the people on this attendee list, I only have one name. If you are bringing a spouse or other, let me know so that I can add this person to the list. It will help me when I talk to the eats places managers, I can give them a better head count.

Thanks
Chad
please add my mom to the list so It'll be Guy aka hawkeye372 and his mom Lynda. She will be helping me maneuver those crazy mountain roads :lol:

Recognition

Chad, you"re doing a GREAT job!!! :thumbsup

Thanks.:)

Great job Chad

Chad,

We all appreciate your great work with organizing this event! Excellent job!:thumbsup

Please update Dave (DaveH) to Dave (DaveH) and Guest (I still got to find one of those significant others.... LoL ;);)).

Looking forward to the trip and good time with everyone. :thumbsup

Best regards,
Dave H.

Snow in September? Maybe???

please add my mom to the list so It'll be Guy aka hawkeye372 and his mom Lynda. She will be helping me maneuver those crazy mountain roads :lol:

While we are used to "crazy mountain roads" (:)), Here, sometimes, it can and will snow at 7,600 ft. above sea level in late September. Yet, we will deal with it if it happens? --- Looking forward to meeting you and your Mom. --- St. Augustine is the oldest continuously occupied city in The U.S. and really beautiful.

Again, Were In!

My plan is to go to Bowling Green within the next couple of weeks to do some "scouting". I need a head count! So I'm going to start this roster. HELP me with names!!! As you will find out, I'm horrible at remembering names! I'll always try and kept this list updated, so tell me if I missed someone and/or they have canceled.

1. Chad popbigguy and Rogene Lowery
  2. Bob Fireduck and Marianne
  3. Kevin Cubby558 and Marion Grady
  4. Mike Victor-v and Amy XLRATING Jones
  5. Tim Nerkpowers and Beth
  6. Ken Crimson Pearl and Alexis
  7. Dan 05GrandDaddy and Wendy
  8. Doug Ashby and Wife
  9. Scott H
  10. Guy Hawkeye372 & Lynda
  11. Ray Lola's Mom and Ruth Ann (?)
  12. Black Brutis and Wife
  13. Nils Nils and Elise Olausen
  14. Marc Tiffany's Dad and Kris Toffolo
  15. Dave Chicago Dave and Cindy Zilligen
  16. Devin Zilligen
  17. Eslic1 and LaDonna
  18. ​R Brown
  19. Mark Alabama XLRV and Kathy Ragsdale
  20. MarkOpolo and Wife
  21. Danny VJGLOVER and Yvonne Glover
  22. John Leggett
  23. Stan indyraz and Sara Rasmussen
  24. Sandy Graytoad and Steve Gray
  25. Ron ron6962
  26. Greg Tikiman 100
  27. Hank partsman427 & Barbara
  28. John F. beaver jd & Kristine Fraser
  29. Jack WB6BBZ
  30. Dave DaveH & guest

Hi again Chad,

I think I may have hit you up on the wrong post before to include myself and Shirley? If so, please count us in. She is absolutely nuts over the possibility of going to Graceland as Hawkeye's Mom suggested.

Yet there is a statement by our Supporting Member in Bowling Green that we can't go through the plant there? If this is the case, let's do it anyhow and rally at The Museum. My 2 cents worth. --- More info and input required I think?

OK,,,,,, Sorry everyone I've been AWOL for a while here, with the holidays and I had to fix some things in the house, helping the son & daughter in law move and do things to their house, and some snow (ugh) to shovel and the d_m cold streak!!!

anyway,,,,, I think I got the roster up to date today. My count is 58 people! If I missed you in the roster, be sure and put a reply into this thread! Have you got your hotel reservations in? I'll be contacting the NCM for our tour, some eats places and Makers Mark here shortly. Just give me some slack here,,,, I'm not a pro event planner!! :chuckle

Chad

get together

Am I missing something...? I cannot find a statement of when in September or with all
this people coming has anyone contacted a hotel for a discount for event participants?

Am I missing something...? I cannot find a statement of when in September or with all
this people coming has anyone contacted a hotel for a discount for event participants?
Scott
Look under General Forums for the Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years or just do a search. Hotel, dates (reservations 25 to 29 SEP 2018), are listed in the threads under Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years

You can also clcik the Forum bread crumb at the top for Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years.

Best regards,
Dave

scott and tina schmidt
hurricane, wv
planning to attend:wave:

Got you on the list! Did you find what you're looking for? The hotel info is in this thread section, bottom posts.

With you guys on the list,,,,, This puts us to 60 people (by my count), :party

Doing a GREAT job!

Just give me some slack here,,,, I'm not a pro event planner!! :chuckle

Chad

I truly appreciate all the work you are doing, Chad - its a monumental undertaking (and its not easy trying to make as many people happy, with this large of a group). Just remember this - no matter how many people come or what we do - it will be successful. Just giving us all the opportunity to get together and share our common bond of our love and joy of the XLR and our XLR friends - and those that appreciate the XLR (no matter what they drive), is awesome. The friends I've met over the last 7 years, has been the most gratifying with owning my XLR's. I can't wait to be heading down to Bowling Green in Sept, to meet up with all you wonderful people. Thanks for accepting me and my family into the group. :wave:

Thanks Chad! :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back